Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Fed Govt To Grow TV Advert Market By $200m Per Annum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fed Govt To Grow TV Advert Market By $200m Per Annum (489 Views)

FG To Pay Sunrise Power $200m ‘compensation’ To End Mambilla Dispute / $9.6b Award: UK Court Orders Stay Of Execution, Demands $200m Security Deposit / Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fed Govt To Grow TV Advert Market By $200m Per Annum by BuhariCarryGo: 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
THE Federal Government is set to grow the television advertising market by $200 million per annum through audience measurement, President Muhammadu Buhari has said.
He added that it would be done through the development of digital economy.
The president said the digital economy would also create a N100 billion per annum free TV distribution network for Nollywood.
Buhari spoke yesterday in Ilorin, Kwara State capital at the launch of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA)’s digital switch over.
Represented by Minister for Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the President said: “We have watched our beloved Nollywood move from VHS tapes to VCD to DVD, whereas the whole world has moved to digital consumption of content with its attendant benefits and democratisation of distribution, we have been constrained by limited penetration of internet in our homes. With the middleware in our set top boxes, homes will be able to buy and watch the latest Nollywood movies without the need for internet.
Re: Fed Govt To Grow TV Advert Market By $200m Per Annum by BuhariCarryGo: 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Fed Govt To Grow TV Advert Market By $200m Per Annum by ManirBK: 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
GOOD MOVE

Re: Fed Govt To Grow TV Advert Market By $200m Per Annum by Jossyroyal1: 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
This present administratuon is fond of using future tenses...

You see headlines like Fed Govt to, would, may, Will, Shall

When shall we have headlines like “Fed govt has, started, procured, expanded, equipped, constructed, sanctioned, initiated etc

Just tayad
Re: Fed Govt To Grow TV Advert Market By $200m Per Annum by SalamRushdie: 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
Fix electricity before all this shallow uninformed talk....Poor elecrticity suppylly is actually the biggest problem of TV advertising industry for now than anything else, I should know this because I earn a living from this field currently
Re: Fed Govt To Grow TV Advert Market By $200m Per Annum by Ehiscotch(m): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Fix electricity before all this shallow uninformed talk....Poor elecrticity suppylly is actually the biggest problem of TV advertising industry for now than anything else, I should know this because I earn a living from this field currently

Must you always be a pessimist. Why can we do both simultaneously?

We can still earn from whatever we have now.
Re: Fed Govt To Grow TV Advert Market By $200m Per Annum by ManirBK: 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
febuhari 2019!!

Re: Fed Govt To Grow TV Advert Market By $200m Per Annum by cetzak: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
Useless Government that can not supply common fuel talking about been Digital
Re: Fed Govt To Grow TV Advert Market By $200m Per Annum by SalamRushdie: 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Must you always be a pessimist. Why can we do both simultaneously?

We can still earn from whatever we have now.

If I am pessimist would a be the wonderful entrepreneur I am ? I am just telling the truth , since Buhari came onboard Ad spends has gone down by almost 70 percent with most of the little being channelled to mobile online ads ..Truth isn't pessism instead embracing Buhari is
Re: Fed Govt To Grow TV Advert Market By $200m Per Annum by Ehiscotch(m): 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If I am pessimist would a be the wonderful entrepreneur I am ? I am just telling the truth , since Buhari came onboard Ad spends has gone down by almost 70 percent with most of the little being channelled to mobile online ads ..Truth isn't pessism instead embracing Buhari is

You really have to stop this your vendetta against Buhari. This is good news and you are trying to derail it. If the Fg are trying to profit from whatever is on ground try to applaud it.
Re: Fed Govt To Grow TV Advert Market By $200m Per Annum by RZArecta(m): 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
grin Buhari na goat cool

Re: Fed Govt To Grow TV Advert Market By $200m Per Annum by SalamRushdie: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ehiscotch:

You really have to stop this your vendetta against Buhari. This is good news and you are trying to derail it. If the Fg are trying to profit from whatever is on ground try to applaud it.

Are you going to vote Buhari is he stands for re election?
Re: Fed Govt To Grow TV Advert Market By $200m Per Annum by mikolo80: 1:04am On Dec 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
lack of broadband not electricity
Re: Fed Govt To Grow TV Advert Market By $200m Per Annum by BuhariCarryGo: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
OK
Re: Fed Govt To Grow TV Advert Market By $200m Per Annum by Babeboy1: 12:08am On Jan 18, 2018
Keep deceiving yourselves angry

(1) (Reply)

2019:governor Begs Nigerians To Give Buhari, Other APC Office Holders 2nd Chance / PDP Tackle APC Over Buhari's True Age / PDP Crisis: Fresh PDP Announces Plan To Displace Secondus, Governors’ Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.