Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Are There Other Ways To Make Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Other Ways To Make Heaven? (517 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons / RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Other Ways To Make Heaven? by x6blade(m): 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hello people, I have encountered numerous cases where pastors and Christians say, "you can't make heaven except through Jesus" I have been willing to ask, let's say there's a fellow (be it male or female) that lived life in peace,kindness and love, they gave to the needy, never broke the law did everything accordingly Nd just, didn't step on anyone, in fact this certain individual lived a life that even the holiest Christian would envy, would this person go to hell after death because they didn't die as a Christian? Please enlighten me.
Re: Are There Other Ways To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
There is no salvation apart from Jesus Christ. He said, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except by Me.” (John 14:6)
He is not a way, He is The Way. There is no path to heaven that does not go through Jesus Christ.
Also from John 3:16-18
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

1 Like

Re: Are There Other Ways To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:
There is no salvation apart from Jesus Christ. He said, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except by Me.” (John 14:6)
He is not a way, He is The Way. There is no path to heaven that does not go through Jesus Christ.
Also from John 3:16-18
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.
how about those that have never heard of jesus b4 they die?
Re: Are There Other Ways To Make Heaven? by bingbagbo(m): 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
Jesus is the only way

AAnd get this.. None can be holy without Jesus

1 Like

Re: Are There Other Ways To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
abdelrahman:
Their consciences and thoughts convict shall convinced them of their guilt. this will be used to judge. But as it stand now, no excuse because the gospel of Jesus is preached worldwide as an evidence to mankind. As far as the heard the name Jesus from someone or somewhere, there is no excuse

1 Like

Re: Are There Other Ways To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 09, 2018
x6blade:
Hello people, I have encountered numerous cases where pastors and Christians say, "you can't make heaven except through Jesus" I have been willing to ask, let's say there's a fellow (be it male or female) that lived life in peace,kindness and love, they gave to the needy, [b]never broke the law [/b]did everything accordingly Nd just, didn't step on anyone, in fact this certain individual lived a life that even the holiest Christian would envy, would this person go to hell after death because they didn't die as a Christian? Please enlighten me.
@ bold which law? If it is God's law forget it.Humans are dead Spiritually what you call peaceful and good life is actually rubbish before God. Except a man is bornagain he cannot enter into the.kingdom of heaven.
Re: Are There Other Ways To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 09, 2018
abdelrahman:
those who have never heard of Jesus has their conscience which is a natural law.
Re: Are There Other Ways To Make Heaven? by EVarn(m): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2018
If you do good works, you will make heaven.

When asked, "what shall I do to be saved", Jesus explained that just like in the law of old, if you love the lord your God and love your neighbour as you love yourself,then you shall make heaven.
Re: Are There Other Ways To Make Heaven? by x6blade(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
solite3:
@ bold which law? If it is God's law forget it.Humans are dead Spiritually what you call peaceful and good life is actually rubbish before God. Except a man is bornagain he cannot enter into the.kingdom of heaven.
even if the person lived his life clean Nd pure?

(1) (Reply)

Muslims And Those With Qur'anic Knowledge Please Clarify / Stop These Widespread Deceit! / Do You Always Eat On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.