Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Is The High Fuel Price An Attempt To Stop Xtians From Xmas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The High Fuel Price An Attempt To Stop Xtians From Xmas (416 Views)

Opinion :Tiv,Igala,Jukun,ldoma,Kaduna Xtians,Jos Are You With Arewa Or Biafra / Lagos Ibadan Railway - An Attempt To Rewrite History / Disbandment Of Tribunal Is An Attempt To Commit A Second Robbery Against Us -PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The High Fuel Price An Attempt To Stop Xtians From Xmas by mbos: 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
One looking at the timing for the strike and eventual fuel hike..One begins to wonder if this is one of the pro islamic strategies to end xmas celebration ....in the contraption

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The High Fuel Price An Attempt To Stop Xtians From Xmas by Afriifa(m): 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
are you the only christian on Nairaland? i even doubt if you're one. just a hater trying to stir up trouble between the two religion.
Re: Is The High Fuel Price An Attempt To Stop Xtians From Xmas by Cyynthialove(f): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
mbos:
One looking at the timing for the strike and eventual fuel hike..One begins to wonder if this is one of the pro islamic strategies to end xmas celebration ....in the contraption
Oh!!,I thought I was the only observant person in Nigeria ?.
Re: Is The High Fuel Price An Attempt To Stop Xtians From Xmas by Cyynthialove(f): 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
mbos:
Oh!!,I thought I was the only observant person in Nigeria ?.

Nice observation
I haven't seen this happening during Sallah period.

1 Like

Re: Is The High Fuel Price An Attempt To Stop Xtians From Xmas by KhalDroggo: 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Funnily enough, all the oil in this country is produced in majority Christian areas, and yet lazy, parasitic headslammers have infiltrated the petroleum industry like rodents.

No wonder the dullard made himself the Minister of Petroleum. He did it to help his moronic uneducated almajiri brethren to carry out their evil agenda.
Re: Is The High Fuel Price An Attempt To Stop Xtians From Xmas by NLbully(m): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Must you travel abi shey na Fuel you wan use fry chicken
Re: Is The High Fuel Price An Attempt To Stop Xtians From Xmas by orion7: 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
so true I often wonder
this thing doesn't happen during sallah days

BTW op where re you travelling to? was Jesus born in your village? grin

(1) (Reply)

Can everyone now accept that Nigeria is a failed state? / Fuel Scarcity: Depot And Marketers Association release press statement / TCN Records System Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.