Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Meet The Kumuyis; John And His Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet The Kumuyis; John And His Wife (1592 Views)

Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / The Truth Christians Don't Know About De Three Wise Men, Samson, John And Christ / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Kumuyis; John And His Wife by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
My best picture today! 😍❤️
Happy 50th Golden Jubilee Anniversary Celebration to us!

From left: Bro John Kumuyi, Sis Love Kumuyi, Mummy Esther Kumuyi and our father in the Lord, PASTOR W F KUMUYI

- Heirs of God's Kingdom

Source

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Kumuyis; John And His Wife by JASONjnr(m): 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
This man successfully controlled people's mind from becoming civilized....

How can you tell people to stay away from watching Television and later tell them to do so.....

I can't be told how to love a free life from a religion perspective ... No body will tell me to hack someone to death for blasphemous words and in most cases you say that what they're doing is between them and their maker.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Kumuyis; John And His Wife by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
More Pictures

Source

Re: Meet The Kumuyis; John And His Wife by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
More Pictures

Source

1 Like

Re: Meet The Kumuyis; John And His Wife by CodeTemplar: 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

How can you tell people to stay away from watching Television and later tell them to do so.....

I can't be told how to love a free life from a religion perspective ... No body will tell me to hack someone to death for blasphemous words and in most cases you say that what they're doing is between them and their maker.....
perspective change over time. At that time, the idea of pictures considered offensive popping up with no warning was too much to handle but as time passed, digital age allowed you to know what you are about to see. That's why they had a change of heart towards TVs and motion pictures generally.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Kumuyis; John And His Wife by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
He remarried.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Kumuyis; John And His Wife by MrsTwrite(f): 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
Seems like he remarried.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Kumuyis; John And His Wife by ZUKKYY(m): 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

that is religious for you undecided
Re: Meet The Kumuyis; John And His Wife by sacajawea: 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
Hahahahahaha!
So this Guy you be Deeper life member all this while?? LOL!
Re: Meet The Kumuyis; John And His Wife by Baronthecelebri: 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
I love this man

1 Like

Re: Meet The Kumuyis; John And His Wife by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2023
sacajawea:

Hahahahahaha!
So this Guy you be Deeper life member all this while?? LOL!

Before nko? undecided
Re: Meet The Kumuyis; John And His Wife by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
Re: Meet The Kumuyis; John And His Wife by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
The next generation

Re: Meet The Kumuyis; John And His Wife by Lucy001(f): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
grin
Re: Meet The Kumuyis; John And His Wife by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:37am On Sep 10, 2023
At Deeper Life's 50th Anniversary, Kumuyi Tasks Nigerians On Appreciation
By Isaac Taiwo
14 August 2023 | 3:45 am

Continue reading
Re: Meet The Kumuyis; John And His Wife by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2023
That Glorious moment is upon us, the waiting is almost over, and Expectations will meet the realization, faith, and Hope!

It is 01 day to go to #GlobalCrusadewithKumuyi #GCKinZambia

Ministering Live in #Zambia is PASTOR W F KUMUYI

See you there!

Source

(1) (Reply)

The Glories Of Perfect Celibacy / TB Joshua Predicted The Dana Air Plane Crash-said It Was A Security Breach / Atheism Is Another Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.