Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

#throwback: “abacha Was Found Dead With An Inhaler On The Floor” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #throwback: “abacha Was Found Dead With An Inhaler On The Floor” (1363 Views)

Abacha was never Convicted Of Looting / Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ / Mustapha Sani Abacha Was Born In Aso Rock To A Sitting Head Of State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#throwback: “abacha Was Found Dead With An Inhaler On The Floor” by lizzyruth04: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sani Abacha was found dead on a chair with an inhaler for asthma on the floor, according Gidado Idris, who was secretary to the government of the federation when the former head of state died.

Idris died on Friday without writing his memoirs, but a revealing interview he granted Weekly Trust on his 80th birthday in 2015 has continued to provide valuable information on his distinguished civil service career.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/throwback-abacha-found-dead-inhaler-floor/

Re: #throwback: “abacha Was Found Dead With An Inhaler On The Floor” by captaing59(m): 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
angry
Re: #throwback: “abacha Was Found Dead With An Inhaler On The Floor” by Fianze93(m): 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
The strong, always have their weakness
Re: #throwback: “abacha Was Found Dead With An Inhaler On The Floor” by Isokowadoo: 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
I speak no I'll against d dead

Re: #throwback: “abacha Was Found Dead With An Inhaler On The Floor” by periphetes: 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Police Command Announces Restriction Of Movement On Saturday / Tinubu And Saraki Pictured Together At Ajimobi's son wedding in Kano / Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.