Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,490 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th (39366 Views)

I Did Some Research And Found Out That Just Christ Wasn't Born On 25th December / For Those Hypocrites That Said Jesus Wasn't Born On 25th December / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Radiant1020(f): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
So it's no longer about tithe not being biblical, it's Christmas now abi? Continue... This guy should just write his own version of the Bible biko
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by streamsofjoy(f): 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
mrvitalis:

Onless the devil wrote the bible cos all what freeze said he backed with bible
Unlike the big pastors

I'm just so surprised at people who claim freeze backs up his point with biblical reference. HE QUOTES OUT OF CONTEXT. I can say anything now and just goan use one scripture that does not relate. Dts wat he does.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by TVTKOKO(m): 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
HurricaneSmith:
The only day worth celebrating is your birthday! Christmas, thanksgiving etc all Pagan incline right from the medieval, King James and the Romans kingdom agreed to choose 25th of December to celebrate the birth of Jesus because of the social. Unrest brewing between the church and the pagans
if December 25th was used to celebrate the pagan gods, and the early Christians decided to overturn that day to celebrate Christmas so that the pagan worship would reduce or even stop, Tell me what sin there is in that?? undecidedOr would you rather have them continue the pagan worship?

If you don't celebrate Christmas, why not keep it to yourself?? Are you holier than those celebrating it?
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by mpowa(m): 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
hardbody:

When this Jehovah witness people say it, the same way they have argued about tithing and other doctrines not bible based, you guys castigate them. Abeg i wan join their church
You don't even need to sweat, they will probably come to your door step on Christmas day...And when they come, just show them a little interest and they will keep coming almost everyday, Lobatan! You don become member be that.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by danielnmerengwa(m): 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
KellyKertz:

Christmas has a history. Make sure you know how it originated before you start blabbing.

*modified*
All this people quoting me, browse about how the church arrived at using the date 25th December to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. Courtesy of Emperor Constantine.

Not everything that has to do with the life of Jesus was noted down in the bible.
finally, let's tell our selves the truth, christ was never born on the 25th of Dec...
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by mystiquemaestro(m): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
And now after tithe, he criticizes anything in sight just for attention
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
espn:
Quote a verse from the bible to buttress your point

If u don't want to celebrate Christmas allow others celebrate it peacefully, Mr buttress ur point
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by goodmanjustice: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
exlinkleads:
Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - "Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or Even On 25th Dec."

The convener of FreeSheepleMovement, OAP Daddy Freeze have a message for those who are too pressured and frightened before they have not 'made it' this Christmas yet but wants to go and show off.

In his latest post on Instagram, Freeze

admonished people to take it easy and not feel pressured over the Yuletide season that is almost upon us. He also asserted that Christ wasn't born in there villages and wasn't even born on the 25th everybody is carrying about.

He also as usual supported his assertions with Bible quotations. He shared ......

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/daddy-freeze-christmas-message-wasn.html

I do not know who this Freeze fellow is, what I do know, however, is that he God's instrument aimed at exposing religious ills. He is a bible student, he has never said "my Pastor told me". Two sets of people who will hate him: Those who have been deceiving others with false teachings and those who go to the church with bulletins, dance �, perspire profusely and drop offering. Christians celebrate Christmas as a Christian celebration, but it is not! No matter how we look at it, it has a pagan origin. Some of us who like candies would not pick it from the gutter if they saw it there. Christmas in itself may not be bad, but it is a pegan celebration. We have not exhausted the things demanded of God in the bible to now begin to look for things to add BC we think it will please God of Jesus. If this celebration was that important to the 'celebrant", he would hav at least mentioned it if he was too busy to celebrate it. All his apostles died but did not celebrate it. Before he died, Jesus made it clear that his death should b celebrated, king Solomon also mentioned that the day of one's death is better than one's birth. The earlier Christians did not celebrate Christmas. Think about this, the months leading up to 2th of Dec. record the highest rate of crime and road crashes, fuel scarcity and so very many evils. Beautiful as some ppl's motive for celebrating Christmas may be, they are not pleasing God by doing it. Note that the bible says whether we are drinking or eating, we should do everything for God's glory. Daddy Freeze, ride on!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by victorfad(m): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
espn:
"remembrance" do you need a verse for that
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Wallade(m): 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
Jesus Christ may not be born on the 25th of December but we set aside that date to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ; he was definitely born on a day.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by FRESHG(m): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
[size=20pt]BABE FREEZE IS WORKING FOR THE ISLAMIC GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA[/size]
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by goodnewscliff(m): 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
freeze is absolutely,, undeniably correct........ a simple bonafide fact people wont accept..... grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by goodnewscliff(m): 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
Wallade:
Jesus Christ may not be born on the 25th of December but we set aside that date to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ; he was definitely born on a day.
d last time I checked,, jesus only asked us to celebrate his death and not his birth.......
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by princetom1(m): 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
deebrain:

Oga.

That people abuse birthday celebrations does not mean you will not celebrate your birthdays.

That people are high into crime in the name of christmas does not mean those that know the significance should not celebrate it.

It is worth celebrating.

U missed the point... U celebrating it to please urself or God?
Come to think of it, everyday should be for humanity not a fake day, fake smile and so on
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by princetom1(m): 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
Wallade:

Who are the we? U mean the pagans that start it?
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Jeffy1206(m): 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yeligray:
Christmas is about the remembrance of Jesus.. We do this by showing love to one another, caring for one another, giving to the poor, clothing the naked, etc.
clothing the unclad lol grin shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Yeligray(m): 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
Jeffy1206:
clothing the unclad lol grin shocked
i wrote Na_ked but it changed to unclad.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Wallade(m): 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
goodnewscliff:
d last time I checked,, jesus only asked us to celebrate his death and not his birth.......

Since we celebrate people's birthdays, I don't think it is out of place to celebrate Jesus Christ's birthday too. Christmas is a unique holiday, we don't just celebrate the birth of Christ, we celebrate love and the family; we get together to celebrate the values we added and value Christ added to us.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by francisbiz: 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
exlinkleads:
Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - "Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or Even On 25th Dec."

The convener of FreeSheepleMovement, OAP Daddy Freeze have a message for those who are too pressured and frightened before they have not 'made it' this Christmas yet but wants to go and show off.

In his latest post on Instagram, Freeze admonished people to take it easy and not feel pressured over the Yuletide season that is almost upon us. He also asserted that Christ wasn't born in there villages and wasn't even born on the 25th everybody is carrying about.

He also as usual supported his assertions with Bible quotations. He shared ......

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/daddy-freeze-christmas-message-wasn.html

Let daddy-freeks also talk about Mohamed, about Islam , about Islamic doctrines, about sultan - imam and alfas , then I will take him serious.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Wallade(m): 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
princetom1:

Who are the we? U mean the pagans that start it?

"We" are the Christians that celebrate Christmas - the birth of Christ.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by itslinkin4005(m): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
one of the best post i have come across on NL..infact daddy freeze i tuwale for u
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by vaca1: 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
espn:
No quoting. the date was fixed to remember the birth of Jesus. stop waiting for quote. celebrates with us or keep to yourself. QED
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by vaca1: 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Most Christians don't know that Christmas is a pagan holiday, just like the way the name of the months of the year is named after Roman Gods. Many Christian celebrations originated from pagan worship or haven't you wondered why Jehovah Witnesses don't celebrate.

In Other News
Check Out The Photos Of The Man Who UnderWent 60 Plastic Surgeries Just Because He Never Wants To Get Old
www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/man-who-wants-to-look-ageless-undergoes.html
you are free to practice anything you want. face yours and let's face ours.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by victoronyekwelu(m): 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
Blackfyre:
I think he was born around September
he was born on the 11th month
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by deebrain(m): 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
princetom1:

U missed the point... U celebrating it to please urself or God?
Come to think of it, everyday should be for humanity not a fake day, fake smile and so on

If you dont know how to love yourself, to have fun yourself, pamper yourself and give yourself a treat once in a while, you can never know how to give humanity anything in sincerity.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by larrygozie: 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
[b]
Tithing. Despite the fact that many people use the word “tithe” synonymously with any church-related giving, the word tithe literally means “tenth.” The tithe was an obligatory offering from the law of Moses requiring 10 percent of an Israelite's first fruits.

Daddy Freeze you are talking of pastor and the Tithe, why not start the charity from your side how many people have you help in Life.
Tithe is to be paid one in Three years yes agreed with can keep your ten percent for that three years without making a mistake

if you think that what the pastors are doing is not good why not start the change from your side, your Village, Family and friends i believe poor people around start from there so we can see what you are saying,

Talking about old and new Testament, Member Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

If say the Hebrew don't pay Tithe how would the Pastors feed some of us put Twenty Naira in the Offering Box while some don't even put at all
Tithe is a key for open Doors for and my family will will continue to pay our tithe every month if possible a every week
The bible said this:
Romans 2:29
29 No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God.

Proverbs 3:9-10
9 Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your crops;
10 then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine.

2 Chronicles 31:4-5
4 He ordered the people living in Jerusalem to give the portion due the priests and Levites so they could devote themselves to the Law of the LORD.
5 As soon as the order went out, the Israelite generously gave the first fruits of their grain, new wine, olive oil and honey and all that the fields produced. They brought a great amount, a tithe of everything.

Genesis 14:19-20
19 and he blessed Abram, saying, “Blessed be Abram by God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth.
20 And praise be to God Most High, who delivered your enemies into your hand.” Then Abram gave him a tenth of everything.
I Rest my Case
[color=#770077][/color]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/b]

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by noskcid(m): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
KellyKertz:

Christmas has a history. Make sure you know how it originated before you start blabbing.

*modified*
All this people quoting me, browse about how the church arrived at using the date 25th December to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. Courtesy of Emperor Constantine.

Not everything that has to do with the life of Jesus was noted down in the bible.

Odiegwu una don come
If you want to know anything about Jesus christ, it's only recorded in one book called holy Bible.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by ImaIma1(f): 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
Is Freeze Jehovah's Witness?
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by malvisguy212: 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
espn:
https://www.nairaland.com/2802766/celebrating-christmas-wrong
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by CAPSLOCKED: 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yeligray:
Christmas is about the remembrance of Jesus.. We do this by showing love to one another, caring for one another, giving to the poor, clothing the naked, etc.

NO.
YOU DO THAT BY BUYING FOR YOURSELVES NEW THINGS.
SPENDING IRRELEVANTLY TO SHOW OFF.
FEEDING CARELESSLY, AND REGRETTING IT ALL IN JANUARY.
ONLY TO REPEAT THIS SAME CYCLE THE NEXT CHRISTMAS, AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
princechurchill:
His opinion not my business
we must chop chicken bro. Thank God my dad isn't on NL
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
espn:
New word spotted. 'Buttress'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) / Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ / Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.