Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,939 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott (4432 Views)

Elisha Abbo: Court Admits CCTV Footage, Statements As Evidence / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Passionate IPOB Female Organizer Blasts Nigerian Zoo Government And Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Okoyeeboz: 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
JaneMafrodite:
Mr poster, AFO SAGBUKWE NNA GI!
THUNDER GBAGBUKWE NNA GI
EKWENSU GBUO YOUR FAMILY THERE!

You were so badly disgraced that you immediately fell into grammatical epilepsy subtitled in Igbo.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Ihatepork: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
I saw their igbo thread where they were claiming that MTN, Shoprite, First bank are all owned by Ibos. Thieves grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Belmot(m): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ihatepork:
If these people tell you 10 things, 9 out of the 10 are most likely lies. grin They lie about everything to cover their inferiority complex. It's innate. That's why there are so many land owners on the internet that we never see offline cheesy See how this one was exposed. I was just laughing my ass out when I saw the delusional muguns throwing figures around yesterday about how much Gtbank will lose grin I've said it several times that Ibo delusion needs to be studied in the university. I haven't seen a group of people as delusional as these people.

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/943871963830935552

Cc Electricdangerr ODVanguard wristbangle okoyeeboz janellemonae Belmot DONADAMS Evilmetahuman manmountain guestlander jaideyone totit bakynes
I am not surprised one bit abi no be ibos again? There lies no get part two... Somebody will just sit in one corner and tell you he has billions in his account when you can clearly see poverty ravaging his entire generation.

24 Likes

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by DONADAMS(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ihatepork:
If these people tell you 10 things, 9 out of the 10 are most likely lies. grin They lie about everything to cover their inferiority complex. It's innate. That's why there are so many land owners on the internet that we never see offline cheesy See how this one was exposed. I was just laughing my ass out when I saw the delusional muguns throwing figures around yesterday about how much Gtbank will lose grin I've said it several times that Ibo delusion needs to be studied in the university. I haven't seen a group of people as delusional as these people.

Cc Electricdangerr ODVanguard wristbangle okoyeeboz janellemonae Belmot DONADAMS Evilmetahuman manmountain guestlander jaideyone totit bakynes
lmao grin...these people ehn...buh on a second thought,,these IPOB have never been successful with thier lies...they are always busted!!!chai

19 Likes

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by ModsWillKillNL: 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
O my! grin

Flatiyeasterners are irredeemable empty chestbeating looooonatics!! grin

20 Likes

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Ihatepork: 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
DONADAMS:
lmao grin...these people ehn...buh on a second thought,,these IPOB have never been successful with thier lies...they are always busted!!!chai

They're the only ones who believe the lies and few dumb Yorubas especially PDP wing grin cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by BabaRamota1980: 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ihatepork:

Chyyyte, 10 out of the 10 na lie!

Wey my oga at top? Mayor come see o. cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by BabaRamota1980: 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

The honest truth is that the average Igbo person has an inherent inferiority complex passed on from generation to generation. Every step he takes in his life is to mask the inferiority complex but the more he tries to mask it, the more apparent it becomes.

That explains why you see that in chieftaincy titles, they add 1 behind the chieftaincy title. Ebubedike 1 of EponOjuku Autonomous Community; Kerewawa 1 of Ozubulu Genocidal Community, etc. Each one seeks egotistical gratification to show he's better than his fellows.

That inferiority complex is what drives the clannishness and unintelligent herd-mentality displayed by a lot of them. Unfortunately, it has evolved into a chronic case of persecution complex.

Do you know what they call autonomous community? What in Yoruba we call agbole (lineage compound). In Iboland each autonomous community is headed by a autonomous king, called Eze.

Baba lo ma pa Ibo angry

10 Likes

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Electricdangerr: 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ihatepork:

Carry your hairy yibotic yam leg comot for here cross-dressing clown. And I don't care about your cave language either. grin cheesy SAGBUKWE ko, SARUMI ni grin

Not a new thing to me, many of them were busted on this same forum. Those claiming to own mansion in Lagos but still living with their old mother in a smelly room, most of them have not even travel out of their cursed land, no one take them serious. Pathetic

17 Likes

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Electricdangerr: 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ihatepork:
One day, I'll create a repository thread posting all the things these guys have lied about. I remember this one. Smh

http://igberetvnews.com/418998/ipob-meeting-with-president-trump-streamed-live/

Just go to radio biafra facebook page and you will see drama. One of them said they should donate money to go meet Trump, that you will be deported from biafra if you dont donate money. Buhahahahaha. Gullible cannibals.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Electricdangerr: 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
nonsobaba:
Ipod is a group of frustrated wawa and abakaliki lowlives whose obsession with lies have made them lose touch with reality. The recently conducted anambra election is enough proof. Despite their propaganda of sit-at-home(solely intended to stop the re-election of Obiano), the election witnessed a turnout that surpassed those of the previous two guber elections. We kill them here in anambra, hopefully, other states will emulate us in order to eradicate their nuisance.

8 Likes

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by DONADAMS(m): 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ihatepork:

They're the only ones who believe the lies and few dumb Yorubas especially PDP wing grin cheesy
lol...exactly!!grin they'll avoid this thread like plague

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by stonemasonn: 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

The honest truth is that the average Igbo person has an inherent inferiority complex passed on from generation to generation. Every step he takes in his life is to mask the inferiority complex but the more he tries to mask it, the more apparent it becomes.

That explains why you see that in chieftaincy titles, they add 1 behind the chieftaincy title. Ebubedike 1 of EponOjuku Autonomous Community; Kerewawa 1 of Ozubulu Genocidal Community, etc. Each one seeks egotistical gratification to show he's better than his fellows.

That inferiority complex is what drives the clannishness and unintelligent herd-mentality displayed by a lot of them. Unfortunately, it has evolved into a chronic case of persecution complex.

Chronic case of persecution complex is what makes the thought process of the average Igbo man very incoherent, unfortunate, bereft of common sense and opposed to logic.

It is manifested in the way they analyse issues and their way of life. Let me give you examples.

Igbos in Mbaise fought with the Pope. This is because the Pope selected someone from outside Mbaise to be the Bishop of Achiara diocese in Mbaise. They said that the Pope was marginalising them and persecuting them.

Igbos in Ipob fought with Jesus Christ. They said since Jesus Christ is the Lord of all those marginalising and persecuting them, they'll boycott Jesus and start praying directly to Chukwu Okike Abiama (the God of all Creation).
Jesuuu!!

11 Likes

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Sagay212: 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
Honestly I have never seen a bunch of people so extremely daft in my life. I do not think God created these iPod idi.ots ...damn these people are too fooli.sh. You need to read the comments on their Facebook page, you'll really be worried for their future. They are really embarrassing the igbo tribe.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Okoyeeboz: 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Do you know what they call autonomous community? What in Yoruba we call agbole (lineage compound). In Iboland each autonomous community is headed by a autonomous king, called Eze.

Baba lo ma pa Ibo angry

I know them very well.

Meanwhile, their Ezes are the most shameless of them all. You see the hungry waifs fighting for T-shirts and souvenirs at children birthday parties.

Their chieftaincy titles are routinely given to kidnappers, robbers, drug kingpins and other criminals.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Tyche(m): 11:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
Please have mercy on us
signed Ohaneze

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Okoyeeboz: 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Tyche:
Please have mercy on us

signed
Ohaneze

Not like that. It's more like:

Ohaneze Ndigbo gives a 7-day ultimatum for you to have mercy on us.

Signed
Emma Powerful
(AkA the coward who escapes faster than a bullet)

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Saintsquare(m): 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

I know them very well.

Meanwhile, their Ezes are the most shameless of them all. You see the hungry waifs fighting for T-shirts and souvenirs at children birthday parties.

Their chieftaincy titles are routinely given to kidnappers, robbers, drug kingpins and other criminals.
omg see finishing lol ....safegii

8 Likes

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by ItsTutsi(m): 12:06am On Dec 22, 2017
guy u serious nah wetin he talk!?!?! undecided embarassed shocked shocked
Ihatepork:
One ibo said Dangote is a small boy compared to Nnewi millionaires that Nnewi millionaires are just hiding their money grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by ItsTutsi(m): 12:10am On Dec 22, 2017
they said no be Russia,na them hack America's election to favor Donald Trump
Ihatepork:
I saw their igbo thread where they were claiming that MTN, Shoprite, First bank are all owned by Ibos. Thieves grin

7 Likes

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Ihatepork: 12:10am On Dec 22, 2017
ItsTutsi:
guy u serious nah wetin he talk!?!?! undecided embarassed shocked shocked

Lol. That one is even small compared to the other ridiculous statements I've seen these people make grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by ItsTutsi(m): 12:14am On Dec 22, 2017
hahahahahahahahahahah "their lies no get part two",guy ur wicked wallahi grin grin cheesy
Belmot:
I am not surprised one bit abi no be ibos again? There lies no get part two... Somebody will just in one corner and tell you he has billions in his account when you can clearly see poverty ravaging his entire generation.

9 Likes

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by ItsTutsi(m): 12:15am On Dec 22, 2017
hahahah if igbo guy lie for "lie detector" e go blow grin cheesy
Ihatepork:

Lol. That one is even small compared to the other ridiculous statements I've seen these people make grin

6 Likes

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Sanchez01: 12:52am On Dec 22, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Chronic case of persecution complex is what makes the thought process of the average Igbo man very incoherent, unfortunate, bereft of common sense and opposed to logic.

It is manifested in the way they analyse issues and their way of life. Let me give you examples.

Igbos in Mbaise fought with the Pope. This is because the Pope selected someone from outside Mbaise to be the Bishop of Achiara diocese in Mbaise. They said that the Pope was marginalising them and persecuting them.

Igbos in Ipob fought with Jesus Christ. They said since Jesus Christ is the Lord of all those marginalising and persecuting them, they'll boycott Jesus and start praying directly to Chukwu Okike Abiama (the God of all Creation).

If Igbos can insult the Pope and keep malice with Jesus Christ, you all would realise that they should just lock down the entire Igboland and conduct mental tests on all of them.
Be nice, please! grin

12 Likes

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by ab11baddo(m): 12:57am On Dec 22, 2017
Ihatepork:
One day, I'll create a repository thread posting all the things these guys have lied about. I remember this one. Smh

http://igberetvnews.com/418998/ipob-meeting-with-president-trump-streamed-live/
just read it.... These guys went as far as opening a fb account with an ipob behind d screen... Someone meeting with Trump can't contruct a proper sentence... Notice his igbotic accent in his words....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by ab11baddo(m): 1:04am On Dec 22, 2017
janellemonae:
Lmao!

So what is going thru the mind of this one as she's searching and photoshopping this? sad I mean the focus on deception & manipulation. What wasted energy. Shouldn't they be using all this energy in building their region (at least in preparation for secession). Instead theyre manipulating news stories all over social media, screaming no mans land and cursing Tinubu. All meaningless.

I went to their radio Biafra Facebook page once, and they put up pictures of the jos crisis in 2012 as pictures of Buhari killing Igbos. Smh. Textbook case of living in an echo chamber out of touch wt reality.
The only good thing abt this is dt after a while everyone and the blind sees dt ur deluded. cheesy

what infuriates me the most is that the don't filter or check what they are told... They believe everything their leaders tell them.... One came to me to help her broadcast a post about how soldiers are injecting the ibos in their states with a deadly virus in other to wipe out the igbo race ...no proof no pictures nothing.... They are gullible!!!!!!!... And if u point this things out to them... They will cry how they are hated in Nigeria

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by menace1: 1:22am On Dec 22, 2017
Chai this my yoruba brothers ate savage.y'll should av mercy on our Igbo junior brothers pls.
yeebos are just yo gullible,atimes i wonder if dy av there brain attached to there foot.dats how one said dy av bought all aux in surulere (even my grandpa dat has 3 aux in ola street for surulere no brag reach dem

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Ihatepork: 1:38am On Dec 22, 2017
ab11baddo:
just read it.... These guys went as far as opening a fb account with an ipob behind d screen... Someone meeting with Trump can't contruct a proper sentence... Notice his igbotic accent in his words....

smh

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by Yyeske(m): 2:13am On Dec 22, 2017
Hmmm but you guys should know that the actions and utterances of IPOB doesn't represent that of the entire Igbo race. Please face IPOB and leave the Igbos out of IPOB's madness

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by wristbangle: 2:58am On Dec 22, 2017
grin grin God bless u for putting me to copy Ihatepork.

When this gets to FP, will modify to thrash these piglets ass.

May God bless u for digging this picture. I knew that the picture is somewhat related to the BVN lullaby of 2015.

It irks me but I have to say it that these people reasoning is very daft to the extent that an housefly reasoning is far intelligent to theirs.

9 Likes

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by adeolakemi: 5:48am On Dec 22, 2017
ab11baddo:
what infuriates me the most is that the don't filter or check what they are told... They believe everything their leaders tell them.... One came to me to help her broadcast a post about how soldiers are injecting the ibos in their states with a deadly virus in other to wipe out the igbo race ...no proof no pictures nothing.... They are gullible!!!!!!!... And if u point this things out to them... They will cry how they are hated in Nigeria
continue lying we are watching how rich Yoruba's are but will be dragging Lipton and gala with ooni

1 Like

Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by bakila: 6:10am On Dec 22, 2017
JaneMafrodite:
Mr poster, AFO SAGBUKWE NNA GI!
THUNDER GBAGBUKWE NNA GI
EKWENSU GBUO YOUR FAMILY THERE!
All these insult for pointing out a lie?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisi Akande: Yoruba Will Be At War For 100 Years If Nigeria Breaks Up / 2023: States Peter Obi Can/will Win (Pictures) - Report / Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.