Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,906 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th (39358 Views)

I Did Some Research And Found Out That Just Christ Wasn't Born On 25th December / For Those Hypocrites That Said Jesus Wasn't Born On 25th December / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by ZorGBUooeh: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Most Christians don't know that Christmas is a pagan holiday, just like the way the name of the months of the year is named after Roman Gods. Many Christian celebrations originated from pagan worship or haven't you wondered why Jehovah Witnesses don't celebrate.
Pls don't go that route..Education,Especially science originated from pagans..So is it bad for Muslims ad Christians to get education?
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by omojeesu(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
.....nor did He ask us to celebrate His birthday!

Pagans hijacked Christianity and gave the world Xmas.

We get preoccupied with what we were not asked to do and leave undone what we were commanded to do. Where is Father Xmas and all the occult paraphenelia of the festival in the Bible?
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by blingxx(m): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
KellyKertz:

Christmas has a history. Make sure you know how it originated before you start blabbing.

Jesus had nothing to do with Christmas bro
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Opeyemi4real(m): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
I thought this guy still has a bit of sense but was wrong!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Tolams16(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
Na wa for dis man o, anyways na him sabi...meanwhile, check out dis Extremely funny https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc65hjqFVF6/ check it out, N dont forget to hit d follow button��
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by HeyCorleone(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Most Christians don't know that Christmas is a pagan holiday, just like the way the name of the months of the year is named after Roman Gods. Many Christian celebrations originated from pagan worship or haven't you wondered why Jehovah Witnesses don't celebrate.

Life is very simple..

I understand all those pagan b.S but I've never seen things that way. What you call something is what it is. I take December 25 to commemorate the birth of Christ. Nothing is my business if it is the day of the Pagan Sun god or whatever. I don't worship it so how does it affect my life?! Or if your Birthday was on December 25th you won't celebrate it also because celebrating that Day would mean you're celebrating the Sun god?

Please we should learn to think properly.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Lomprico2: 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
espn:
Quote a verse from the bible to buttress your point

Every good deed dont have to have backing from d bible!
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by blingxx(m): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
Troublemaker007:
80% percent of my Naija people who call themselves Christians including me don’t give a _fuck about Christ’s Birth and what it symbolizes to us. All we care about is the _fuckng celebration of eating, drinking and _fucking at the end of the day

grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by blingxx(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
amolak:
I don't even know why all these festivals don't move me any more.

Non of them actually make sense really... Jesus wasn't even born on Christmas day
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Devman: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
crisisexpert321:
Freeze tell them. My people perish due to lack of knowledge.
So it is Freeze and you that have knowledge.
Refer here for knowledge.. http://www.patheos.com/blogs/formerlyfundie/oh-lighten-christmas-not-pagan-holiday/ .
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Lomprico2: 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
mrvitalis:

Joshua ( or as you call it Jesus ) was not given birth to in December that's a known fact

Everbody knows that! Thats why he told you to go and find out the history of it. Mgbo!
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by mids(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Dis freeze just got 2 be freezing til we ar done wit christmas and new year..cos he wil stil cum and say new year is not on january 1st, it is january 5th and all his followers will clap for him.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Sanchez01: 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
olihilistic:
Freeze my mannest man..
Tell em.
Xmas doesn't even correlate with Jesus birth.
The emboldened is wrong. Christmas correlates with the birth of Christ but the date (the 25th) was not the day Christ was born.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by thanki410(m): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
We knw He wasn't born in your village. Its a time people love to re-unite with their family , granddad, grandma, uncles , aunts.....
No body ever said he was born in dec , it is just a time set aside to CELEBRATE HIS Birth...
Well said though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Prettyclever(f): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
If we humans on earth can celebrate our birthday on earth how much more about our sustainer of our life(Jesus),no one knows d date he was born but a day is set aside just to celebrate his birthday (25 DEC)freeze receive sense,Mr KNOWER

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
Freeze,this one time I'll tell you to shut up!
Christ wasn't born on the 25th,kindly get his birth certificate.
I share your views on tithing as there is the Bible to argue the matter. This one of Christmas is a no contest issue.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by opribo(m): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
The leader of the Free the sheeples, the man who exposed the lies of tithe cum tax collectors.

While the tithe givers wallow in abject poverty the tithe collectors live like Kings.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Mariangeles(f): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
A sadist trying to steal people's joy, but of course we know that Christ wasn't born on the 25th of Dec... mind your SAD life, let others live their lives doing what makes them happy

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by mids(m): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
Dis freeze of a guy jst got 2 be freezing til afta christmas and new year cos he wil stil say new year celebration is not on the 1st but on the 5th and his foolish followers will still clap for him.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by mpowa(m): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Many of us already know. And it's Okay because we're not celebrating any Idols, we're celebrating Jesus, His Birth and what he came to represent. We don't call Sango on Christmas day, we call Jesus. The Spirit of Christmas is what is important; it's the spirit of Love, Generosity, Happiness and sharing with the less privilege and that's what we Focus On and we won't be distracted by the OverSabi spirits of this age.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by WENGERNOMICS(m): 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
tomju:
This issue is not about Daddy Freeze being right or wrong1 What does the Bible actually teach about Jesus Christ Birth?
1. LUKE 2:8-20
And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, 'Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Saviour has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.' SO IN SUMMARY HE WAS BORN WHEN SHEPHERDS WERE TAKING CARE OF THEIR FLOCK OUTSIDE.(TAKE NOTE NO SNOW) GRASSES DONT GROW IN THE SNOW OR DURING WINTER! As Sheperds needed grass for their flocks. So it was another season, not winter.
2. Bethlehem was his birthplace. December in Bethlehem is winter! So how did the Shepherds feed their flock? (So it couldnt have been winter)
3. Jesus was born on another day not mentioned in the bible, however the fact that Shepherds were in the field gives us a perspective as regards the season.
But........does it snow every single day during winter? Even though i never see snow before, i would just assume like Rain, even in the midst of the rainy season, it does not rain every single day. Long and short sha.........who cares if December 25th is the correct day.........at least we have chose a day to remember he was born. Hopefully, the more important celebration which is Easter is factually correct.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
Salisville:
How many Christians know about the cult of Mithras?
If you don't please go study it and open your mind.
I know,even about the dead sea scrolls and council of Nicea and trent.The practice of mithraism is ascribed to Christianity and that of the cult of sol invictus.Some Christians know all these but i am not sure they are up to 15%.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by WENGERNOMICS(m): 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
Mariangeles:
A sadist trying to steal people's joy, but of course we know that Christ wasn't born on the 25th of Dec... mind your SAD life, let others live their lives doing what makes them happy

I hope with this comment by Freeze, people can see the spirit behind him. A Sadist is just a low life failure looking for relevance by making others feel bad about what gives them joy and hope. What a life.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by princetom1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
deebrain:
Every knowledgeable christian knows that. It was not december 25th

And the craze for celebrating christmas extremely is really out of ignorance or for the fact that it falls in the end of year/begining of a new year. AND IT IS NOT LIMITED TO CHRISTIAN FOLK!

Jesus is worth celebrating-with yourself and others (never forget a needy person)

He can keep ranting, like a coward on social media.

Are u the same person that made the first point and still made the last statement?
These days, people don't care anymore what's acceptable in God's eyes, they just wanna do it as it pleases dem. They will drink, eat, fornicate and so on. Incase u wondering, this festive period is the time people commit sin the most, so, what are they celebrating and committing sin on?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by redsun(m): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
It is one of whiteman concocted and calculated moves used to mentally enslave the natives when he can no longer justify the physical enslavment,forced labour and excruciating whipping of the natives.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by supajizy(m): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
KellyKertz:

Christmas has a history. Make sure you know how it originated before you start blabbing.

*modified*
All this people quoting me, browse about how the church arrived at using the date 25th December to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. Courtesy of Emperor Constantine.

Not everything that has to do with the life of Jesus was noted down in the bible.
Yes you are right. 25th of December was a Pagan Festival which when dey accepted Christ they Dedicated that day to celebrate Jesus Birth. And the whole world adapted it. It is no more a pagan festival but the celebration of Christ Birth. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Mariangeles(f): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
WENGERNOMICS:

I hope with this comment by Freeze, people can see the spirit behind him. A Sadist is just a low life failure looking for relevance by making others feel bad about what gives them joy and hope. What a life.
He's being controlled by the Spirit of disobedience written in the Word, as for those giving heed to him and attacking Servants of God, I hope it's not too late by the time they realize they've been misled...If you're going to let anybody advice you on Spiritual matters, at least, consider the person's life whether it's worth emulating or whether you want your life to be like his.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by supajizy(m): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
I know,even about the dead sea scrolls and council of Nicea and trent.The practice of mithraism is ascribed to Christianity and that of the cult of sol invictus.Some Christians know all these but i am not sure they are up to 15%.
How does this relate ?? And Christians do not practice mithraism
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by luizmendezgrant(m): 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
amolak:
I don't even know why all these festivals don't move me any more.

bekuz u r broke Physicaly, Mentally, Spritiually, nd Finacially...!
Sowi..
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Ekeseges(f): 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
Make Una talk go and down. I would celebrate Christ on Christmas day. Yet all of you celebrate your birthday s every year. And Pple have the guts to deceive people. If u no go celebrate Christmas. Allow others too.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by femidejulius(m): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
letusbepieces:
WAT KIND OF TALK IS DAT

IS IT NECESSARY

THESE AFONJA NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME.

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by grandstar(m): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
KellyKertz:

*modified*
All this people quoting me, browse about how the church arrived at using the date 25th December to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. Courtesy of Emperor Constantine.

Not everything that has to do with the life of Jesus was noted down in the bible.

Jesus wasn't born December 25

We know that because shepherds were out with their flock at night. This would be impossible.

rather the date coincides uncannily with the pagan festival of the rebirth of the sun and many of the customs of that festival were adopted by these false Christians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) / Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ / Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.