Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

PHOTO: Popular Pastor,shepherd Bushiri Buys His Little Daughter A Maserati Levan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PHOTO: Popular Pastor,shepherd Bushiri Buys His Little Daughter A Maserati Levan (378 Views)

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) / Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Popular Pastor,shepherd Bushiri Buys His Little Daughter A Maserati Levan by blessingmoses22: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
Popular pastor and founder of the Enlightened Christian Gathering Church, Shepherd Bushiri, has surprised his first daughter with a Maserati Levante worth N27m to celebrate her birthday.

Bushiri took to his Facebook page on Wednesday to share a photo with words to appreciate God for the gift of his daughter.

The South African based Malawian prophet wrote: “I always count myself blessed during this time of the year because I get the honor to celebrate, not only one but two God-given gifts in my life.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/photo-popular-pastorshepherd-bushiri-buys-little-daughter-maserati-levante/

Re: PHOTO: Popular Pastor,shepherd Bushiri Buys His Little Daughter A Maserati Levan by Sturmbannfuhrer: 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
Shepherd Bushiri, herder and fleecer of the sheeple. It will be easier for a camel to pass the eye of a needle than for this man to say there are no needy in his church. Yet he chose to buy a toy for a child that she does not need and can't use.

(1) (Reply)

The Woman Before Eve Or I Call It The Beginning Of Feminism / The Password To Hidden Things - I Corinthians 2:9-12 / Amazing! Watch Local Flutist Perform While A Priest Blesses The Holy Eucharist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.