Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara (47608 Views)

Southern Kaduna: Youths And Women Protest Over Incessant Killings (Photos) / Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail / Aisha Buhari Rocks N1.5million Oscar De Larenta Dress For Democracy Day Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara by smudge2079(m): 11:58am On Dec 21, 2017
The same thing she will be eating come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara by Awoleesu(m): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Of all specie of Nigerians to empower its the people of Kwara who are mainly illiterates who don't bother a bit about their future.? Well I don't blame her, neither do I blame the indiginous people of kwara. Elections are near.
. That's an insulting generalization! Do you know that Joseph Ayo Babalola, David Oyedepo, Samuel Adedoyin, Kunle Afolayan, Sarah Jubril, Chief Adesoye, David Abioye, Alabi Pasuma, Bisade Ologunde (Lagbaja), Ibrahim Gambari etc are all from Kwara? How then do you rationalise that Kwara people are ''mainly illiterates who don't bother a bit about their future''?
Re: Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara by Awoleesu(m): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
habibest06:
starting from 1999 till date, no president as gain 90percent votes of the people, like the days of Muritala muhammed and moshood abiola
Who voted Muritala muhammed (sic)?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara by Daboomb: 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
ceometromedia:
On the trail of Future Assured empowerment programme for women and youth across the country which is owned by Aisha Buhari, another 1100 women and youths trained in various skills received their certificates of completion in Ilorin, Kwara State. Kwara state Governor Ahmed and Toyin Saraki were also present.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-aisha-buhari-empowers-1100-youths-women-kwara/

Foolish leaders, Foolish followers!

STOP giving them CERTFICATES! angry angry

- Give then constant Electricity to power their business skills
- Give them "Capital" to start or expand their business
- Give them "Security" so they can feel safe and do their business without fear

...and finally, Stop eating the Burns meant for poor people, after budgetting #3Billion for your kitchen in Aso Rock. angry angry

Thuder fire all of you there

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara by nwatthu(m): 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
if she like, let her eat akara..she is on her own..2019 loading, we must vote dem out
biacan:
Election things

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara by Daboomb: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Awoleesu:
. That's an insulting generalization! Do you know that Joseph Ayo Babalola, David Oyedepo, Samuel Adedoyin, Kunle Afolayan, Sarah Jubril, Chief Adesoye, David Abioye, Alabi Pasuma, Bisade Ologunde (Lagbaja), Ibrahim Gambari etc are all from Kwara? How then do you rationalise that Kwara people are ''mainly illiterates who don't bother a bit about their future''?

Nice one!
Nice comeback.

I think the other Poster made such assumption because everyone keep wondering why in Kwara, once they hear "Up Oloye" like this, they all line-Up behind anything with the name-tag "Saraki". grin grin grin

Which kin educated/intelliegnt people dey do such tinz?
shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara by iky002(m): 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
Are You a Bachelor, spinster, single parent, middle aged single, divorcee, widow or widower and looking for a Soulmate?

Then get ready for the platform created for the next LEVEL of personal matchmaking; where traditional matchmaking meets intuitive technology in relationship because in today's ever-busy world, meeting men and women is easy but meeting the right man or woman requires special care.

LAUNCHED on 18-12-2017 is a website and platform designed and crafted with Love, Romance, 'soul-mateship', and you in mind to better enhance your Dating-to-Wedding experience!

Add Admin on whatsapp or Telegram

Registration and Membership are FREE

Re: Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara by OKTolu: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
person no go fit eat buns again, naija I hail una oooo

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara by ademusiwa3r: 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Kw
Re: Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara by ntebong: 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
Please extend the program to the South too. Thanks
Re: Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara by semaj23: 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
This woman don start again. Does this people have a better and more defined way of campaigning?
Re: Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara by Ezekiel074: 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
cheesy[b][/b]
Dat 2019 Ehn, I Sure Sey Na Practical Of Wetin We Go Dy Eat Be Dat If Buhari Enter Again!!!!
Na Campaign Tinx On Point Jawe!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara by Mysselff2: 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
Awwww that's so cute,our First Lady does eat buns,please when are they going to tell us whether she dey sh!t and mess so we can be happier
Re: Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara by enemyofprogress: 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
Dis woman just dey hungry me

Re: Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara by apolonius(m): 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
Just jobless.
Re: Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara by emmanuelzi(m): 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
she be god.
Re: Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara by Duru009(m): 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
Where is Osinbajo's wife ?
Re: Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara by lazygal: 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
dunkem21:
Nice one ma..

All I know is that one day, we will see Atiku's wife roasting boli grin

I think its better titi makes amala in public roasting boliis too easy ,frying akara also but openly making amala shies us that yes oo na woman and wife
Re: Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara by AyoActivist(m): 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Of all specie of Nigerians to empower its the people of Kwara who are mainly illiterates who don't bother a bit about their future.? Well I don't blame her, neither do I blame the indiginous people of kwara. Elections are near.
This shows how daft you are. I can bet it with you, people from your state can't stand Kwarans intellectually. And to prove me wrong, mention your state and leave Nairalanders to judge.
Re: Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara by ngidiayin1door: 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
whats the big deal. NO be person like am fry the buns. punk ass
Re: Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara by dasparrow: 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
safarigirl:
See how all of them are opening teeth.... Chai! I don't have it in me to kiss anyone's a** this much

How do people do it?

I wonder o
Re: Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara by NonsoPlatinum: 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
Igbo youths in UK take Igbo quiz with a twist!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIO279lOPxA
Re: Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara by Sahaboi(m): 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
And so
Re: Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara by itslinkin4005(m): 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
hahaha i dey telll u oooh
Re: Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara by Augiiee(m): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
dunkem21:
Nice one ma..
All I know is that one day, we will see Atiku's wife roasting boli grin
But we wont ever see her as the first lady of Nigeria
Re: Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nairalanders never disappoints with their hilarious comments. Actually I came here to read comments and laugh. This fuel scarcity isn't helping matters at all. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara by chikago1: 8:25am On Dec 23, 2017
What is exciting about eating buns?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student / Tinubu: A.P.C Group Calls For Adoption Of Ezekiel Afunkoyo As Vice President / Paul Arkwright Visits Saraki In African Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.