Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son (36390 Views)

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son by deafeyez: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
duduade:
Obviously apart from God.. He had a good health care....

That second picture definitely ain't in Nigeria..

If you both were in Nigerian na another story

The second pix should be somewhere in Abua. Very nice place to live.
Re: 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son by Jhamzy(m): 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
This goes a long way to show that TREASURE can still be made out of TRASH!
Re: 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son by Lebee4(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
duduade:

then you have to see my Son.

Infact, a Lawyer mocked my wife that what was she holding.

You don't have to be abroad to live a healthy life.

1 Like

Re: 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son by kenx1(m): 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mothers love...............I MISS U MOM cry
Re: 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son by janefrancisca(f): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
duduade:

Not quite true, my younger sister was born seven (7) months premature in Nigeria here, elphy hospital at ppl bustop to be precise...she is 21 now. Some hospitals in Nigeria really have what it takes; qualified personnel and up to date facilities , it all depends on one's financial capability.
Re: 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son by piagetskinner(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
safarigirl:
no be the Nigeria wey dem born me six months too? I die?
wow so u were pm too?...nice to meet you

thank God we survived.. I was pm too at 7months
now I'm 26
Re: 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son by sshalom(m): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
Glory to GOD.
Re: 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son by brodalikeme(m): 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
I can partially relate to this, my wife had PROM at 32 weeks and led to our son being born at 35 weeks severely under weight but right now, my guy at 4 yearsis a giant. To God be praise!
Re: 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son by tck2000(m): 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
flyca:
Just wondering whether the parents will wait for 9 months full term before starting his age count, or it would be more correct to start counting from delivery date.

What do you think? Lol
Re: 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son by Sexyliciousbri: 3:55am On Feb 01, 2020
Thank u Jesus, wishing u long life and prosperity
Re: 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son by SmileDance(f): 8:36am On Feb 01, 2020
dakeskese:
I was born 4months premature... Thank God for life o
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! / "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News / How Can I Stop My Husband's Phone Addiction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.