Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Hot, Erotic Romance Story: In Lust With The Soccer Star Pt. 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hot, Erotic Romance Story: In Lust With The Soccer Star Pt. 1 (4422 Views)

Lost In Lust / HIS BOSS: Erotic Romance Story. (THE BOOK) / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot, Erotic Romance Story: In Lust With The Soccer Star Pt. 1 by sablewriter(f): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
In Lust with the Soccer Star

When demure flight attendant, Chika meets scandalous, gorgeous soccer star, Dumi, she knows she should run from him. As fast as her legs can carry her. Only she can't.
Chika's not interested in dating a popular guy. She's looking forward to a few weeks of vacation but once gorgeous Dumi, famous soccer star meets her gaze on an international flight into Lagos, she can't drag her eyes away. And when fate conspires to bring them together again, Chika is swept off her feet, against her better judgment.

Pt. 1

“You’re so lucky! I wish I was the one serving first-class today.”
Eyebrows lifted, Oluchi glanced at Sharon, her friend and colleague, jumping up and down in excitement, dressed in the British Airways uniform of white shirt over dark blue skirt.
She asked, “What are you talking about?”
Sharon hissed. She aimed a finger beyond the curtain separating the galley from the first-class compartment. “He’s in there. You know… Dumi Williams, that hot guy that plays football for Leicester City and sometimes for the Super Eagles… you know… the one who sometimes rolls his hips in that—mmm—yummy way when he scores a goal…”
Oluchi smiled as she watched Sharon twirling her slim, almost boyish hips from side to side. She nodded. “Yes, of course, I know of him.”
“You’re so lucky, Oluchi…” Sharon moaned and puckered her lips.
“If you say so, Sharon.” Oluchi said, shaking her head.
She left her friend in the galley and headed into the cabin, driving the drinks trolley through the aisle. Sharon tended to get excited over the littlest things. Yes, Dumi Williams was very attractive but he was also just another celebrity sitting in first-class. No big deal. In a few hours, she would be off from work on a two-week vacation in Lagos. She couldn’t wait.
Oluchi passed the rows of seats, traveling toward the first row. Her eyes swept the compartment and her glance landed on a young man in the second row.
He lounged in his seat; long, slender black jean-covered legs stretched out.
Her gaze rose to his face. She gasped.
Dumi Williams! The lean, squarish face, the very short haircut, the blinking diamond ear-ring in his left ear… His eyes were shut; he was sleeping.
She slowed her pace. Just a quick look.
Her gaze fell to his torso clothed in a black sweater, unbuttoned to reveal a red t-shirt that did nothing to conceal his ripped abs. Eish, the guy was hot, no question.
Her gaze skipped back to his face and she let out a tiny scream.
His eyes were open and he was staring at her.
The trolley flew from her hands and crashed into the first row aisle seat.
The occupant of the seat yelled in pain.
Clapping a hand over her mouth, Oluchi rushed forward. “I’m so sorry, Madam.” Foolish, foolish. Oluchi, you fool, her mind complained.
“Are you blind?” The middle-aged woman glared at her through the lens of her round-framed eyeglasses. Her right hand massaged her left upper arm. “What’s wrong with you?”
“I’m sorry, Madam. I-I tripped.”
“So? Do you want to take off my arm? Stupid girl.”
“I’m very sorry—”
“Stop saying you’re sorry.” The woman hissed through her teeth. Still rubbing her sore arm, she inhaled air and scowled at Oluchi. “You better be careful.”
“I will, madam.” Oluchi moved the trolley by the woman’s side. “Would you like something to drink, madam?”
“Orange juice.” She snapped in reply.
Oluchi removed a clean glass from the trolley and placed it on the tray-table by the woman’s right hand. She lifted out a container of juice, opened it and poured a portion of the contents into the glass. She grinned at the frowning woman. “Here you go, madam. Anything else?”
Eyes glinting, the woman muttered, “No.”
Oluchi drew air into her empty lungs. Now it was his turn.
She pulled the trolley backward, heart thudding within her ribcage. And came to a stop beside Dumi Williams’ seat.
Gazing at his nose, she murmured, “Would you like something to drink, sir?”
“Two glasses of red wine.”
She dragged her eyes away from the dimple twinkling in his right cheek. Two glasses at once? Okay…
Oluchi selected the glasses and a bottle of red wine.
He added, “One for you; one for me.”
Her glance soared to his coffee-brown eyes. He threw her a white grin.
“Made you look.”
Oluchi’s pulse skipped. This guy was wreaking havoc on her senses.
She firmed her tone. “I’m sorry, sir, I can’t drink with you. I’m on duty.”
“What’s your name?” His gaze drifted to the nameplate on her dark blue jacket.
“Oluchi.”
“What’s your phone number?”
“I can’t tell you, sir. I’m not supposed to do that.”
His eyes gleamed. “Other girls do it.”
“I don’t.”
Dumi gave a slow nod, his eyes wandering from her round face, down to her curvy body and back up again.
She served him quickly, careful to keep her hands from touching his. “Anything else, sir?”
“No, thank you, Oluchi.”
She smiled at his nose and then moved away.
Her stomach ducked and then got back up. Dumi Williams had asked for her phone number. Wow. But he probably did that to every good-looking female flight attendant. After all, he had a reputation as a womanizer. Just recently, a magazine had carried a story about another of his escapades: a foursome that had included two famous actresses and a popular singer.
Oluchi moved toward the third row, breathing out through her mouth in an effort to slow her racing heart. She had her vacation to look forward to. Two weeks off. Uncle Emeka’s house in Victoria Garden City was unoccupied. He was in Japan on a business trip. She would have the whole house to herself.
She halted in front of another first-class passenger and grinned. “Would you like something to drink, sir?”

End of Pt. 1

If you're impatient to read the whole story, send a message to the Sable Rose Romances Facebook Page. Drop your email address and I'll send the whole story to you.

In Lust with the Soccer Star is linked to the Unhinged Romance Series. For more about the Unhinged Romance Series and other sexy, hot books by Sable, visit [https://sablewriter.wixsite.com/sableroseromance][/https://sablewriter.wixsite.com/sableroseromance]

Also, don't forget to check out the Sable Rose Romances Facebook Page

Re: Hot, Erotic Romance Story: In Lust With The Soccer Star Pt. 1 by sablewriter(f): 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
In Lust with the Soccer Star Pt. 2

Oluchi yawned, raising her arms over her head. She had had a wonderful eight full hours of sleep in the cushy bed of her uncle’s guest bedroom. A taxi had dropped her off yesterday night and she had let herself into his three bedroom house. Fortunately, no-one else was staying here.
Her uncle, a well-known sports commentator, had a lot of friends who sometimes crashed in his place when he was out of the country—which was almost every month. She had been afraid that she would have been forced to share the house with one of his various celeb friends because, this time she hadn't mentioned to him that she would be staying over.
In her nightgown, she strolled out of the bedroom and toward the bathroom directly opposite. She needed to first take a long bath and then scour through the fridge and cupboards for breakfast options.
Oluchi pulled open the door to the bathroom and as her eyes stared forward, she caught sight of a broad, water-flecked tawny back, an eagle with outstretched wings inked on the back of one shoulder.
She yelped.
There was a strange man in the bathroom!
At the sound, he spun around to face the door.
The swift movement dislodged the towel around his slim waist and it slumped to the floor.
Unable to stop herself, her eyes zoomed in on his groin. At the sparse hairs encircling a fat organ and large sac.
A pulse of heat flashed from her nerves and into her core.
“Do you like what you see?”
His voice sounded familiar. Oh no. No, no.
She glanced up into his face.
His warm brown eyes sparkled. The same brown eyes that had stared into hers on the British Airways flight into Lagos.
Dumi Williams!
“What?” She mumbled and then threw the palms of her hands over her eyes. Through quivering lips, she asked, “W-What are you doing here?”
“Emeka left a key for me. What are you doing here?” He asked.
“He’s my u-uncle.”
“Oh, you’re his niece. He’s talked about you many times. But he didn't mention you would be staying in his house.”
“That’s because I didn't tell him.” She gulped in scalding hot air. “Please, Mr. Williams, cover up.”
“You didn’t answer me. Do you like what you see?”
“Mr. Williams—” Oluchi’s skin sizzled. Eish, this guy.
“Call me Dumi.”
“Okay, okay, D-Dumi…” She pivoted around, staring at the cream tiled floor. “We have to talk about… about this situation. What are we going to do? Don’t you have a house in Lagos?”
“It’s under renovation. I don’t mind sharing this place with you, though.”
“Ugh!” Oluchi dashed out of the bathroom and back into her bedroom, slamming the door behind her.
Resting her back on the door, she bit her bottom lip. What to do? She didn't have anywhere else to go in Lagos and the last thing she wanted was to go home, to her parents’ house all the way in the east, in Enugu. Of all Uncle Emeka’s friends to room with, it had to be the scorching hot soccer superstar that had caught her eyeballing his chest. Ugh.

If you're impatient to read the whole story, send a message to the Sable Rose Romances Facebook Page. Drop your email address and I'll send the whole story to you.

In Lust with the Soccer Star is linked to the Unhinged Romance Series. For more about the Unhinged Romance Series and other sexy, hot books by Sable, visit [https://sablewriter.wixsite.com/sableroseromance][/https://sablewriter.wixsite.com/sableroseromance]

Re: Hot, Erotic Romance Story: In Lust With The Soccer Star Pt. 1 by tijehi(f): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hi, I like your story, I'm not on facebook. So please how do I get the remaining chapters?
Re: Hot, Erotic Romance Story: In Lust With The Soccer Star Pt. 1 by sablewriter(f): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
In Lust with the Soccer Star Pt. 3

Two hours later, showered and clothed, Oluchi emerged from the bedroom and entered into the sitting-room.
Her gaze whizzed past clay-colored ceiling fans overhead, past nut-brown chairs to the man sprawled on a sofa, now outfitted in an olive, short-sleeved t-shirt over cream cargo pants with dark brown leather slippers on his feet.
He glanced up, met her gaze. “You look good.”
Oluchi’s eyes shot downward, to the gray jersey dress covering her body. She mumbled, “Thank you.”
Dumi crossed one long leg over the other. With his left hand, he patted the space beside him. “Come, sit.”
Beside him? No way. Oluchi folded her arms across her breasts. “Why can’t you stay in a hotel? You can easily afford it.”
“Argh.” Dumi’s head flopped backward to the head of the sofa. “I don’t want to stay in a hotel. I just want to keep a low profile. That’s why I’m here. I need time away from hangers-on and blood-suckers.”
Oluchi pressed her lips together to prevent the laughter from escaping.
Lifting his head, he continued, “Anyway, I’ll be only here for three or four days. You?”
She shrugged. “Two weeks.”
“See. In a few days’ time, you’ll have this whole house to yourself.” His eyes focused on her. He grinned, cheek dimpling. “Sit down, Oluchi, I won’t eat you.”
She perched on an armchair to the left of the couch. “So you want both of us to share this place?”
Dumi smiled. “Yes, why not? Or is it that you don’t you trust yourself with me?”
Yes. But Oluchi said, “No.”
“How old are you, Oluchi?”
“How old are you, Dumi?”
He flashed another grin. “I’m twenty-seven.”
“I’m twenty-four.”
“Do you have a boyfriend?”
“Is that any of your business? Why do you want to know?”
He wagged his head. “I’m attracted to you and I know you’re attracted to me. Remember, I caught you ogling me—”
“I wasn't—”
“Yes, you were. Twice. Once on the plane and the second time in the bathroom.”
“The bathroom was an accident. Your towel dropped and my eyes were drawn to the movement…”
“Umhmm.” He stared at her, smiling wide.
She rolled her eyes. “You can think whatever you want. I’m not interested in having sex with a womanizer.”
“Womanizer? Ah. The foursome story. That was a lie, a fabrication.”
“So you didn’t have sex with three women?”
“No, I didn’t. I date one woman at a time and right now, I’m in between girlfriends.”
Oluchi glanced down at the glossy ivory marble floor. So hunky Dumi Williams was single and free. Good to know.
He sat up, placing his elbows on his knees.
She spotted a glimpse of a taut belly above the waistband of his shorts. Her vagina clenched.
“So, roomie… what’s your plan for the rest of the day?”
Oluchi lifted and lowered one shoulder. “I don’t know yet. Why?”
“I have two guys, good friends of mine, stopping by in a few minutes. You can hang out with us.”
“Maybe.”
“Do you know a lot about football?”
“No, not a lot. But I know you’re a striker, that you've scored a lot of goals and that you wind your hips like Flavour when you’re celebrating your win.”
Dumi chuckled. “Wind my hips like Flavour? Okay, if you want to call it that…” He bounded to his feet.
Oluchi stared up at him, her eyes narrowed. What was he up to?
Arms up on either side of his waist, his coffee-brown gaze on her face, he twisted his hips slowly, from one side to the other. “You mean… like this?” and then round and round. “Or like this?”
She stared at him and her heart rate went off the charts. The way those lean hips were winding and grinding… Mmmm.
Her mind zipped back to this morning, to the sight of his delicious unclothedness. That thick member. Wow.
Her sex dampened. Her nipples firmed.
“Come, dance with me.” He said, eyes smoldering as he grabbed her hands and pulled her to her feet.
“No, no—”
“Shh. Just dance, let yourself go.” Dumi slipped an arm around her waist, drawing her in.
Oluchi’s legs shook. The heat off his solid chest set her erect nipples ablaze. Liquid sipped from her core onto her panties.
She was losing control.

Re: Hot, Erotic Romance Story: In Lust With The Soccer Star Pt. 1 by sablewriter(f): 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
In Lust with the Soccer Star Pt. 4

He coiled his hips once more and then pushed his groin into hers.
She gasped. Through his cargo pants, his hard and chunky erection prodded her groin.
His gaze bored into her eyes. He whispered, “I want to fill you up with my organ.”
Oluchi moaned.
In reply, she flung her arms around his neck and pushed her lips up, toward his. She plunged her tongue into his mouth.
He captured it, sucked it.
Her stiff nipples poked his chest.
With one hand, he grasped the back of her head and pushed her face closer, sucking hungrily at her tongue. The other hand seized the hem of her dress and yanked it upward.
She tore at the waistband of his shorts with quaking fingers. Opened each button while her heart thundered with anticipation.
At last, he was free. Oluchi slid her hand into his shorts and extracted his engorged member.
Dumi’s mouth left hers. He groaned.
She released his organ to clutch one of his hands. Gazing into his eyes, she murmured, “Come.”
Oluchi steered him, away from the sitting-room and into her bedroom.
She tugged her dress off and flung it on the rug.
He pushed his shorts down and his mammoth member, its head gorged with blood, shot forward.
She stared down at it. Tawny brown, swollen and bulky.
Her sex moistened even more. Dragging her panties down her thighs and legs, she traded a steamy glance with him.
Watched his eyes latch onto the dark brown lips of her core.
“Oluchi…” His voice had thickened. The Adam’s apple in his throat shifted.
She parked on the edge of the bed and then fell backward, leaving her legs dangling over the side.
Dumi groaned again. He seized her legs and lifted them.
His organ jabbed at the entrance to her wet hole.
Staring into those enchanting, now lust-glazed eyes, Oluchi reached behind her thighs to pull her butt cheeks apart.
“Oluchiiiii…” He hissed as his member glided into her soaking wet core and then began to thrust in and out.
She grunted. He was filling her with his organ. Touching and stroking every area of her core.
Her juices gushed out, embracing his mighty organ.
Dumi flexed his hips and rammed again into her.
Oluchi’s hands dropped onto the bed. She could feel him up to her womb.
She arched her back, wriggling her hips in concert with his thrusts.
He circled his hips again and again, his balls slapping hard against her ass.
Through heavy eyes, she glanced forward.
Mouth ajar, Dumi’s eyes were on her sex, his hands gripped both her legs. He grunted and moved his hips in a figure eight motion.
Oluchi shut her eyes and screamed. “Dumi… uhnn… uhnnnnn….”
“You—like—this?”
“Yes, yes…”
He shoved his organ yet again into her and then swirled his hips once more.
She dug her fingers into the bed as the first ripple hit.
Oluchi screamed and her legs jackknifed as the ripples increased in speed and magnitude, radiating throughout her entire body. As she came, her sex grabbed and pulled at his member.
Dumi gave a shout and then plunged into her a final time. Muscles bunching, balls tightening, he climaxed.
Oluchi shut her eyes, letting go, allowing her breathing to decelerate.
Wow. Amazing. The only one night stand she had ever done in her life had been years ago. And now, a few short hours after walking into the bathroom in her uncle’s house and sighting a naked Dumi Williams, she was on her back, in bed, drained and struggling to recover from the effects of the massive orgasm he had given her.
Wow. Thank you, Dumi.
A bell chimed somewhere in the house. Once, twice.
Dumi pulled out of her, releasing his hold on her legs, still breathing like he had completed a five kilometer brisk walk.
His brow creased, his head tilted to the side. He murmured, “Did you hear something?”
The bell pealed once more.
Oluchi’s eyes jumped open. “Someone’s at the door.”
“My friends. Damn.” Dumi’s eyes zipped to the ceiling and back down to his organ, slick with her ooze. “Bad timing.”
She giggled.
He glanced at her and grinned, his white teeth glowing in his brown face. “This was… spectacular. You were spectacular…”
A set of loud knocks interrupted his flow.
“Damn. I have to let them in. Are you okay?”
Oluchi nodded. “Yes, I’m fine. Go. I’ll join you guys later.”
Dumi re-arranged his clothing and then sprinted out of the room.

Re: Hot, Erotic Romance Story: In Lust With The Soccer Star Pt. 1 by sablewriter(f): 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
In Lust with the Soccer Star Pt. 5

Stopping only to mop up the sticky semen oozing onto her thighs from her core and to throw on her dress, Oluchi abandoned the guest bedroom and walked into the sitting-room.
Three pairs of eyes stared up at her.
The tallest of the group was a man, an inch or two taller than Dumi, with a shaven head and a face that seemed to be sculptured from walnut-brown marble.
He looked familiar. And so did the second visitor, the shortest of the three with a moustache and a chest as sturdy as an Iroko tree trunk.
The shaven head guy’s eyes widened and he took two steps toward her. “Do I know you?”
Oluchi stared into his face and her mouth popped open. She shouted, “Oh my goodness, Dare… Dare DaSilva… Wow! How long has it been?”
“Years. Over ten years. You haven’t aged at all.”
Oluchi moved closer to him. With a grin, she said, “You look almost the same.”
“Almost?’ Dare teased, lifting his eyebrows.
“You’re better-looking now.” She amended. Her gaze flicked to the third man. “And this must be Jasper Osoba. You two were inseparable then and it’s clear nothing has changed.”
“Oluchi, it’s nice to see you again after all these years.” Jasper said, giving her a wide smile.
Dumi’s eyes whooshed from Dare to Jasper and finally to Oluchi. He muttered, “You three know each other?”
“Yes.” Dare nodded. “When we were teenagers, we attended the same church.”
“His father was the reverend.” Jasper said to Dumi, inclining his head at Dare.
Dumi bobbed his head. “I see. So you were all friends.”
“Something like that… though I was closer to Dare.” Oluchi said.
Dumi’s eyes contracted. Moving away from his friends, he came to stand by Oluchi’s side. One arm encircled her waist.
Oluchi’s mouth opened in surprise and then snapped shut. Was he jealous?
Dare’s eyes glimmered. His lips twitched. He murmured, “But she was more my sister, Sarah’s friend than ours.”
“All Dare talked about back then was Jasper’s elder sister. He was crazy about her.” Oluchi said to Dumi.
Jasper hooted. “Did you have to tell everyone about your crush on Wumi?”
Dare shook his head. “Don’t remind me. I was young and immature.” He grinned at Oluchi. “So you’re Dumi’s... guest?”
“This is actually my uncle’s place. We met here.”
“Emeka is your uncle?” Jasper wagged his head from one side to the other. “Small world.”
Oluchi asked, “You two also know my uncle?”
Dare nodded. “He has a lot of friends.” His eyebrows lifted. “And are you and Dumi together?”
Dumi bared his teeth at Dare. He said, “You’re Mr. Inquisitive this afternoon, aren’t you?”
Dare chuckled and raised both hands, palms out. “Okay, okay. No more questions.”
Oluchi smiled and then her breathing hitched as the warmth from Dumi’s fingers stroking her back filtered into her blood through her skin.
Between her legs and with no panties on, her sex seeped fluid onto her thighs. He shouldn’t be touching her like this. It was driving her bonkers. A huge part of her ached for Dare and Jasper to leave right away so she could be alone with him.
She glanced at Dumi. Spotted his dilated pupils and the strain in his expression. The raging need to pick up from where they had left off was clearly mutual.
Jasper cleared his throat. “Umm. We brought lunch. Fried rice from Mama Cass… if you and Oluchi are interested in eating… food, that is…”
Yes, thanks.” Dumi said, hauling his eyes away from her to glance at Jasper.
Oluchi exhaled. The sooner they eat, the sooner their visitors leave. She said, “Let’s eat.”

Leaving the men in the sitting-room, Oluchi entered the kitchen, the remains of her meal—an empty pack and a juice bottle—in her hands. She bent over to lift open the lid of the dustbin.
“Oluchi… so good to see you again after all these years.”
She jumped back, the stuff in her hand flying all over the floor. “Damn!” She spun around. “Dare, you startled me.”
“I’m sorry. I just wanted to get your number… I know Sarah will be eager to reconnect with you.”
“Sure, sure.”
He pulled out his phone. “So, what’s your phone number?”
Dumi strolled into the kitchen. His gaze drifted from Dare, phone in hand, to Oluchi. “What’s up?”
“Just getting her number…”
Dumi scowled.
“For my sister.” Dare added. But then he shrugged. “You know what? I can do this some other time. I think it’s time we head back. Are we still on for this night? At the club?”
“Maybe.” Dumi’s grin was bright. He patted his friend on the back. “I’ll escort you guys to your car.”
“Bye, Oluchi.” Dare said.
She smiled. “Take care. Say hi to your sister for me.”
The two men walked out.
Propping her backside against a kitchen cabinet, Oluchi crossed her arms over her chest. After their glorious love-making hours earlier, she was certain of one thing. She wanted to be with Dumi. Did he want the same thing? Was that why he had been acting like a jealous he-goat?

Re: Hot, Erotic Romance Story: In Lust With The Soccer Star Pt. 1 by sablewriter(f): 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
In Lust with the Soccer Star Pt. 6

Dumi returned to the kitchen, both hands now in the pockets of his cargo shorts, eyes down. “They’re gone.”
She glanced up at him. “What was all that about? You frowned at Dare when he tried to collect my phone number. Were you jealous?”
He drew in a heavy breath. “Yes.”
“Ah.” Oluchi turned around to lean her elbows on the top of the cabinet, her butt jutting out. “And when you put your arms around me?”
Dumi’s eyes were now trained on her ass. He murmured, “Yes, yes.”
“Okay…” She stared at him, watched his eyes burn with desire.
Wrenching his eyes away from her buttocks, he gazed at her face. His brow rumpled. “Do you think it’s stupid? That I want us to be exclusive?”
Her heart somersaulted with delight. Oluchi shook her head. “No. I want the same thing.”
They grinned at each other, gazes locked.
He whispered, “You’re real with me. You don’t treat me like Dumi Williams, The Soccer Star. And you’re very hot.”
“Not to mention the sex.”
“Oh yes, the sex. Fantastic.”
She laughed, straightening up. Her right arm reached out to him.
He caught her hand in his. Their palms merged, fingers clenched. He tugged her nearer.
Oluchi slammed into his broad chest.
His mouth descended. His tongue sucked her bottom lip, his teeth nipped it.
She moaned in her throat and thrust her tongue out.
He grabbed it, sucked on it fervently.
They kissed; each taking turns to consume the other’s mouth.
Oluchi unplugged her mouth from his and slithered down, from his face, past his chest to his waist. For the second time that day, she unbuttoned his shorts and yanked them down to his ankles.
His majestic penis rose to attention. She gazed at it, a muted cry of longing circling her lips. What a beautiful man.
In adoration, she kissed the inner sides of his thighs, kissed his heavy balls spotted with curly hair. Felt them tighten.
Her tongue glided from his balls up along the shaft of his penis to its darker brown head. She licked the underside with her wet, warm tongue.
Dumi groaned.
Her mouth widened and then swallowed his thick girth whole inch by inch, one hand ringed around the base.
Dumi could only grunt as she worked on him, eating his huge organ with her small mouth, her hand squeezing, moving up and down.
Long seconds later, Oluchi took her mouth and hand off to gaze into his face.
His mouth had dropped open. His chest rose and fell at a rapid rate.
“Baby…” He muttered, staring into her eyes.
Grinning, she got to her feet. “Sit down, lover man.”
Oluchi shoved him. He crashed into a wooden chair located right behind him.
She mounted him and with one hand grabbed his meaty member and guided its tip into her wet and ripe sex. Pushing down, she gripped the chair with one hand and planted the other hand on his chest.
“Oh… you feel so good.” Dumi whispered.
“Baby… you too…” She gasped the words out as she rocked forward and backward over his lap, his member ploughing into her deepest places.
His hot mouth fastened onto one breast. Through the layers of clothing, her nipples perked. She danced faster, a scream erupting from her throat.
“You—belong—to—me—don’t—you?” Dumi’s fingers clutched her ass cheeks. His gaze sought her eyes.
“Yes! Ye-e-e-e-s!” Oluchi yelled and gave into a powerful, tremendous and totally unstoppable orgasm.

The End

If you're want the whole story in a pdf, send a message to the Sable Rose Romances Facebook Page. Drop your email address and I'll send the whole story to you.

Re: Hot, Erotic Romance Story: In Lust With The Soccer Star Pt. 1 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
Wow. I love romantic stories.

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For All Story Lovers ; "The Man I Married" / Do You Know Gbolagun? / The Day I Lost My Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.