Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East (1681 Views)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? / Is Wealth Tied To A Particular Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by thoth: 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
Why would an Igboman be a Christian ? it is a question many have failed to answer. you claim to be exploited but yet you voluntarily go there.
Why not go back to your traditions where you wouldn't be exploited ?

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Jokerman(m): 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

There is no Yoruba man or woman that will ever attend Igbo church. They are that tribalistic .

Liar.... many Yorubas attend the Lord chosen, attend Trem etc...
Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Sprumbabafather: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
Jokerman:

Liar.... many Yorubas attend the Lord chosen, attend Trem etc...

Chosen is now an Igbo church? grin Muoka is a Deltan.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by lazygal: 12:02am On Dec 22, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Which Igbo business do yorubas patronise? List them?

Tribalism is a yoruba word ingrained in yr DNA.

Boss,all your points make along of sense how ever am sorry to state that the whole nation patronises the Igbo man .
Igbo men are the most industrious .look around you
Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by mikolo80: 1:48am On Dec 22, 2017
BlessMySoul:
Now this church am talking about here is Redeemed Christian Church Of God and Winners Chapel.

Personally am working on a document I will release very soon. This documents contain all the names of all their regional pastors in the East of the Niger. I can authoritatively tell you that 90% of them are from a particular tribe in Nigeria. From Rivers To Owerri To Awka To Onitsha To Nnewi To Okigwe To Umuahia To Asaba To Ekwulobia To Orlu To Abakaliki To Afikpo To Enugu To Aba. They Collect 10% of Igbo salaries and what the Federal government pays to the Eastern region.

Now it is a known Fact that Igbos are traditionally either Catholics or Anglicans or Traditional worshipers who engage in the African Traditional Religion.

But over the years, the Redeemed Christian Church of God is making incursions in the East stealing members from the Catholic church which is the mother church of the East. Same goes with Winners Chapel.
I'm catholic but stealing? Really?

This is where it gets tricky. After collecting all these 10% of salaries from the Eastern region, none of them feels it rewarding to invest in the East viz a viz University or Any other church investment. The Catholic Church which is known to be more motherly in nature and a church of the universe has established motherless babies, employment centres and skill acquisitions Centres all over Nigeria. the east is not really a good investment in east. Investment is for profit not tribal sentiment.
Ask veritas university that relocated to Abuja(1000 students after 1 year) from abia(270 students after 7 years)
Doesn't make economic sense

Have you noticed that Redeemed Church does not have any University in any other place in Nigeria except in Yorubaland? You think its miscalculation? Same goes with Winners. You know they are cunningly smart and always scheming there way to peoples finances.

How many universities does it have
How many primary or secondary schools

You think am being tribal? I have literally heard someone make a comment that the East is not economically viable. Many Yorubas say this on this Forum. This is the mindset of the average person from that side.
If it were they wouldn't invade the other parts of the country

The East is not economically viable for investments but the East is viable for Church establishments in all the streets? And after the collection of the money monthly, it is sent back to their regional headquarters in the West for the establishment of investments in their zones? If we say you don't have sense you will take offense

Now Do you know why all their regional pastors the whole East and Nigeria at large is from their zone? Its to make sure that their investment is secured and protected. This is a family investment and a regional business that is used to draw resources from other regions back to their regions. Am saying the truth.

Ndigbo Please wise up and get smart. Stop trying to form Behind and posh. I am not Satan or A demon. This is their mindset and actions that am exposing to you people. Anything that you are doing that will make Forex leave Igboland should be a No No. I have dealt enough with this people both from the North and West and I know how they think. I have workee with them in different establishments Nd I can tell you that nobody is more clannish than them. They want to muscle you out mentally, psychologically and financially.

Ndigbo, what will you people do about the Money leaving our region while being deceived that it is for Jesus and For God? So we need churches all over our street but no university? No construction of main roads as they use our tithe and do in their own?
Re: There Is Something Funny I Noticed About A Particular Western Church In The East by Xisnin(m): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ipob poisons everything it touches, not even religion is save from
his condemnation. Blessmysoul change your name to cursemysoul.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Account Of Coming End Of Days / Men Mostly Don't Give Testimony,why? / Meet The Kumuyis; John And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.