Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography (12489 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife / Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo / 39yrs Old Actress Rita Dominic Is Getting Married ★pics★ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by nellaluv(f): 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2010
[img]http://2.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/S7UfnT9Fa5I/AAAAAAAAdF8/jTLuiatvpo8/s400/n1076857379_23892_7422.jpg[/img]Talented actress, Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic who is currently one of Glo ambassadors and the new face of Nokia N97 series phone is working on her autobiography intended to be a fun book to read and a way to motivate young people. It is being written in conjunction with writer, Joy Bewaji.
In addition, she's planning to formerly launch her production outfit which she named after actress Joke Silva and hollywood actress, Audrey Hepburn. Her outfit is called Audrey Silva Company
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/6903/2/actress-rita-dominic-writes-autobiography.html
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by nellaluv(f): 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2010
I like her name Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic a.k.a silky skin. Go rita smiley
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by THEAMAKA(f): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2010
nellaluv:

Talented actress, Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic who is currently one of Glo ambassadors and the new face of Nokia N97 series phone is working on her autobiography intended to be a fun book to read and a way to motivate young people. It is being written in conjunction with writer, Joy Bewaji.
In addition, she's planning to formerly launch her production outfit which she named after actress Joke Silva and hollywood actress, Audrey Hepburn. Her outfit is called [b]Audrey Silva Company[/b]
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/6903/2/actress-rita-dominic-writes-autobiography.html

LOL.
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by nellaluv(f): 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2010
^ does it sound ludicrous cheesy
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by nellaluv(f): 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2010
^ does it sound ludicrous cheesy
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by sjeezy8: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2010
is it a clothing line?

thread closed poster
is short
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by nellaluv(f): 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2010
^ ^ ode didn't you see the link to go straight to the source undecided
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by mamagee3(f): 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2010
Autobiography, my foot! She had better focus on re-establishing her career after the number of trashy movies Nollyjargons has been popping out lately.
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Kunbee: 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2010
I dont think its a bright idea undecided undecided
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by chelseabmw(m): 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2010
[size=15pt]Good for her[/size]
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by eros(m): 12:22am On Apr 05, 2010
Hmmm!!! Who cares tongue tongue
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Akanella: 11:17am On Apr 05, 2010
Haters *SMH* tongue tongue tongue
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2010
mama-gee:

Autobiography, my foot! She had better focus on re-establishing her career after the number of trashy movies Nollyjargons has been popping out lately.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by sammytb(m): 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2010
Good for the nollywood industry, !
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Scottx(m): 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2010
This is ok
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by cap28: 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2010
autobiography - why would anyone with half a brain cell be interested in this phony individual, let alone read about her fake uninspiring life - name of her company - audrey silva  after audrey hepburn and joke silva  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

okay, i can understand joke silva being her inspiration being a fellow nigerian actress and all,  but audrey hepburn!!!!!!! what on earth does the average black african woman have in common with audrey hepburn - jesus, talk about slave mentality!!!!!!!!!!!

the only time audrey hepburn knew where africa was, was when she came to ethiopia to tend to famine victims WHEN SHE WAS DYING OF CANCER !!!!!!!! nigerians are so pathetic
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by 77ken: 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2010
so bloody what?
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by slap1(m): 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2010
Behind every successful person comes a pack of haters! Watz so absurd in someone trying to write her autobiography? I tire for some people o.
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by akonamone(m): 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2010
What possibly could she tell about her life that will impact positively on her audience!
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by ayettymama(f): 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2010
i have only one problem- why do nigerian designers feel the need to give thier labels prostitute names??

tiffany amber

audrey silver

whats next??

Lady lesuire??
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by alanbolo(m): 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2010
cap28:

okay, i can understand joke silva being her inspiration being a fellow nigerian actress and all,  but audrey hepburn!!!!!!! what on earth does the average black african woman have in common with audrey hepburn - jesus,  talk about slave mentality!!!!!!!!!!!
  I  wonder 4 u oh, what's wrong in someone doing things her way?  She does not need to answer to you.   have U ever asked urself what reason have she, b4 deciding on d that name, and don't u think she must have contacted her attorney b4 making it public?  

Let's cut the slacks and 4 once, let her be.
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by KennyG6(m): 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2010
what is she going to include in the autobiography? most celebs who write one have either achieved something newsworthy or tend to include sensational stories just to spice it up and get a newspaper to serialise it, that's the only way they make money from it.
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by nellaluv(f): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2010
cap28:

autobiography - why would anyone with half a brain cell be interested in this phony individual, let alone read about her fake uninspiring life - name of her company -  audrey silva  after audrey hepburn and joke silva  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
- jesus,  talk about slave mentality!!!!!!!!!!

rofl. . . cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
now let's talk about her achievements and what's so inspiring about her to be writing an autobiography.
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Echidime(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2010
When is she getting married and put her private part into good use?
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by naijagal(f): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2010
maybe it has been her lifelong dream to write her life story so lets give her a break undecided
And maybe it will be offered free with a purchase of her original movie or vice versa grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by KennyG6(m): 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2010
naijagal:

maybe it has been her lifelong dream to write her life story so lets give her a break undecided
And maybe it will be offered free with a purchase of her original movie or vice versa grin
yeah but what is so interesting about her life so far? why would people be interested in reading about her?
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by GeorgeD1(m): 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2010
i hope she'll be generous enough to write about her many escapades! grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by tubabie(f): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2010
What is interesting , captivating or motivational about her life so far? What milestones? smh! Goodluck to her
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by KennyG6(m): 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2010
George_D:

that is probably what she intends to spice up the book, cos other than that i dont see people falling head over heels over this one
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by slap1(m): 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2010
I fink we shud wait till d book is out, den we'd kno weda we shud shut up or open up.
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by slap1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2010
George_D:

Cast the first stone if u r holy.
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by GeorgeD1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2010
slap,
nobody is trying to throw stones here. remember we're all living in a glass house? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is White Money’s Father? – Meet Billionaire Father Of BB Naija Star / Shakira's Baby Birth News Was A Prank By Pique / Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.