Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Christians Who Reverted To Islam Share Your Story Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Who Reverted To Islam Share Your Story Here (516 Views)

Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) / Share Funny Christmas Story Here / Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Who Reverted To Islam Share Your Story Here by ruggedmallaam(m): 6:31am On Dec 22, 2017
Share your story,so that others could learn CC;Lalasticlala,mynd44
Re: Christians Who Reverted To Islam Share Your Story Here by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:45am On Dec 22, 2017
"Pug nosed slaves"
"Raisin heads" were a few derogatory terms used by the prophet to describe black men what's your take?

2 Likes

Re: Christians Who Reverted To Islam Share Your Story Here by ruggedmallaam(m): 6:50am On Dec 22, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
"Pug nosed slaves"
"Raisin heads" were a few derogatory terms used by the prophet to describe black men what's your take?
what is this one saying
Re: Christians Who Reverted To Islam Share Your Story Here by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:20am On Dec 22, 2017
ruggedmallaam:

what is this one saying
This is why it is forbidden to translate the quoran
Mohammed insulted blacks when he said listen to the imam even if his head looks like raisin (dried grape which is black or brown) and he also described the nose of a blackman as being that of a pig abi pug ( the dog)

2 Likes

Re: Christians Who Reverted To Islam Share Your Story Here by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:40am On Dec 22, 2017
ruggedmallaam:

what is this one saying
The hadith said : " whoever wants to see satan look at Nabtal" Nabtal was described as a black man with long hair.
Another one said when Adam an arab man was created white man was brought out of him and a man dark as coal was brought out of him and God said to the white man towards paradise I don't care, and to the black man towards hell I don't care. what does that say to you?

To me Islam is a religion of, for and by Arabs.
Re: Christians Who Reverted To Islam Share Your Story Here by enilove(m): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2017
Stop intruding. You have your section.
Muhammed told you the truth that you will end in hell if you remain a Muslim till death:

Volume 1, Book 12, Number 770:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" He replied, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the full moon on a clear (not cloudy) night?" They replied, "No, O Allah's Apostle!" He said, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?" They replied in the negative. He said, "You will see Allah (your Lord) in the same way. On the Day of Resurrection, people will be gathered and He will order the people to follow what they used to worship. So some of them will follow the sun, some will follow the moon, and some will follow other deities; and only this nation (Muslims) will be left with its hypocrites. Allah will come to them and say, 'I am Your Lord.' They will say, 'We shall stay in this place till our Lord comes to us and when our Lord will come, we will recognize Him. Then Allah will come to them again and say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say, 'You are our Lord.' Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers. Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, 'O Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.'

There will be hooks like the thorns of Sa'dan in Hell. Have you seen the thorns of Sa'dan?" The people said, "Yes." He said, "These hooks will be like the thorns of Sa'dan but nobody except Allah knows their greatness in size and these will entangle the people according to their deeds; some of them will fall and stay in Hell forever; others will receive punishment (torn into small pieces) and will get out of Hell, till when Allah intends mercy on whomever He likes amongst the people of Hell, He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but Him alone. The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the traces of prostrations, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations. At that time they will come out of the Fire as mere skeletons. .......

(1) (Reply)

Prophecies For 2018 By Pastor D.K Olukoya / Are There Other Ways To Make Heaven? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.