Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC Saga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC Saga (1106 Views)

INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) / Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result / I’m Yet To Be Briefed On Innoson Chairman’s Arrest – AGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC Saga by zionadebisiblog: 7:14am On Dec 22, 2017
Here is a press release by GTBank regarding the on going saga between EFCC, Chairman of IVM and the Bank.

Photo below

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/gtb-releases-official-statement-on-innoson-and-efcc-saga/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC Saga by zionadebisiblog: 7:14am On Dec 22, 2017
This is serious

Where is lalasticlala
Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC Saga by LionDeLeo: 7:30am On Dec 22, 2017
Hehe.one idiot called Rhino is even accusing Buhari of arresting a "job creating" innoson and leaving "murderous" fulanis. His monkey followers had showered him with praises as usual.

What is required to get praised from these cursed monkeys is, just condemn Buhari, you don't need to be correct as long as it is against Buhari.

And it is same monkeys that will be all over the cyberspace calling others all kind of funny names like bmc, "zombies", etc, if you don't subscribe to theses their foolish ways of thinking.

Pls, I don't talk with monkeys, any pained monkey can go screw itself in the lagoon.
Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC Saga by lionness(f): 8:45am On Dec 22, 2017
Gtb vs innoson.

We all know gtb, but who the hell is innoson. The only place I've ever seen innoson is on nairaland. It's amazing we are seeing the eboes for what they truly are: insecure, clannish, devious, unfair, and totally resorting to cheap and emotional blackmail when things aren't going against them. Remember, they did the same thing against Fashola, against Buhari months before the election calling him every sort of despicable names and even going as far as saying hes sponsoring Bokoharam to kill their people in the North. Nnamdi Kanu took this blackmail to an international level when they went to the UN to spew trash about massacre and genuine, claims which were easily debunked (I even think Else Zaky members in the North should be the one calling the UN). They did the same against the Oba of Lagos and it was only the Deji of Akure who called their monkey bluff.
I mean....
How can a bank deduct 700m from anyones account. Does that even make any logical sense. Even no bank in world can deduct 100k from any business account without the owner blowing a whistle and rushing to the press and police. And some bunch of tribal junkies are singing the same rubbish song. Like seriously?

This is the last time I'm ever commenting on the Eboes issues. Enjoy you self inflicted victimiation. It seems the world is against your lot. Even Trump knew Biafra is an emotional fraud. People see you folks. Smh
Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC Saga by lalasticlala(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2017

(1)

Legal Alert: It Is Now Mandatory To Use Your National Identity Number in these / Nigeria Lawmakers Are Not The Only One Who Sleeps In The Chambers / 2019: PDP Rejects Automatic Tickets For Atiku, Other Defectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.