Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,941 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel (19259 Views)

Meet Fares & Firas Muhammad: Muslim Twins Serving In Israel's Army / 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel / Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by Sweetcollins: 7:03am On Dec 22, 2017
But they said it was a prophecy fulfilled...can it be altered?
Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by brunofarad(m): 7:04am On Dec 22, 2017
South Africa with its nauseating history of xenophobic attacks are now amongst the countries concluding that Isreal as a country Abuses human right .

Unfair is life

3 Likes

Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by Dzeimzb: 7:05am On Dec 22, 2017
Nonsense, most of you just read without comprehension. ANC is the equivalent of APC. They can rant from now till kingdom come and the government won't do anything . No be today APC or PDP don dey make noise

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Stupid South African tltrying to get the warth of God upon them

does you God have temprament issues. or does it supppot oppression.

10 Likes

Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by Toks06: 7:06am On Dec 22, 2017
Countries wey matter never talk or act,na inconsequential xenophobic country wey never deal with her own/African issues dey misyarn..

3 Likes

Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by Harnny(m): 7:06am On Dec 22, 2017
odehaj:
what is more to come?.. ISRAEL does not even need anyone. God is sufficient for her.

Considering the atrocities committed by Israel....got me wondering which god you are refering to.

7 Likes

Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by SalamRushdie: 7:07am On Dec 22, 2017
WinningSun:

does you God have temprament issues. or does it supppot oppression.

Please take this your this yiur spiritual shallowness away from my side ..I used to be worst than you in thsi kind of shallow talk but now I am spritually awoke and would never question the motive of God again .

3 Likes

Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by Originality007: 7:08am On Dec 22, 2017
michlins:
SA know what it means to be oppressed in your own land. One ups SA

Jerusalem belong to Israel, all this UN gra gra is just for a while. Israel always overcome, and they will. Longlive Israel, Longlive Nigeria

1 Like

Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Please take this your this yiur spiritual shallowness away from my side ..I used to be worst than you in thsi kind of shallow talk but now I am spritually awoke and would never question the motive of God again .

how is God involve in stealing. stop playing spirituality with what is God.

11 Likes

Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by Oxenomy: 7:10am On Dec 22, 2017
Na today? All na initial gra gra
Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 22, 2017
odehaj:
what is more to come?.. ISRAEL does not even need anyone. God is sufficient for her.
Lol. See delusion. Tell that sh¡t to the Russians who liberated them from the Nazis by bringing death to the doorstep of the Führer, and the Americans who weren't far behind.

If not for those guys, Hitler would have exterminated all the "Chosen People" in Europe, and NOTHING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED. 6 million Jews were already gone, and Yahweh was too scared to send his angels of death. LMAO. grin grin grin

The Jews should thank the Soviets and the Americans, and should refrain from boasting about a worthless God. Saying the Jews don't need anybody is an INSULT to their benefactors.

This is a deluded tribe that has been defeated, crushed, and exterminated by its enemies in every corner it found itself, and Jehovah had always been mute. The Romans destroyed the Temple, "Delande est Carthago!", and Yahweh didn't bat an eye lid. From Babylonia to Nazi Germany, it had been horror, defeat, extermination, humiliation and destruction back to back. They are now "powerful" because they have America, the world's Super Power, backing them.

Jehovah has been dead for millenia. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by Meajor(m): 7:32am On Dec 22, 2017
Even though the world in it's entirety gather against the Word of God, the Word will surely prevail. Its Jesus that declared that "heaven and earth will pass away but His word will remain"
The word of God declared that there will be a third temple and the people of Israel will be gathered back home. Because that Temple when built will be used by the Antichrist to profane the name of God, and also declare himself God.... I don't want to go into full details but with what I knw and believe, whether the world stands against Jerusalem/Israel time is coming when the third temple will be rebuilt.
God has brought his children back home, whether they acknowledge him or not, but Isaiah 55:11, says so are my words it cannot not come forth and return to me void, for it most accomplish the purpose for which it has been sent. God will always hold on to His words.
I just pity guys that have become over familiar with God, that you speak as though you're making a jest of Him... Its OK...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by Kophschmerzen: 7:36am On Dec 22, 2017
iliyande:
Where is South Africa in the World Map grin
They should shut up and focus on repairing their failure to tackle xenophobic attacks on fellow Africans than trying to be relevant in the world.....

The madness affecting the brain of m0rons like you is mind boggling, the Israeli government supported the apartheid in S.A with funds and weapons and an African is here supporting bullsh1t. Mean while S.A is in a better standing in all human development indexes than the hellhole you come from.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 22, 2017
imagine, sA of all people. who they listen to Africa country ? noise every where. where was southafrica when Obama invaded Libya?
Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by Afrokan(m): 7:38am On Dec 22, 2017
thrillionaire:
These Palestinians and their cohorts have infiltrated almost every important organization and peoples, they now influence decisions to their gain and make it look like the world is with them against Israel. Simple history shows that Jerusalem is Israel's, even the name.
well, I trust the Israelis they are so self sufficient you can't hold them to Ransome. they've got Donald Trump too.
Israel will always win and remain elevated above the evil anarchists around them.
Errrrrrm.... Are you talking of biblical fantasies or actual historical facts because I am not understanding again

7 Likes

Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by Lordspenzo(m): 7:38am On Dec 22, 2017
Read this speech from the prime minister of Israel..... Benjamin Netanyahu, with all Glory to God.

Mr. Nethanyahu said:
Only 70 years ago! The Jews were taken to the slaughter like sheep.

60 years ago! We had no country. No Army.

Seven Arab countries declared war on our small Jewish state, just a few hours after its creation!

We were only 650 Jews, against the rest of the Arab world! NO IDF (Israel Defense Army).
No powerful Air Force, only brave people with nowhere to go.

Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt, Libya, Saudi Arabia all attacked us at the same time.

The country that the United Nations gave us was 65 % desert. The country was out of nowhere!

35 years ago! We fought the three most powerful armies in the middle east, and we swept them... yes... in six days.

We fought against various coalitions of Arab countries, which had the modern armies and many Soviet weapons, and we had always beaten them!

Today we have:
*A country*
*An army*
*A powerful air force*
*A State-of-the-Art economy which exports millions of dollars*
*Intel - Microsoft - IBM develops products at home*
*Our doctors receive awards for medical research*

We make the desert bloom, and sell oranges, flowers and vegetables all over the world.

Israel has sent its own satellites into space!
Three satellites at the same time!

We are proud to be at the same rank as: The United States, which has 250 million inhabitants,

Russia, which has 200 million inhabitants

China, which has 1.3 billion inhabitants

Europe - France, Great Britain, Germany - with 350 million inhabitants..

The only countries in the world to send objects into space! Israel is now part of the family of the nuclear powers, with the United States, Russia, China, India, France, and Great Britain.

We have never officially admitted it, (but everyone knows it) and say that only 60 years ago, we were led, ashamed and hopeless, to slaughter!

We have extirpés the smoking ruins of Europe, we have won our wars here with less than nothing. We built our little "Empire" from nothing.

Who's Hamas to scare me? To terrify me? You make me laugh!

Passover was celebrated; Let's not forget what this is about.

>We survived Pharaoh.
>We survived the Greeks.
>We survived the Romans.
>We survived the inquisition in Spain.
>We have the pogroms in Russia.
>We survived Hitler.
>We survived the Germans.
>We survived the Holocaust.
>We survived the armies of seven Arab countries.
>We survived Saddam.
>We will continue to survive the enemies present today too.

Think of any time in human history! Think about it, for us, the Jewish people, the situation has never been better! Then let's face the world.

Let us remember: All nations or cultures who once tried to destroy us, no longer exist today - while we still live!

Egypt?
The Greeks?
Alexander of Macedonia?
The Romans? (does anyone still speak Latin these days? )
The Third Reich?

And look at us,
>The Bible Nation.
>The slaves of Egypt.
>We are still here.

And we speak the same language! then, and now! Arabs don't know yet, but they will learn that there is a God ....as long as we keep our identity, we are forever.

So forgive us for not worrying.
>Not to cry.
>Not to be afraid.
>Things are fine here.
>They could certainly get better.

However: Don't believe the media, they don't tell you that parties continue to take place, people continue to live, people keep coming out, people continue to see friends.

Yes, our morale is low. So what? Only because we mourn our deaths, while others rejoice in the blood shed. That is why we will win, in the end.

He never sleeps or will ever sleep.... the guardian of Israel.... Yahweh God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by Kophschmerzen: 7:39am On Dec 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Idiot, go learn how to spell simple words first.
Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by SalamRushdie: 7:42am On Dec 22, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Idiot, go learn how to spell simple words first.

Like yiu can ever spell better than I can ..I aint correcting no typo for you man
Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by Kophschmerzen: 7:44am On Dec 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Like yiu can ever spell better than I can ..I aint correcting no typo for you man

You are an illiterate, vainglorious, no brain, drumpf as5 kissing no joy loser.
Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by iliyande(m): 7:44am On Dec 22, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

The madness affecting the brain of m0rons like you is mind boggling, the Israeli government supported the apartheid in S.A with funds and weapons and an African is here supporting bullsh1t. Mean while S.A is in a better standing in all human development indexes than the hellhole you come from.

The highlighted parts is the reason why I won't trade a word with you..
It's clear you woke up already upset.
I can't step lower than this bro (peace) cool bye

3 Likes

Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:44am On Dec 22, 2017
so killing Hama's and Hezbollah terrorist is now a crime against humanity yeye south Africa has eaten what they can not chew...

2 Likes

Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 22, 2017
WinningSun:
even jews in south africa knows that the aggression is unjustified. europe was tired of them that was why they export them to palestine.

Adolf Hitler once said, "i will leave a little jews for the world to know why I killed them". they are obnoxious that was why we have Balfour declaration. europe was smart to get rid of them.

U are a bastard. May what happened to the Jews happen to u and ur generations. I would put 500 shots in ur empty skull if i get the chance

2 Likes

Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by Kophschmerzen: 7:46am On Dec 22, 2017
iliyande:

The highlighted parts is the reason why I won't trade a word with you..
It's clear you woke up already upset.
I can't step lower than this bro (peace) cool bye

Who gives two f***k about the opinion of a third world plootron. Your idiotic opinion need to be quarantined off cyberspace. Bye Felicia

1 Like

Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by Kophschmerzen: 7:47am On Dec 22, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
so killing Hama's and Hezbollah terrorist is now a crime against humanity yeye south Africa has eaten what they can not chew...

So killing 6 million Jews by Hitler is also not a crime, your brain cells should be exchange with two cups of cow milk.

2 Likes

Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by Eke40seven(m): 7:48am On Dec 22, 2017
WinningSun:
even jews in south africa knows that the aggression is unjustified. europe was tired of them that was why they export them to palestine.

Adolf Hitler once said, "i will leave a little jews for the world to know why I killed them". they are obnoxious that was why we have Balfour declaration. europe was smart to get rid of them.
If only you know how US gained from the loss of the European Jews? Do you think Einstein was the only one they lost to America? For every successful Cohen, Goldman, Goldstein, Goldberg, Springsteen, Speilberg, Zuckerberg, Brin, Sanders and the rest that Europe lost, do you know who gained? Yes, the US.
In Germany, in most of the universities I visited, you could visibly see the influence of Jewish scientists. Do you know where they are now? The US, the US took all of them and according to one professor, the US is 25 years ahead of Germany (a leader in Europe) although they don't act it.

4 Likes

Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by SalamRushdie: 7:50am On Dec 22, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

You are an illiterate, vainglorious, no brain, drumpf as5 kissing no joy loser.

Go and enjoy your new job and tax cut secretly yiu hypocrite ..You have more money in your miserable pocket than ever courtesy good governance of the Trump.

2 Likes

Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by NothingDoMe: 7:51am On Dec 22, 2017
mrvitalis:
It's really getting too much with Iseral they are fast lossing the victim card they always play

They are now seen as the aggressor which would give Iran nuclear program more sympathizers since it needs to defend its self against over aggressive Iseral

Too much of every thing is bad
I disagree. Must you use nuclear weapons to defend yourself? That's senseless talk.

1 Like

Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by Kophschmerzen: 7:52am On Dec 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Go and enjoy your new job and tax cut secretly yiu hypocrite ..You have more money in your miserable pocket than ever courtesy good governance of the Trump.

You are a m0ron, even if the reality of the tax system here is slap on your face. You will still never dechiper the essence. Drumpf is a virus and a brainless fool that knows next to nothing about how government or anything functions.

3 Likes

Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by maasoap(m): 7:57am On Dec 22, 2017
odehaj:
Better sentence is: US is sufficient for her.

3 Likes

Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by maasoap(m): 7:58am On Dec 22, 2017
NothingDoMe:
I disagree. Must you use nuclear weapons to defend yourself? That's senseless talk.
Oh! And what are the claims of other countries including Israel?

1 Like

Re: ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel by nkwuocha: 7:59am On Dec 22, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

You are a m0ron, even if the reality of the tax system here is slap on your face. You will still never dechiper the essence. Drumpf is a virus and a brainless fool that knows next to nothing about how government or anything functions.

Why not leave his country then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Montana Passes Bill Blocking Tiktok Downloads / Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal / Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.