Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Call Okorocha To Order Now – Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Okorocha To Order Now – Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Buhari. (2219 Views)

No S/east Governor Has Allocated Land For RUGA Settlement - Archbishop Chukwuma / Governor Ugwuanyi In Early Lead As Archbishop Chukwuma,nwobodo Hail Peaceful Ele / No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Okorocha To Order Now – Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Buhari. by Akachukwuroland: 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
Call Okorocha to order now – Archbishop Chukwuma tells Buhari.

The Anglican Archbishop, Enugu ecclesiastical province, Most. Rev. Dr Emmanuel Chukwuma has urged President Muhammadu Buhari to urgently call Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha to order.

Chukwuma, at a media briefing in Enugu on Wednesday, also asked Okorocha’s party, the All Progressives Congress, APC, to look into the governor’s leadership style and redirect his steps.

The Church leader stated that it was saddening that while several Imo workers and pensioners were groaning over unpaid salaries and pension, Okorocha was busy wasting millions of naira on moulding statues.

“I want to say that the condition of civil servants in Imo State and that of the pensioners is very pathetic. And to make matters worse, Governor Okorocha instead of doing the needful is busy moulding statues with taxpayers’ money and partying here and there.

“I’m urging President Buhari and his party, the APC to call him to order. To make matters worse he even said the other day he has established ministry of happiness. He is making caricature of governance.

“So, President Buhari should not keep silent over this; he should tell Okorocha to stop moulding statues. He should use that money to pay workers and pensioners.”

While equally calling on other governors to prioritize salaries and pensioners in their utilization of the Paris Club Fund refund, Archbishop Chukwuma urged politicians to show maturity as the 2019 general election approached.

“We are right now in the season of Christmas and it is very sad that some workers have not been paid. It is not right at all, and for that reason I’m appealing to the conscience of the governors to make issues of salary and pensions a priority.

“Very soon, as we enter into 2018, a lot of politicking will start; so, I advise that politicians should display a sense of maturity; this should not be a time for meaningless cross-carpeting from one party to the other to achieve selfish aim.

“They should stabilize the political process; where there is zoning it should respected. I believe that in so doing, soonest the presidency will also be zoned to the South-East because they have been marginalized for so long.

On the 2018 budget, he backed the decision of the National Assembly to meticulously scrutinize every details, stressing “we cannot be talking of 2018 budget when we don’t know what happened to the 2017 budget.

“So, I’m behind the Senate on its decision to scrutinize every detail of the budget. It should not be rushed; they should do a thorough job.”
Chukwuma, who was recently appointed the Proprietor, Paul’s University, Awka, disclosed of his plans to introduce sweeping changes that would lead to total reform of the institution.

By Emmanuel Uzodinma.

1 Like

Re: Call Okorocha To Order Now – Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Buhari. by NwaAmaikpe: 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
shocked

Emmanuel Chukwuma should mind his business.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Call Okorocha To Order Now – Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Buhari. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
Political Pastor, What Concerns You With IMO State?

If The IMO Citizens feel that Okorocha has not performed, they should vote his party out in 2019...

I hate PDP Pastors...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Okorocha To Order Now – Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Buhari. by GODISGREAT123: 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
Okorocha you have moulded enough statues. Enough please

3 Likes

Re: Call Okorocha To Order Now – Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Buhari. by zakim(m): 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: Call Okorocha To Order Now – Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Buhari. by UbanmeUdie: 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
shocked
Re: Call Okorocha To Order Now – Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Buhari. by UbanmeUdie: 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
shocked

The Enugu Anglican Archbishop should keep quiet and tend to his starving flocks rather than talking loud about someone who is hell bound like most members of his church.

It is true Rochas is building statues,

But Emmanuel Chukwuma is busy building church members who are ritualists and drug peddlers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Okorocha To Order Now – Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Buhari. by Youngugoes: 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Political Pastor, What Concerns You About IMO State?

If The IMO Citizen feel that Okorocha has not performed, they should vote his party out in 2019...

I hate PDP Pastors...
you sound pathetic most times,must we all fold our hands and watch things get worst each day?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Okorocha To Order Now – Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Buhari. by hammerF: 11:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
OKOROHAUSA HAVE BEEN KILL IMO STATE PEOPLE LEFT RIGHT AND CENTER.

WEN THEY TALK, HE ARRANGE FOR THEM TO BE MURDERED.

EVEN PRIEST.

1 Like

Re: Call Okorocha To Order Now – Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Buhari. by amaco13: 12:03am On Dec 21, 2017
sir you are lying Okorocha is not owning Imo workers he paid both November and December salary yesterday,my brother received his own yesterday.
Re: Call Okorocha To Order Now – Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Buhari. by amaco13: 12:04am On Dec 21, 2017
Youngugoes:
you sound pathetic most times,must we all fold our hands and watch things get worst each day?
Why do you people always want to paint Okorocha bad every time.
Re: Call Okorocha To Order Now – Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Buhari. by chinjo(m): 1:53am On Dec 21, 2017
That is if only the Pot Belly Glutton will listen. His hearing ability has been impaired since he was slapped by a ghost.

2 Likes

Re: Call Okorocha To Order Now – Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Buhari. by adadike281(f): 2:07am On Dec 21, 2017
The only problem here is ' how do u call a mad man to order'?

3 Likes

Re: Call Okorocha To Order Now – Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Buhari. by chiomzy86(f): 2:17am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Imagine talk..

1 Like

Re: Call Okorocha To Order Now – Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Buhari. by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 21, 2017
Archbishop just ruined his chance of getting a statue in IMO state angry.

Jubrin Buhari can not call Rochas to order,he has ear infection and selective amnesia.

Has he called Fulani terrorists to order?

Maina?

Baru?

Etc.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

3 Likes

Re: Call Okorocha To Order Now – Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Buhari. by Annie939(f): 3:11am On Dec 21, 2017
we will report him to his closet the ghost woman another slap on the way

3 Likes

Re: Call Okorocha To Order Now – Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Buhari. by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 3:12am On Dec 21, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Political Pastor, What Concerns You With IMO State?

If The IMO Citizens feel that Okorocha has not performed, they should vote his party out in 2019...

I hate PDP Pastors...
I am negeneukuewuGoat I always write trash like a zombie why

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Okorocha To Order Now – Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Buhari. by SoNature(m): 3:39am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

shvt up!

We must condemn evil whenever we see one.

That stvpid mind your business mentality is what kept this country in a terrible, disgraceful shape

As an Imolite, I am glad Okorocha has less than two years at Douglas Hoouse

4 Likes

Re: Call Okorocha To Order Now – Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Buhari. by Hector09(m): 4:49am On Dec 21, 2017
In buharis voice okorocha is a saint and stainless, efcc is blind, lie mohammed is deaf and dumb cus okorocha is involve

1 Like

Re: Call Okorocha To Order Now – Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Buhari. by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 21, 2017
Calling on Buhari to caution Roaches is like calling on a mad man to caution another mad man. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Call Okorocha To Order Now – Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Buhari. by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:32am On Dec 21, 2017
Akachukwuroland:
Call Okorocha to order now – Archbishop Chukwuma tells Buhari.

“we cannot be talking of 2018 budget when we don’t know what happened to the 2017 budget.

“So, I’m behind the Senate on its decision to scrutinize every detail of the budget.
Isn't it obvious that Okorocha knows little or nothing about leadership

So he was lying when he said he was owing no one

Their mates are building solar roads to charge electric cars, he is here building statues
Senseless humanbeing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call Okorocha To Order Now – Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Buhari. by IAMTHEHERO: 10:00am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Did you say this to '' FATHER MBAKA'' even when he visited Aso rock?
I have been reading all your comments on nairaland; each time l read them l asked if this guy/lady has conscience at all.
Your comments make someone to ask God questions; How/why he created someone like this?
Re: Call Okorocha To Order Now – Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Buhari. by silasely(m): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
Na now I no some of Una d mad whch one na d man o God is saying the right thing. Dog head nairaland member Una nyash... tongue tongue
Re: Call Okorocha To Order Now – Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Buhari. by fancy4eve(f): 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
I am negeneukuewuGoat I always write trash like a zombie why
u just said it all......cus u re a zombie.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? / Video: Osinbajo Refuse To Speak To The People At APC Rally In Ogun / BREAKING: Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Col

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.