Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography (12486 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife / Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo / 39yrs Old Actress Rita Dominic Is Getting Married ★pics★ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by GeorgeD1(m): 9:38am On Apr 12, 2010
rita, the crying lady! grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by anitabaker: 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2010
ride on baby girl
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2010
Authobiography at her young age? I can guess the contents

CHAPTER 1

Became a mediocre actress in Nollytrash.

THE END.

Pathetic. grin grin grin grin grin grin MEIOW grin grin grin grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Authobiography at her young age? I can guess the contents
CHAPTER 1
Became a mediocre actress in Nollytrash.
Pathetic. grin grin grin grin grin grin MEIOW grin grin grin grin
CHAPTER 2

I came from nigbon kinigbon village, hawked pure water and was discovered by kini kini who said i was beautiful but will make it if i tone my skin to white which i did and of course smoked like mad and put on a ridiculous grin called smile, yea, I'm hot.

THE END. grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 14, 2010
jellybean:

CHAPTER 2

I came from nigbon kinigbon village, hawked pure water and was discovered by kini kini who said i was beautiful but will make it if i tone my skin to white which i did and of course smoked like mad and put on a ridiculous grin called smile, yea, I'm hot.

THE END. grin
Teehee grin grin grin grin grin Too true.

I can see the "you are just hating on her because she has more money in the bank and is beAURIFUL" brigade are going to strike very soon tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 14, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I can see the "you are just hating on her because she has more money in the bank and is beAURIFUL" brigade are going to strike very soon tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

This is your Chapter 3? If not, include chapter 3 make we help am write am. grin grin grin grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 14, 2010
jellybean:

This is your Chapter 3? If not, include chapter 3 make we help am write am. grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin

CHAPTER 3

Had a feud with Genevieve and Omotola, dont these chicks know im the baddest biatch in Nollytrash?

THE END. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by GeorgeD1(m): 9:14am On Apr 14, 2010
na wao! so many chop-i-chop writers here in nairaland! grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

grin grin grin
CHAPTER 3
Had a feud with Genevieve and Omotola, dont these chicks know im the baddest biatch in Nollytrash?
THE END. grin grin grin grin grin

CHAPTER 4

Just like Rihanna, I did invent an hairdo back in the days , the afro style (i.e the one where you pull your front hair back with gel and attach the big afro at the middle). Yup, back when i had front hair *sighs*

THE END grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2010
George_D:

na wao! so many chop-i-chop writers here in nairaland! grin

o ya join the club jarre, write chapter 5 grin grin grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2010
jellybean:

CHAPTER 4

Just like Rihanna, I did invent an hairdo back in the days , the afro style (i.e the one where you pull your front hair back with gel and attach the big afro at the middle). Yup, back when i had front hair *sighs*

THE END grin
"Meiow" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

CHAPTER 5

Started wearing mini-skirts and too much make up yeah, that made me a STYLE ICON. Even started bleaching toning my skin to bring out the glow yeah im the most beautiful biatch in Nollytrash, the other biatches can go somewhere and eat dirt.

THE END

grin grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

"Meiow" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
CHAPTER 5
Started wearing mini-skirts and too much make up yeah, that made me a STYLE ICON. Even started bleaching toning my skin to bring out the glow yeah im the most beautiful biatch in Nollytrash, the other biatches can go somewhere and eat dirt.
THE END
grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

CHAPTER 6

I think the ladies got jealous of me hence they all tried to be me especially when it came to smoking in movies but i'm still a pro in that so they got nothing on me, i am the best seductress in nollytrash and so when i retire which is pretty soon, i'd have some title to hold on to. *sighs*

THE END grin grin grin grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by GeorgeD1(m): 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2010
jelly,
this ya own version get as e be ooooo! grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2010
jellybean:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

CHAPTER 6

I think the ladies got jealous of me hence they all tried to be me especially when it came to smoking in movies but i'm still a pro in that so they got nothing on me, i am the best seductress in nollytrash and so when i retire which is pretty soon, i'd have some title to hold on to. *sighs*

THE END grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

CHAPTER 7

Nollytrash will go to the dumps once im retired but I cant take that sh1t anymore. I see these new breed of actresses and they are all wack and RITA DOMINIC IMPERSONATORS. Me im going to bring out my own design line(because you all know im a FASHION ICON) I will also bring out my skincare/makeup range because I get letters from my female fans how they can get the bleached look glow to their skin. Im all for woman empowerment you know.

THE END
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by GeorgeD1(m): 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2010
you mean the 'end' or the beginning of the 'end'?  grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 19, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

grin grin grin grin
CHAPTER 7
Nollytrash will go to the dumps once im retired but I cant take that sh1t anymore. I see these new breed of actresses and they are all wack and RITA DOMINIC IMPERSONATORS. Me im going to bring out my own design line(because you all know im a FASHION ICON) I will also bring out my skincare/makeup range because I get letters from my female fans how they can get the bleached look glow to their skin. Im all for woman empowerment you know.
THE END

CHAPTER 8

Speaking of my fashion line, i envision it to strictly be mini skirts and dresses, I have being known in the whole of Nollytrash to be the actress with the sexiest legs. They can't get enough of me, infact, i just might insure my legs with the money made from this Autobiography. If Mercy Johnson the newbie dares to insure her hips then why not i? I'm the baddest biatch in Nollytrash, actually I'm going to insure my leftover hair as well!

THE END grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2010
jellybean:

CHAPTER 8

Speaking of my fashion line, i envision it to strictly be mini skirts and dresses, I have being known in the whole of Nollytrash to be the actress with the sexiest legs. They can't get enough of me, infact, i just might insure my legs with the money made from this Autobiography. If Mercy Johnson the newbie dares to insure her hips then why not i? I'm the baddest biatch in Nollytrash, actually I'm going to insure my leftover hair as well!

THE END grin grin grin grin grin grin
chei, girl you bad o!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
CHAPTER 9

Still on that fashion line, I will make it cheap and affordable for my fans, each piece will retail from #10,000 upwards and 0.000005% of the profit will go to my pet project *Rita Dominic's professional acting school for young girls school fees starts at #20,000* Yeah Im a firm believer in giving back to my fans

THE END
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by GeorgeD1(m): 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2010
na wa for ebony and jelly ooooo! grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2010
George_D:

na wa for ebony and jelly ooooo! grin
wink wink wink
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by dominique(f): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2010
lmao. . . you guys are killing me grin grin grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by GeorgeD1(m): 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2010
we don't even know which one to read now. from the look of things, the version written jointly by jelly and ebony may provide more bang for our money than the orignal written by rita herself! grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2010
George_D:

we don't even know which one to read now. from the look of things, the version written jointly by jelly and ebony may provide more bang for our money than the orignal written by rita herself! grin
Damn right it would be grin grin grin we will retail our own copies of Rita Dominic''s Biography for #50 each
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by GeorgeD1(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2010
cool cool
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 21, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

CHAPTER 9
Still on that fashion line, I will make it cheap and affordable for my fans, each piece will retail from #10,000 upwards and 0.000005% of the profit will go to my pet project *Rita Dominic's professional acting school for young girls school fees starts at #20,000* Yeah Im a firm believer in giving back to my fans
THE END

CHAPTER 10

I think an acting school is also another way of expressing my love for my fans, it's not easy to sit back and actually watch a Nollytrash movie that have part 1,2,3,4 and then part 6,7 and 8 in another different name all because they want to see my sexy self.
I mean, haven't you all ever wondered why a lovely woman like me from kinigbon nikigbon village is called Rita Dominic? I will spell it out!
R-Raskalicious
I-Intimidating
T- Tantalizing tantalizer
A- All hell break lose
Dominitress, yup, like i said, I'm the baddest in Nollytrash.

THE END grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 21, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Damn right it would be grin grin grin we will retail our own copies of Rita Dominic''s Biography for #50 each

We rock!!!!!!!!!! George go fear na! grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by GeorgeD1(m): 10:42am On Apr 21, 2010
jelly, the way things are going, i'm tempted to enlist you to write ini edo's biography! grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2010
jellybean:

CHAPTER 10

I think an acting school is also another way of expressing my love for my fans, it's not easy to sit back and actually watch a Nollytrash movie that have part 1,2,3,4 and then part 6,7 and 8 in another different name all because they want to see my sexy self.
I mean, haven't you all ever wondered why a lovely woman like me from kinigbon nikigbon village is called Rita Dominic? I will spell it out!
R-Raskalicious
I-Intimidating
T- Tantalizing tantalizer
A- All hell break lose
Dominitress, yup, like i said, I'm the baddest in Nollytrash.

THE END grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

CHAPTER 11

Because im now an iconic Nollytrash actress, all lessons in that school will be inspired by my many rubbish classic movies, I cant believe I havnt been nominated for an Academy Award yet  . I will also be the residential Nollytrash mentor to guide my students on the path to success, some of which include bleaching toning, afro skany-weave, skanky clothes and lots of flesh. S3x sells and I have to tell my young fans that.

THE END grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by GeorgeD1(m): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2010
ah! ebony! you could do a quick one on mercy johnson toooo! grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2010
George_D:

ah! ebony! you could do a quick one on mercy johnson toooo! grin
That would be fun grin grin grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by GeorgeD1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2010
ebony,
i'm already holding talks with my agent about your possible contract sign up.  cool
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2010
MERCY JOHNSONS MEMOIRS ON HER INCREDIBLE RISE TO NOLLYTRASH STARDOM

I came from humble beginnings and decided that I wanted to be a Nollytrash star, but I didnt go to acting school or have any discernible acting skills. Thankfully God created me on a Sunday and blessed me with humongous chesticles and a Beyonce-esq booty. I stormed into any and every directors office and one look at God's creation made them sign me on every and any movie, yeah thats why in a month you normally see 500 movies with my Gorgeous face on the VCD. I can act 20 films in 2days, thats talent at its finest. Im a rising icon in Nollytrash with my obvious flaunting of my goodies dramatic acting skills and I hope to inspire young girls.

THE END.
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by GeorgeD1(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2010
ebony,
my agent just looked at your mercy johnson sample and he thinks you'll do great for the writing job. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police / Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties / Chika Ike = Nollywood's Beauty In The Making!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.