Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing (43672 Views)

Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by PrettyCrystal: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
This is a pre-birth pictures of Hon Haruna MA Innuwa Dogo Mabo, a member of Kaduna State House of Assembly celebrating the conception (pregnancy) of his wife. After the pictures were shared online, some internet users have harshly criticized the lawmaker for the pictures saying it is "un-Islamic", while others are saying that the couple has the right to do whatever they want because they are legally married.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/kaduna-lawmaker-takes-pre-birth-pictures-pregnant-wife-nigerians-react.html

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by PrettyCrystal: 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by Homeboiy: 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
Good for them
Re: Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
His wife is beautiful

52 Likes

Re: Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
grin

∆ Some people can carry another person matter for head like firewood... ∆

41 Likes

Re: Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by Evablizin(f): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
shocked

Kikiki cheesy,some saying it is "un islamic" okay oh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by Yeligray(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
There is nothing wrong with what they did

5 Likes

Re: Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by Yeligray(m): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

∆ Some people can carry another person matter for head like firewood... ∆
na why i dey always ask them, how market?

1 Like

Re: Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by Beremx(f): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nigerians and reactions be like agoyin beans and palm oil. They should channel their useless reactions to themselves.
All i see is a handsome man very proud of his beautiful pregnant wife.

Un-islamic my foot!!!

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
What is there to criticise Are law makers not humans

Okay what about the President daughter who took pre wedding pishure

Hypocrites!

14 Likes

Re: Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by othman11(m): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Like for Ronaldo, share for messi

51 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by funlord(m): 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
Mabo is actually someone I know personally. Believe me when I say this guy no send all those un-islamic wankers one bit! He even drinks so he will probably not even be sober enough to care about this useless report! grin

22 Likes

Re: Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by Dhugal: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
The lady is beautiful,and whoever it is that made her dress should be given an award.
To topic,they're legally married and can do damn well whatever they want.
Nigerians and busybody

16 Likes

Re: Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
These men and marrying much younger women tho....
Re: Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by KushyKush: 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
looks dull and lacks concept.
Re: Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by UbanmeUdie: 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
shocked

God bless this man for his choice of a beautiful wife and for not being an Islamic mumu!

6 Likes

Re: Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by free2ryhme: 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
This is a pre-birth pictures of Hon Haruna MA Innuwa Dogo Mabo, a member of Kaduna State House of Assembly celebrating the conception (pregnancy) of his wife. After the pictures were shared online, some internet users have harshly criticized the lawmaker for the pictures saying it is "un-Islamic", while others are saying that the couple has the right to do whatever they want because they are legally married.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/kaduna-lawmaker-takes-pre-birth-pictures-pregnant-wife-nigerians-react.html

why should they be criticized ?

when they are not under any bondage

and they will come and say the religion is a religion of peace

well, we know even in the middle east and north east we know how it is grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by SalamRushdie: 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
All i see is a preetty woman

2 Likes

Re: Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by YelloweWest: 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
The proud husband dey proud to show his hard work and others are getting headache undecided

Very soon to chop food set will be unislamic.

Thank God for Jesus!

O Eve!
My mother, my daughter, life-giving Eve,
Do not be ashamed, do not grieve.
The former things have passed away,
Our God has brought us to a New Day.
See, I am with Child,
Through whom all will be reconciled.
O Eve! My sister, my friend,
We will rejoice together
Forever
Life without end.

Poem by Sr. Columba Guare. Artwork by Sr. Grace Remington.

2 Likes

Re: Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by sonnie10: 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
Bloggers following people to za oza room since 1914.

1 Like

Re: Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by Kobicove(m): 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
How is this our business?! undecided
Re: Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by 9japrof(m): 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
Naija na one terrible place, hunger dey everywhere and at that people loathe the idea of the elite flaunting wealth, love and happiness on the internet. They don't want to know weather you made your money legitly or not, they would rain insults on you....

What's wrong in this picture abeg? The only wrong thing is seeing a papa marrying a small girl which is common to northerners...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by mytime24(f): 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
#Hypocrites
Re: Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by YelloweWest: 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
What is there to criticise Are law makers not humans

Okay what about the President daughter who took pre wedding pishure

Hypocrites!
They criticised that too
Re: Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by Daniel058(m): 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
Chai! Religion of Chain � and bondage!

No be say una way clean, Haba.. God forbid bad thing oo lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by anuofia(m): 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
Cute

1 Like

Re: Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
YelloweWest:

They criticised that too
There is nothing immoral about it now

2 Likes

Re: Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by MightySparrow: 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
His biabia.
Re: Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing by enemyofprogress: 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
Backward religion full of backward people and na dem do bad bad things pass. Dem go dey hide under their evil religion of piss. Make una come chop me raw,my bones soft and my blood thick well well tongue tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On / PDP Governors Vs APC Governors After Meeting (pics) / Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.