Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Cost And Returns Of Broiler Production - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cost And Returns Of Broiler Production (26278 Views)

Cost And Returns Of Snail Farming In Nigeria / My Journey Into Plantain Farming - Challenges, Cost And Profit / Tips To Cut Cost Of Broiler And Catfish Feed By More Than 50% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost And Returns Of Broiler Production by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
kendraloops:

what's the weight of your birds? here, broilers are selling for 5k least price, some sell 6k5 sef. I took mine to the market and someone priced 4k, I no sell. my birds weigh between 5-7kg.
how many weeks was your broiler
Re: Cost And Returns Of Broiler Production by kendraloops(f): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
excelsiorfarm:
how many weeks was your broiler

I started too early, in September and I bought them at 4 weeks old. so, they were about 15 weeks or so sha. do the maths, lol.

1 Like

Re: Cost And Returns Of Broiler Production by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
kendraloops:

I started too early, in September and I bought them at 4 weeks old. so, they were about 15 weeks or so sha. do the maths, lol.
smileyGood work
Re: Cost And Returns Of Broiler Production by eldest(m): 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
A farm with already built structures is available for rent in Owerri IMO state. Pls if you're interested in Piggery, Fishery or birds you can join us. We need few people who really wants to venture into any of these 3. Deadline is on 21st January 2018. Pls note that the facility already have running borehole with gp tanks.
Contact me before 21st on 08063535050.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yam Cultivation From Seedlings To Planting And Harvesting / FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels / ‘how To Preserve Beans, Grains Without Poisonous Chemicals’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.