Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem (28234 Views)

2023: Division In Presidency Over Choice Of Buhari’s Successor / I Didn’t Sue Presidency Over ‘suspension’ – NHIS Chief / Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by resurgentxtian4: 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
Bolster:

Actually you don't understand how nations relates with each other, but I'm not gonna lecture you for free.

Meanwhile, Jerusalem isn't even yet settled. Because a single country choose to recognize it doesn't mean it is a done deal.

That was demonstrated at the UN when the US and Trump was roundly defeated.

So, to the international community Jerusalem is still the capital of a two nation, Israel and Palestine. QED.

Nothing has changed.

Ok, we shall see how it all pans out. We don’t have to argue over an issue that is done and dusted.
Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by Ranchhoddas: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
sureheaven:
The same set of people who voted for same sex marriage, transgender and legalisation of gun were the voting against trump for declaring jerusalem as isreal capital...... they're anti christ.
Your mumu go last.
Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by Cargo36: 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
IamPatriotic:
He should take his criticism to the United Nations Headquarters in New York....Modern Jerusalem is a contentious City, it solely belongs to neither Palestine nor Israel, Trump is poor student of history and foolish supremacist!
yes
Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by Cargo36: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
Cyynthialove:
terrorists will start attacking f f k now
you are the number terrorist.continue beating the drum of war
Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by chymer(m): 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
Bolster:

Lol. Do you even realized that even if US recognized it it still doesn't change anything as far as the world still doesn't do.

If only US move their Embassy to Jerusalem and every other nations left their Embassies in Tel Aviv does it change anything?

When international discussion is going on Tel Aviv would be recognized as the capital, does it change anything?

So, in case you don't know, it was a resounding defeat to Trump and Israel. And that's why Trump is threatening every nation. But he's just a child in adult skin, so such tantrums are expected.

Did you just laugh out loud?

I wonder what was so funny about what you just stated. Let's take your argument point by point, and see if your laughter would turn to a frawn or not.

It might interest you to know that this is not a new policy in the US. America being one of the powers that created the present day Israel, had proposed Jerusalem as Israel capital. they have an embassy site in Jerusalem which is a 99 yrs lease of one dollar per year.

The US did not force any other nation of the world to move their embassy to Jerusalem, so why the headache, since you believe it does not make any difference if other nations did not follow.

There are other nations who did vote in favour of Jerusalem, try and get your facts straight. If these Nine nation states move their embassies to Jerusalem, whose gain is it? Israel's or Pakistani's?

Before we even go further, how many nation states did actually recognize Israel when they were created a state? That will show you that Nine countries is a big gain.

This is a very difficult situation to call. You can choose to see it as a half empty bottle, while others see it as half full. For the fact that member states actually voted against Jerusalem as the capital of Israel does not take away the veto from United States.

There have been numerous resolutions in the UN, condemning the expansion of Gilos (settlement) in east Jerusalem, yet each year, such settlements kept expanding. Now If I may ask, what difference will this one make?

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2017

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by Yinkaotunba123: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
With the tweet from Mr FFK, it means that if Nigeria should have a MUMU president like him, he would follow Trump blindly and recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Isreal. Mr FFK ought to have read the history of Jerusalem before his mouth will start watering as usual. This is one of the reasons why I don't like Democracy, if we are in a society where they are looking at the antecedents of people, Mr FFK can not win a councillorship election in ile ife, let alone been appointed as a minister. Anyway, I'm not surprise, that was how his father use to do in the first Republic.

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by crackhouse(m): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
GavelSlam:
128 countries are wrong.

Only USA and 7 others are right.

Mumu FFK.
foolish man. How dare u call sb that none of ur relations can match up with a mumu? What have u become? absolutely nothing and u are calling sb that have become what u can't be in ur life time a mumu?
Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by resurgentxtian4: 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
Yinkaotunba123:
With the tweet from Mr FFK, it means that if Nigeria should have a MUMU president like him, he would follow Trump blindly and recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Isreal. Mr FFK ought to have read the history of Jerusalem before his mouth will start watering as usual. This is one of the reasons why I don't like Democracy, if we are in a society where they are looking at the antecedents of people, Mr FFK can not win a councillorship election in ile ife, let alone been appointed as a minister. Anyway, I'm not surprise, that was how his father use to do in the first Republic.

What is FFK’s antecedent that disqualifies him or renders him ineligible for the post of Councillors in ile ife?
Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by resurgentxtian4: 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
Cargo36:
you are the number terrorist.continue beating the drum of war

Which war? Can you fight Israel and the US?

Go get your Islamic coalition to come and wage military action against the state of Israel.
Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by GavelSlam: 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
crackhouse:
foolish man. How dare u call sb that none of ur relations can match up with a mumu? What have u become? absolutely nothing and u are calling sb that have become what u can't be in ur life time a mumu?

Your Lord and master FFK the super mumu cannot hold a candle to me.

It's your likes that think him important.

There is absolutely nothing he's eaten that I haven't eaten (Bianca someone mentioned, but that's another story), place he's slept or car he's driven that I cannot summon if I so desired.

And that's humble me, who in all honesty, despite my own achievements, would be the first to tell you I'm still under punching when compared to my family tree.

I know you are probably a drop out so things like these marvel you.

it is your likes FFK can intimidate not me.

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by 41lady(m): 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
JERUSALEM REMAINS THE CAPITAL OF PALESTINE

SHAME ON PRESIDENT IN TWEET DONALD TRUMP & ALL THE INTIMIDATED COHORTS

SHAME ON YOU, ABDULLATEEF OLUFEMI FANI-KAYODE

SHAME, SHAME ON THE ENEMIES OF PALESTINE

Can Yemen claim Mecca to be their capital? What join Arab with jews land, read your Qu'ran, muhammed said no country can defeat isreal in a war, even the whole Arab coubtries join force.

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by resurgentxtian4: 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
GavelSlam:

Your Lord and master FFK the super mumu cannot hold a candle to me.

It's your likes that think him important.

There is absolutely nothing he's eaten that I haven't eaten (Bianca someone mentioned, but that's another story), place he's slept or car he's driven that I cannot summon if I so desired.

And that's humble me, who in all honesty, despite my own achievements, would be the first to tell you I'm still under punching when compared to my family tree.

I know you are probably a drop out so things like these marvel you.

it is your likes FFK can intimidate not me.

Lol. Funny dude. I get, in your online life, you are a millionaire who FFK can’t hold a candle unto? Enjoy your once in a lifetime delusions.

The joke is on you.

Edit: Do not quote me in response.
Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by GavelSlam: 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Lol. Funny dude. I get, in your online life, you are a millionaire who FFK can’t hold a candle unto? Enjoy your once in a lifetime delusions.

The joke is on you.

Edit: Do not quote me in response.

Gerrahia.

I would quote you as much as I like and there's nothing anybody can do about it. Not even Seun.

I repeat it is your likes FFK that can intimidate.

Nairaland is a leveller and we would have it no other way. But make no mistake, not everyone punches at the same weight category.

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by resurgentxtian4: 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
Some monikers on NL can’t adhere to simple instructions. See one up there quoting me for no reason and claiming to be an online millionaire.

NL, home of all sort of retarded. I will pass.
Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by sunsewa16: 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
is it not a fool that will be hungry, and instead of addressing and pleading for the solutions for his hunger,will instead be fighting those that will feed him because of the case of those that will not feed him.
Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by Bolster(m): 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
chymer:

Did you just laugh out loud?

I wonder what was so funny about what you just stated. Let's take your argument point by point, and see if your laughter would turn to a frawn or not.

It might interest you to know that this is not a new policy in the US. America being one of the powers that created the present day Israel, had proposed Jerusalem as Israel capital. they have an embassy site in Jerusalem which is a 99 yrs lease of one dollar per year.

The US did not force any other nation of the world to move their embassy to Jerusalem, so why the headache, since you believe it does not make any difference if other nations did not follow.

There are other nations who did vote in favour of Jerusalem, try and get your facts straight. If these Nine nation states move their embassies to Jerusalem, whose gain is it? Israel's or Pakistani's?

Before we even go further, how many nation states did actually recognize Israel when they were created a state? That will show you that Nine countries is a big gain.

This is a very difficult situation to call. You can choose to see it as a half empty bottle, while others see it as half full. For the fact that member states actually voted against Jerusalem as the capital of Israel does not take away the veto from United States.

There have been numerous resolutions in the UN, condemning the expansion of Gilos (settlement) in east Jerusalem, yet each year, such settlements kept expanding. Now If I may ask, what difference will this one make?

Lol.

Since 1947 US had a site in Jerusalem yet they never build that site. Instead they build and open their Embassy in Tel Aviv. Doesn't that mean anything to you?

So 9 nations including US and Israel recognized Jerusalem, big achievement, but why is Trump angry and threatening nations that voted against it.

The settlement expansion was only possible because of US veto power that keep saving Israel from getting sanctioned. Just the same why Russia is using veto power to prevent UN sanctions against Syria.

US is the God and saviour of Israel, no doubt. Same way China and Russia has been saving Iran from UN sanctions.

Like I said, International recognition of Jerusalem is still important to Israel and Trump but they didn't get and won't get it.

UNESCO recognized Palestine State and admitted them as an observer. Israel protested. US voted against it. US threatened to stop funding UNESCO yet Palestine was admitted.

It is not all the time that UN resolutions doesn't matter. Sometimes message passed with it is as powerful as implementation.

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by gaskiyamagana: 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
Cyynthialove:
Your noise here will change nothing on UN position on this matter. FFK is free to say his opinion. He has been saying it without any impact.
Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by resurgentxtian4: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
gaskiyamagana:

Your noise here will change nothing on UN position on this matter. FFK is free to say his opinion. He has been saying it without any impact.

And the UN resolution will affect the facts on ground in Jerusalem or the building of more settlement for Israelis?

You muslims better form a coalition and fight if you really want the land. All these talk by Nigerian muslims who are mostly poor illiterates won’t change anything.

Jerusalem belongs to Israel and there is nothing all the Muslims in the world can do about it. You can enlist the help of the EU to fight Israel and US you hear?

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by semyman: 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
Why the undue publicity from this lunatic and a drug addict?
Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by resurgentxtian4: 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
semyman:
Why the undue publicity from this lunatic and a drug addict?

Why do you muslims always go personal when one says something you don’t like?

I guess Trump and Netanyahu are lunatics and drug addicts too. Una never see anything, insult from now till tomorrow, the settlements will keep being built by the Israelis until all Palestinians leave Jerusalem.

If you muslims don’t like it, engage US and Israel in a war.
Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by trtola(m): 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
Like they did in the 1967 6 days war?

You all don't seem to get it. This ain't religious or political strife. It's prophecy. It's going to happen, no one can stop or hinder the declaration.

It's the signs of the times. Buckle up and get ready! The end is near!

Bolster:

Actually all Muslim countries don't want to defeat Israel because if they want they would have done that since. It won't take more than a month.

Meanwhile, the only pillar Israel relies on is US. The only pillar Saudi Arabia relies on to stave off Iran is US. The biggest pillar the US relies on for fund, stability in oil market and military base for their operations in the middle East is Saudi Arabia.

Do you understand the connections? Do you understand international politics and diplomacy at play?

Israel and the US want no war with the Muslim countries. Muslim countries don't want no war with Israel or US. And it has absolutely nothing to do with God. It is all about economics, boy.
Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by resurgentxtian4: 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
trtola:
Like they did in the 1967 6 days war?

You all don't seem to get it. This ain't religious or political strife. It's prophecy. It's going to happen, no one can stop or hinder the declaration.

It's the signs of the times. Buckle up and get ready! The end is near!

The end of what? Like we would be caught up in the skies?
Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by trtola(m): 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
41lady:

Can Yemen claim Mecca to be their capital? What join Arab with jews land, read your Qu'ran, muhammed said no country can defeat isreal in a war, even the whole Arab coubtries join force.
True. Unless God allows it when they turn against God.

They don't seem to know who the Jews are? Even in their backslidden state, they are still the apple of God's eyes.

What the other religions don't know is that Christian's only follow the trends of what is sure to happen.. Nobody is trying to support the Jews. The fate of the Jews is already decided, nobody can change it.

That's the absolute fact!
Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by trtola(m): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
MikaelsonRx:

No offence taken. Be reminded that in 1967, four countries(Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Jordan) fought and lost against Israel. Don't belittle Israel.

Tell him. He seems to forget God rules in the affairs of men.
Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by Ojiofor: 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:

Jerusalem is capitral of Palestine for mouth.
If you doubt me go and visit Jerusalem with Palestinian visa grin.

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by bigfish3k: 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:

UR OPINION DOESNT MATTER, NO MATTER THE FORCE U USE IN UR WRITE UP

I love Israel
team israel

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by trtola(m): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

It will not be well with you if you and the above listed listed don’t go to war and drop a bomb on Israel! You think the world is not ready for you muslims? Try any nonsense and the 3rd world will start.

It's too bad to abuse him.

I pray God will not show him who He truly is.

"he is asking who is that God"?

All those who asked such questions perished. I am sorry for him.

Olorun GBA WA o.

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by tolguy(m): 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
Cyynthialove:
and cheap prostitutes r attacking terrorists
Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by bigfish3k: 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
lakesider:
Us and 8 other countries are right ?
Nigeria and 127 others are wrong ?
I don't blame Ffk . I Blame Nigeria government for not given its citizen quality mental health care

but only Nigeria as against 200 other nations declared ipob a terrorist group, but u all were celebrating it as right and singing terrorism song up and down.
its now against u , u are now reeling out statistics. just be consistent man
or what now changed, hypocrites

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by abduljabbar4(m): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
Harrisonwo:
Nigeria should have simply abstained from the vote. This doesn't affect Nigeria economy but we depend on foreign aids a lot and the US has a way of twisting things

Its people like you that accept bags of rice in exchange for voting a party that will come back to steal billions from you. Is your conscience that worthless?
Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by bigfish3k: 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
goldman777:
Trump is only diverting attention from his russian connection leading to his election as president he wants to assert an untouchable world bully who everybody must follow with fear but d world proved him wrong in the united nations vote where only small countries like togo favoured him becos of fear.all america,s powerful allies and countries of caliber voted against trump.This is gradually pushing America from d power mantle position giving countries like china and russia an opportunity to fill d power void.donald trumps diplomatic inexperience and childish ego is pushing American reputation as a global force and mediator down the drain.

all of u are just wishing china takes over from America , but its impossible. God has chosen America as world leader, America wouldn't even come to u , its u that will go and be looking for them and their products

u want china, if they give u to choose between American products and Chinese products ,I know u will prefer American manufactured aircraft. so stop hating on America. they have been chosen to lead and nothing u can do about it, u can only wish

Bala Mohammed: We Have Evidence That PDP Defeated Buhari In 2019 / PDP Rally: How Atiku Was Welcomed In Kano (Aerial View Video) / US Throws Weight Behind ECOWAS And President Tinubu On Niger

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69