Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Thunder Scatter Buhari And Anyone That Helped Him To Power Insha'allah Amin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thunder Scatter Buhari And Anyone That Helped Him To Power Insha'allah Amin (390 Views)

Thunder Scatter Buhari And Anyone That Helped Him To Power Insha'allah Amin / Thunder Scatter Buhari Insha'allah Amin / Thunder Fire Buhari Insha'allah Amin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thunder Scatter Buhari And Anyone That Helped Him To Power Insha'allah Amin by koropotopoto: 8:45am On Dec 22, 2017
just bought fuel for #280 this morning
but the painful part of it is that I have to beg and line up like a nursery kid before i can spend my hard earned money on this damn liquid

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
Thunder scatter anyone that helped to bring this terrorist called buhari to power

during Gej administration there's nothing like this even at festive period like this
but the terrorist who is the most useless thing ever to happen in the world is causing pain and agony everywhere
chaii see as old man dey beg small pikin pump attendant for attention
Buhari will never die well masha Allah amin

as for zombies may karma visit them when they least expected
they hate failure but support a monumental failure like the useless gworo chewing terrorist in aso rock called buhari

(1) (Reply)

RISING ABOVE THE PATTERN OF IRRATIONALITY & INSTINCT. / Opinion: Petroleum Minister Buhari And ‘fuel Scarcity Minister’ Kachikwu / And The Death Toll Keeps Rising!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.