Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,542 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal (19297 Views)

Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. / Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by God1000(m): 1:24pm On Apr 30
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced Tuesday that Israel will invade Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip, even if Hamas agrees to the latest Israeli proposal for a cease-fire.

The idea that we will halt the war before achieving all of its goals is out of the question,” Netanyahu said, at a meeting with representatives of families of people taken hostage by the Palestinian militant group.

We will enter Rafah and we will eliminate the Hamas battalions there — with or without a deal, in order to achieve the total victory,” he added.

The families urged Netanyahu to “withstand the international pressure” to halt the war in Gaza, the statement published by the Prime Minister’s Office said. U.S. President Joe Biden has said an invasion of Rafah would be a “red line,” though Netanyahu vowed to defy that.

Israel has carried out regular airstrikes on the city since the start of the war and has threatened to send in troops, calling Rafah the last Hamas stronghold. Overnight Monday, Israeli airstrikes killed at least 22 people, including six women and five children, Palestinian health officials said.

European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen said Monday during an election debate co-hosted by POLITICO that it would be “completely unacceptable” for Israel to attack the Palestinian city but declined to call it a “red line” that would result in EU sanctions against Israel

https://www.politico.eu/article/israel-going-to-invade-rafah-regardless-of-hostage-deal-says-benjamin-netanyahu/

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by God1000(m): 1:24pm On Apr 30
I'm happy ICC is making moves to issue warrant of arrest on this warmonger and his cabinet members for commiting war crimes.

Invading Rafah will only lead to more civilian deaths and displacement

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by LordIsaac(m): 1:27pm On Apr 30
God bless Israel.

Numbers 24:9
“The nation is like a mighty lion;
When it is sleeping, no one dares wake it.
Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed,
And whoever curses Israel will be cursed.”
-NLT

117 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Righteousness2(m): 1:32pm On Apr 30
God1000:
I'm happy ICC is making moves to issue warrant of arrest on this warmonger and his cabinet members for commiting war crimes.

Your Happiness will be cut Short!

Rafah is a done deal!
ICC, PCC or whatever is irrelevant.
ISRAEL will Wipe out Hamas Terrorists and anyone who Joins them out of the Earth.

160 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Righteousness2(m): 1:40pm On Apr 30
It took the ICC two years to issue an arrest warrant against Putin for invading a country that didn’t massacre any Russian.

It took the ICC two weeks to issue an arrest warrant against Netanyahu for going against a murderous terror group that invaded a sovereign country and committed crimes against humanity.

Am Israel Chai! עם ישראל חי

If you are a thorough student of the Word of God, all the unnecessary noise and gang up against ISRAEL Will not come as a suprise. It has long being written.

Numbers 23:9-10
For from the top of the rocks I see him, and from the hills I behold him: lo, the people shall dwell alone, and shall not be reckoned among the nations.
Who can count the dust of Jacob, and the number of the fourth part of Israel? Let me die the death of the righteous, and let my last end be like his!

ISRAEL knows Majority of the abductees have been killed, raped and manhandled by Hamas.

ISRAEL is a nation that values its people in life and in Death.
One sure fact i know! With or without all these deals , ISRAEL will do the needful! They will Enter Rafah and wipe out Hamas off the Earth. !!

103 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by God1000(m): 1:45pm On Apr 30
Righteousness2:

Your Happiness will be cut Short!

Rafah is a done deal!
ICC, PCC or whatever is irrelevant.
ISRAEL will Wipe out Hamas Terrorists and anyone who Joins them out of the Earth.

continue supporting massacre, I don't blame you though

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Righteousness2(m): 1:48pm On Apr 30
God1000:
continue supporting massacre, I don't blame you though

Continue dinning with Terrorists , their Deceptions , lies, darkness and lifestyle.

Continue your Hate for ISRAEL.
Continue your Hate For who GOD has BLESSED.
Continue your Hate For GOD'S Signet on Earth.
Continue your Hate for Light.

It will dawn on you here on earth and in Eternity.
You will blame yourself..

104 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by AntiTerrorist: 1:55pm On Apr 30
Netanyahu is the greatest of all time, an example of what a leader should be, not like the drug pusher we have here. Those who want to prevent Israel from invading Rafah are doing so because of their hatred for Israel and love for Hamas. Not because of Palestinians.

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by God1000(m): 2:05pm On Apr 30
Righteousness2:

Continue dinning with Terrorists , their Deceptions , lies, darkness and lifestyle.

You are the one dinning with evil, not me.

This your hatred for Palestinians will do you no good, repent before it's too late

We are all equal in the eyes of God

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Righteousness2(m): 2:12pm On Apr 30
God1000:
You are the one dinning with evil, not me.

This your hatred for Palestinians will do you no good, repent before it's too late

No nation or indivdual has cared for gazans as ISRAEL.
Gazans are treated in Israeli Hospitals by ISRAELIS up till this day.
The same cannot be said for an Israeli going to Gaza hospital.

Even Sinwar, the Hamas terrorist who masterminded the Masacre of Oct 7 owes his life to Isreal. His heart defect was corrected and made well by ISRAEL in ISRAELI Hospital in 2008 by ISRAELI tax payers.

Even right during this war! The Heart of an ISRAELI soldier who died was given to be used to save the life of palestine kid who suffered from heart problem. ( I know you dont know all these) as your antisemtic terrorist loving medias will not show you.

If you love palestine you will stand with ISRAEL to wipe out Terrorist and Terrorism .
But Because you Hate the Jews whom GOD has BLESSED! You hide under the cloak of humanity lover with satanic darkened heart.
You are filled with Dark Darkness.
You will continue to cry and lament until ISRAEL clears out your terrorist brothers. Then you will rest

84 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by God1000(m): 2:14pm On Apr 30
Righteousness2:

No nation or indivdual has cared for gazans as ISRAEL.
Gazans are treated in Israeli Hospitaks by ISRAELIS.
Even Sinwar, the Hamas terrorist who masterminded the Masacre of Oct 7 owes his life to Isreal. His heart defect was corrected and made well by ISRAEL in ISRAELI Jospital in 2008. ( I know you dont know all these).

If you love palestine you will stand with ISRAEL to wipe out Terrorist and Terrorism .
But Because you Hate the Jews whon GOD has BLESSED! You hide under the cloak of humanity lover.
You are filled with Dark Darkness.
You will continue to cry and lament until ISRAEL clears our your terrorist brothers. Then you will rest

You can only deceive the gullible ones, not me.

You preach hate on daily basis, gaslight people and praise murderers, there's nothing Christlike about you.

I've told you before to stop spreading lies, stop being a propagandist

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by happney65: 2:17pm On Apr 30
God1000:

But when Hamas invaded Isreal it didn't lead to civilian deaths abi?

Stop playing.

He will invade Rafah which is their last hold and he will flush those murdafuckers out

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by general111(m): 2:22pm On Apr 30
God1000:
You can only deceive the gullible ones, not me.

You preach hate on daily basis, gaslight people and praise murderers, there's nothing Chris-t like about you
My dear you are very gullible..
How did you not see that the reason why palestines are suffering is because of hamas.
How can you not see that Hamas are the reason why Israel had to build a fence,blocking Hamas from entering into Israel anyhow they like.
How can you not see,that nothing warrants the constant shooting of misiles into Israel even before oct7th.
My dear it is either religion made you gullible,or you are just following the masses to support evil.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Soliddust3030: 2:23pm On Apr 30
Righteousness2:

Please define terror. The world is coming together to call out the terror state of Israel but some brainwashed Nigerians are supporting Israel because of religion. Where is your humanity? You can love Israel but then call them out when they are on a wrong path.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by general111(m): 2:23pm On Apr 30
They said Israel will not enter Gaza,they did and are very successful.
Now they are saying Israel will not enter rafah,they will and they will be successful.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:24pm On Apr 30
Man with balls of steel. I The only language those ones understand

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Nonybb: 2:25pm On Apr 30
Eliminate this Muzzies already; why wasting our precious time contemplating on how to sniff the life out of these terrorist. They are a breathing waste of oxygen. The longer they breathe, the longer it makes me sick

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by jchioma: 2:25pm On Apr 30
Wahala!
Hamas buy better market dis time.
Na to pay dem nor fit pay finish be dis.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by flipdat(m): 2:25pm On Apr 30
God1000:

lol you really believe in the ICC, a court that only prosecutes african leaders

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Emu4life(m): 2:25pm On Apr 30
Coward. Only strong against Innocent Children, women, unarmed civilians and Sick Hospital patients.

Go fight ya mate, Iran.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:26pm On Apr 30
Good
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by FactBoyz: 2:26pm On Apr 30
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by YoungLionken(m): 2:26pm On Apr 30
I'm getting bored with all the plenty talks from everyone at every corner of the world undecided..

Russia and Ukraine, all the hype and all, nothing come out. Israel and Iran mend each other, yet nothing. Let me not even talk about the past, where we had tensions everywhere, everyday; North Korea threatening South, China to Taiwan, Steady Russia and the US showoffs, etc..

Make world war 3 kuku happen, make everybody for rest for all the unnecessary tension, after all, ashawo die toto rest. And so that Africa can become a refuge or safe haven for any of the warring continents cool...
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:26pm On Apr 30
God1000:

I C can't do shit Since they couldn't arrest Putin for invading Ukraine

6 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Mrchippychappy(m): 2:27pm On Apr 30
Badt Guy
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Emu4life(m): 2:27pm On Apr 30
In anything you do, get Power. If na Palestine, Syria, Lebanon or Jordan attack Israel like Iran. Netanyahu will be threatening to "turn to Rubble" grin

Shoe get Size nagrin

5 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Praying4Nigeria: 2:27pm On Apr 30
We Pray that Let there be Peace in the Middle East and in Marriages all around the World in JESUS' Ever Pure Supremely Powerful Name.

Valoromega:
I've been married for 2 years now with a new born baby. the issue now is that anytime we have issues my wife always threatens to leave.
she will arrange and bag and say she's leaving. this has happened more tha 4 times, basically anytime we have issues as a couple.

She will say she's still young and she can't take any nonsense in marriage, Mind u i have never hit her before so this isnt a case of domestic violence, just normal couples issue.

I'm tired of this and i'm thinking about my options right now, I want to tell her to leave but she should drop my child for me. she can't use our marriage as a threat everytime we have issues
It is very normal for the first 3 Years of Marriage. Mine did exactly same and was worse because she often became violent even when she was pregnant. The only Solution that later Solved the Problem was that I downloaded many Marriage Messages of Apostle Arome Osayi, Michael Orokpo, Derek Prince, Joshua Selman, Pastor EA Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo, etc. I searched YouTube for them and pasted their copied links into MP3 Coverting sites before I download. As she's cooking or we are doing other things, I leave the Messages playing loud. Both of us were so Relieved to hear Apostle Arome Osayi (even his wife) and others talked of how Satan used Misunderstanding to Fight their Marriages for the first initial few Years. Now my wife is my Best Friend!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Dennisochampa: 2:27pm On Apr 30
Abeg teach them sense....
I'm sure after all this has died down.. They will think twice Before attacking anyone unprovoked

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Father4all: 2:27pm On Apr 30
This idiot is always looking for trouble

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Hotzone(m): 2:27pm On Apr 30
Netanyahu is the true face of war against terrorism

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by GUNITGuy: 2:27pm On Apr 30
God bless Isreal....Go Go Go and expunge those hamas terrorist and Palestine would be free from them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by melodyogonna(m): 2:27pm On Apr 30
Why did Hamas do this?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Israel Now Wants Voluntary Exit Of African Migrants / Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) / Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.