Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East (1651 Views)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? / Is Wealth Tied To A Particular Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 21, 2017
Now this church am talking about here is Redeemed Christian Church Of God and Winners Chapel.

Personally am working on a document I will release very soon. This documents contain all the names of all their regional pastors in the East of the Niger. I can authoritatively tell you that 90% of them are from a particular tribe in Nigeria. From Rivers To Owerri To Awka To Onitsha To Nnewi To Okigwe To Umuahia To Asaba To Ekwulobia To Orlu To Abakaliki To Afikpo To Enugu To Aba. They Collect 10% of Igbo salaries and what the Federal government pays to the Eastern region.

Now it is a known Fact that Igbos are traditionally either Catholics or Anglicans or Traditional worshipers who engage in the African Traditional Religion.

But over the years, the Redeemed Christian Church of God is making incursions in the East stealing members from the Catholic church which is the mother church of the East. Same goes with Winners Chapel.

This is where it gets tricky. After collecting all these 10% of salaries from the Eastern region, none of them feels it rewarding to invest in the East viz a viz University or Any other church investment. The Catholic Church which is known to be more motherly in nature and a church of the universe has established motherless babies, employment centres and skill acquisitions Centres all over Nigeria.

Have you noticed that Redeemed Church does not have any University in any other place in Nigeria except in Yorubaland? You think its miscalculation? Same goes with Winners. You know they are cunningly smart and always scheming there way to peoples finances.

You think am being tribal? I have literally heard someone make a comment that the East is not economically viable. Many Yorubas say this on this Forum. This is the mindset of the average person from that side.

The East is not economically viable for investments but the East is viable for Church establishments in all the streets? And after the collection of the money monthly, it is sent back to their regional headquarters in the West for the establishment of investments in their zones?

Now Do you know why all their regional pastors the whole East and Nigeria at large is from their zone? Its to make sure that their investment is secured and protected. This is a family investment and a regional business that is used to draw resources from other regions back to their regions. Am saying the truth.

Ndigbo Please wise up and get smart. Stop trying to form Behind and posh. I am not Satan or A demon. This is their mindset and actions that am exposing to you people. Anything that you are doing that will make Forex leave Igboland should be a No No. I have dealt enough with this people both from the North and West and I know how they think. I have workee with them in different establishments Nd I can tell you that nobody is more clannish than them. They want to muscle you out mentally, psychologically and financially.

Ndigbo, what will you people do about the Money leaving our region while being deceived that it is for Jesus and For God? So we need churches all over our street but no university? No construction of main roads as they use our tithe and do in their own?

2 Likes

Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Guestlander: 8:53am On Dec 21, 2017
You are being tribal and unreasonable. If people from the SW also boycott your businesses, your churches and everything else it will be disastrous.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Sprumbabafather: 8:56am On Dec 21, 2017
RCCG is not a church but a yoruba shrine confusing people in the east. They are here for the money not for salvation. Their preaching is about enemy this and witches that, they have imported witchcraft into Igboland.

#BoycottRCCG

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Sprumbabafather: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:
You are being tribal and unreasonable. If people from the SW also boycott your businesses, your churches and everything else it will be disastrous.

There is no Yoruba man or woman that will ever attend Igbo church. They are that tribalistic .

2 Likes

Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Guestlander: 8:59am On Dec 21, 2017
You are basically trying to strangulate yourselves economically if you continue to thread this path.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Sprumbabafather: 9:01am On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:
You are basically trying to strangulate yourselves economically if you continue to thread this path.

#Boycott RCCG
Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Guestlander: 9:03am On Dec 21, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

There is no Yoruba man or woman that will ever attend Igbo church. They are that tribalistic .

And you have taken a census of all igbo churches and concluded there's not a single Yoruba going to any of them?

2 Likes

Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Guestlander: 9:04am On Dec 21, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

#Boycott RCCG

The response is going to be #boycott ibo businesses.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Sprumbabafather: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:

And you have taken a census of all igbo churches and concluded there's not a single Yoruba going to any of them?
Yes
The funny thing is that a Yoruba will gladly switch to islam than give offering in a church pastored by an igbo man.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Sprumbabafather: 9:06am On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:

Which Igbo business do yorubas patronise? List them?

Tribalism is a yoruba word ingrained in yr DNA.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Guestlander: 9:06am On Dec 21, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Yes
The funny thing is that a Yoruba will gladly switch to islam than give offering in a church pastored by an igbo man.

You want Yoruba offerings or you want to save souls? Abi all na business?
Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:

Igbos strangulate themselves economically? Are you normal? What have they done before to us that they have not before?

Didnt Awolowo as Finance minister reduce the bank accounts of our forefathers to 20 pounds. What is happening today?

Just wait till financial services of GT Bank is shut in the East. By the way shut your trap with that blackmail of my sisters and brothers working there.

There is nothing you people hae that we dont have. Juat that my people have failed to realise that.

Please this message was not meant for you. If you have nothing meaningful to contribute, just be on your way.

There is something that needs to be awoken in the Igbo man that is dying. Please don't distract us. Carry that your fake smartness and dissapear from this thread. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Sprumbabafather: 9:08am On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:

How many souls has RCCG destroyed? Has the church saved any soul at all? People that are so interested in your money and not salvation.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Guestlander: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2017
BlessMySoul:

Igbos strangulate themselves economically? Are you normal? What have they done before to us that they have not before?

Didnt Awolowo as Finance minister reduce the bank accounts of our forefathers to 20 pounds. What is haopening today?

Please this message was not meant for you. If you have nothing meaningful to contribute, just benon your way.

There is something that needs to be awoken in the Igbo man that is dying. Please don't distract us. Thanks.

Perhaps you should ask your father if he is normal. You should be grateful to Awolowo for giving you 20 pounds because he owed you nothing.
Think three times before you start any campaign against Yoruba interests. It will blow up in your face much like your other historical knee jerk reactions.

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Guestlander: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Which Igbo business do yorubas patronise? List them?

Tribalism is a yoruba word ingrained in yr DNA.

This is a stupid and childish question.

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Sprumbabafather: 9:13am On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:

This is a stupid and childish question.

Remove the insults and answer the question.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Sprumbabafather: 9:15am On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:

Perhaps you should ask your father if he is normal. You should be grateful to Awolowo for giving you 20 pounds because he owed you nothing.
Think three times before you start any campaign against Yoruba interests. It will blow up in your face much like your other historical knee jerk reactions.

Let's see how it goes my account with GTB is in the process of being closed this morning. GTB has been taking my money.

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Guestlander: 9:17am On Dec 21, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Remove the insults and answer the question.

I'm sure you didn't see who started the insults. Your questions are too juvenile.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Guestlander: 9:19am On Dec 21, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Let's see how it goes my account with GTB is in the process of being closed this morning.

While you are it withdraw and abstain from anything to do with Yorubaland.
You can start by deactivating your account from nairaland because just like Redeemed it was started by a Yoruba.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Sprumbabafather: 9:20am On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:

While you are it withdraw and abstain from anything to do with Yorubaland.

Sure, except that I will live in Lagos till Biafra comes tongue

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Guestlander: 9:22am On Dec 21, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

If your nairaland account is not deactivated right now then you are just being a clown.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Sprumbabafather: 9:25am On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:

If your nairaland account is not deactivated right now then you are just being a clown.

I must stay around to burst all your Yoruba lies against us. I will call many others to open accounts here and refute your lies.

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Guestlander: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Now, who is starting what he cannot finish. I have no problem with you living in Lagos. You are the one living in Lagos and wishing it was iboland, that is your headache not mine.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Guestlander: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

I must stay around to burst all your Yoruba lies against us. I will call many others to open accounts here and refute your lies.

No, you always start what you cannot finish.

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:

No, you always start what you cannot finish.

You people will run. Believe me. The awareness will soon start. Lets see how Igbos in the North will market your products. Or those in the South will market your produce. You people were warned. You guys started this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by analize701: 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:

Stop responding to him, you are making him and his idiocy relevant.

Let me tell you what my Pastor told me.

First off, am a winner for years now, and am from the SS.

We got posted a very wordwise pastor. deeply worded. I felt my branch Church was to small for a pastor like him, i felt he should ve been sent to a bigger Church so that a wider audience will hear him.

Then, i complained about what the Op is talking about. But my Pastor who himself is an Igboman from Anambra State, calmly explained things to me, when i got cleared, i never felt the same way again.

He said, the time or years a pastor has spent serving determines the post he will be given or where he'd be sent to in Living Faith.

Experience Counts, because there must be no excuses for misdemeanors.

He went further to explain that, Yoruba People have been serving as Pastors in Living Faith for years before other tribes thought to apply as Pastors there, and the few who did got posted to areas which they could handle.

He said, the Ibos in particular, until recently have always considered Living Faith and RCCG as Yoruba Church, so didn't want to go into the Pastoral offices there, hence they are still young as Pastors there.

He asked if i knew the immediate past residential Pastor in Ota Canaanland, i said no, he mentioned the man's name and the name is Ibibio.

An Ibibio man as a Residential Pastor in Canaanland where is the bee hive of the Yorubas. He served his two years and got posted to somewhere else.

He told me not to worry that he is coming up. He gave an instance with a particular branch pastor i felt he was better than, he told me that he couldn't go close to being posted to where that pastor will be posted to becos, that Pastor has served 16 years as a pastor in Living faith while has just been a Pastor there for 6yrs.

How long ago did other tribes started applying to be pastors in Living Faith? (I can only talk of Living Faith) i don't know about RCCG.

When he explained this, i understood everything.

I was at Shiloh, the man who took the specialized class for 'Breaking Marital Spells', is Ibo. Going by his activities througb out Shiloh, one will notice that his influence at Ota is strong as he did a lot that suggests he is the assistant residential Pastor in Ota.

Do you think if Oyedepo was Nwacbukwu, a Yoruba man will smell Ota as a Pastor talk less a residential one?

Until the last posting, the provincial pastor of the Eastern Zone was Bini, i don't know who replaced him.

Bigots stand back and make noise when they are the worst. Just read hia Ops and see the kind of person he is at heart.

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by analize701: 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:

Pls ignore the unbeliever. We the SS and SE Winners members are not complaining. How dey thing dey pain am i no know o.

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by analize701: 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

How many souls has RCCG destroyed? Has the church saved any soul at all? People that are so interested in your money and not salvation.
If you were a Christian you'd seek to unite the body of Christ not scatter it. Be warned.

This your � devilish crusade will land you into trouble o.

Anyone who offends any of these little ones, and causes them to fall away, it would have been better if a Mill Stone is hung on his neck, and he be drawn in the Sea.
JESUS OF NAZARETH.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Sprumbabafather: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
analize701:

If you were a Christian you'd seek to unite the body of Christ not scatter it. Be warned.

This your � devilish crusade will land you into trouble o.

Anyone who offends any of these little ones, and causes them to fall away, it would have been better if a Mill Stone is hung on his neck, and he be drawn in the Sea.
JESUS OF NAZARETH.

I think you first need to repent and give your life to Jesus Christ and stop the feeble attempt to frighten me with a bible verse skewed out of context. The quote is foe you and your church that has done everything to damage the faith of the little ones by fleecing them and collecting monies which you take away to impoverish the little ones.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by analize701: 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

I think you first need to repent and give your life to Jesus Christ and stop the feeble attempt to frighten me with a bible verse skewed out of context. The quote is foe you and your church that has done everything to damage the faith of the little ones by fleecing them and collecting monies which you take away to impoverish the little ones.
You have spoken like a true Christian. Weldone.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by thoth: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
DO you mean that Op's assertion is right that there exists truly an economic subversive racket engineered by Yorubas to exploit the east ?
Guestlander:
Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
A lot of Yorubas go to churches like TREM and Dominion City which are pastored by Igbos. Not sure it's accurate to say Yorubas can never go to Igbo churches or pay tithes there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Cockroach Disappeared Twice After I Tried To Kill It But Not The Third Time / Abuja Pastor Put Up His Church For Sale 18 Million Naira. / What Does Heaven Look Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.