Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

See The Part Of Singer F2's Celebrity Lyrics Video That Got Everyone Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Part Of Singer F2's Celebrity Lyrics Video That Got Everyone Talking (786 Views)

Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking / Check Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of Singer Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila / The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

See The Part Of Singer F2's Celebrity Lyrics Video That Got Everyone Talking by caseclosed(m): 7:59am On Dec 21, 2017
Singer F2 made a national hit with his song "SHIMA" which spread like a wildfire all over Nigeria (even the artist no know how e take happen) and got the guy music label sign that pushed him to the big-boys level.
He went again to make another hit with fast rising Owerri rapper 'Cajeto' titled 'PGM' and according to them, its is the love song for the Christmas season.

After the song was Released many people argued about the lyrics posting different videos on social media singing the song but they got the shocker of their life when the official lyrics video of the song was released by HypeGear TV last night. Me too was shocked o, the part I have been singing as "baby sofri cool me temper" na him den come write "baby softly cool me temper" ...lol, I rush go delete my video for FB.

This song romances my 'main-brain'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjWRznbRy74

Re: See The Part Of Singer F2's Celebrity Lyrics Video That Got Everyone Talking by caseclosed(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2017
Seun

lalasticlala

are we good to go?
Re: See The Part Of Singer F2's Celebrity Lyrics Video That Got Everyone Talking by caseclosed(m): 11:16am On Dec 22, 2017
no??
Re: See The Part Of Singer F2's Celebrity Lyrics Video That Got Everyone Talking by caseclosed(m): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2017

Culture-spirited Funmilayo Rotiba To Be Vested As Erelu Asa Of Nigeria / Victor Anichebe Carry Im Oyibo Girlfriend Go Village / Ex-mbgn Miss Tourism, Powede Awujo Welcomes New Born Baby 4 Months Into Marriage