Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) (24246 Views)

Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network / Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) / RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by Hunry: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
his church is on that street so what do you expect

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
i hope he knows it is illegal to tamper of fix a public road without authority from the govt.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by GraGra247(m): 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
adetayo234:

The subject matter is that tithe payment as a Christian is not biblical. Don't twist the subject emotionally like your several GOs have been doing.

Empty.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by hypnotic(m): 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
meanwhile check out our store, we have some cool discounts this Christmas

https://hadassahlingerie.smemarkethub.com/products/christmas-deals/
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by adetayo234: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
GraGra247:

Empty.

Don't just say Empty. Prove that it is empty. Imagine a christian that can't prove his faith/doctrine by the scriptures. Shame.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by GraGra247(m): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
adetayo234:

Don't just say Empty. Prove that it is empty. Imagine a christian that can't prove his faith/doctrine by the scriptures. Shame.

Still empty
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
HallaDaTruth:
I HOPE THAT RECEDING HAIRLINE OVER GROWN BABY CALLED DADDY FREEZE IS SEEING THIS
He has become dumb and blind to this.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
hisgrace090:

Praise our lord, haleluyah!

God have used daddy freez to seat many up.

I was initially convinced that God is about to use the freeze of a man to turn things around for good.
God doesn't work that way.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by adetayo234: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
GraGra247:

Still empty

No biblical evidence? What an empty so-called Christian.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by olmoRoc: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
Angeleena:
where art thou,??red goat called freeze...nice work pastor.ant to y'all, hailing freeze, I hope and pray he tries free the cows movement, with the opposite religion,don't u guys think it's time,he stops girl child abuse,and kidnapping?or point out against the imams encouraging terrorism? let's see if His head won't be used as football,cum Russia 2018.

Moderators!!! Where are thou?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by GraGra247(m): 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
adetayo234:

No biblical evidence? What an empty so-called Christian.

if e pepper you too much, locate 3rd mainland bridge, stand on the edge, say your last prayers and do the needful.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by redsun(m): 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
Yeah, it is best way to use the people's tax,tithe ,not buying high end cars that are driven on death trap roads. If the rogue government is not working, individuals and groups like that can carve out their own niche that exemplifies good governance,. Afterall, governance is about the people and their wellbeing.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by mankand(m): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
@op I guess you were paid to post this rubbish if not you would have completed the article by stating g that he is rehabilitating the road in front of his church. I still drove past there last month and was sad for the sorry state of the road. Most especially the kind of church there and the church leadership did nothing.

I guess it's business for them, with good road it will attract more customers for them

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by Achorise: 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
Aieboocaar:

All ye lots calling freeze name should rather be thanking him for making these pastors sit up and start being socially responsible!
Thank you for the point, but pastors should not publicized good or charity works, besides taxes do not go to churches but government. I encourage secret good works of pastors and churches.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by Hushpuppi: 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bishop that shows off, is that one a Bishop?

Can't he rehabilitate the road in silence, why the banner on that machinery?

HushPuppi is really motivating many of these god of men to show off and blow their trumpets.
The next time you mention me.. i will make sure your balls are chopped off and served to you as lunch
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by vijul: 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
opethom:
Bros, this particular man en, let the world ask him ghetto source of his wealth, I attended his shilo program early this month's, we saw his Limousin and hummer, but he didn't qoute a single Bible Verse for almost an hour I spent there.... He no repair the road to his church, all his member world wide no reach 200,
their church programs be like concert

Clearly you know noting of this man.

1. First Hes a man that is sold out to the work of God. He organizes programs to impact people and even if there is only one soul in attendance he will preach with the same passion he preaches to 100,000 souls.
2. He has no obligation to fix any road (its our governments responsibility), yet he decides to fix it. We all stay in areas where people of influence live and have the wealth and the resources to fix our bad road yet they close their eyes because they drive jeeps. (Nobody complains).
3.He has touched lives in several ways you will never be informed about.
4. he has fixed more roads, helped communities with medical care, given out cash assistance, given out cars, given bore holes and countless scholarships to students (many of this deeds were not on camera).
5. Despite being elevated, he is one general overseer that hes congregation has access to one on one without booking hours, days or months to see. Hes phone number is available to all for prayer and counseling.
6. Behind every glory there is always a story, try and find out everyone's story before you say anything about anybody. Because this man started out hes ministry as a student in ekpoma. No bicycle, no car, no house no tithe just went about preaching.
7. Yes he is a flashy Bishop, but when you get to know him you will know why he shows Gods blessings to the world.

I can go on and on but there is no need for that. Finally he is not yet in the league of 50,000 membership but he has far more than 200 people you claim to have seen in hes camp.

Follow hes Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=755622921278029&id=604995746340748

God bless.

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by opethom(m): 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
Thanks for your response without any insult or abusive word, I respect that........ Let me share the little I know about this man, this is not about hearsay, I saw it myself
1. He's not taking care Of the Corps member serving in his school, he doesn't pay on time and the rest
2. I attended his shiloh some weeks ago, the programme looks like a musical/comedy concert, there is nothing that shows you're in church
3. The crowed in his world wide Shiloh programme were not up to 200, that's a fact and they looked like rented crowed
4. The man is aggressive and none of his member could face him or ask him for something
5. The 3rd day in his Shiloh, this man was in alter for like an hour plus and he didn't quite a single Bible verse
6. The road to his own church and his school and hospital is not motorable, I think he should fix that first, and morealso, the road in his own church/school and hospital is full of dust

I'm not saying he's not man of God or vice versa, that's none of my business

God bless

vijul:

Clearly you know noting of this man.

1. First Hes a man that is sold out to the work of God. He organizes programs to impact people and even if there is only one soul in attendance he will preach with the same passion he preaches to 100,000 souls.
2. He has no obligation to fix any road (its our governments responsibility), yet he decides to fix it. We all stay in areas where people of influence live and have the wealth and the resources to fix our bad road yet they close their eyes because they drive jeeps. (Nobody complains).
3.He has touched lives in several ways you will never be informed about.
4. he has fixed more roads, helped communities with medical care, given out cash assistance, given out cars, given bore holes and countless scholarships to students (many of this deeds were not on camera).
5. Despite being elevated, he is one general overseer that hes congregation has access to one on one without booking hours, days or months to see. Hes phone number is available to all for prayer and counseling.
6. Behind every glory there is always a story, try and find out everyone's story before you say anything about anybody. Because this man started out hes ministry as a student in ekpoma. No bicycle, no car, no house no tithe just went about preaching.
7. Yes he is a flashy Bishop, but when you get to know him you will know why he shows Gods blessings to the world.

I can go on and on but there is no need for that. Finally he is not yet in the league of 50,000 membership but he has far more than 200 people you claim to have seen in hes camp.

Follow hes Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=755622921278029&id=604995746340748

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by adetayo234: 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
GraGra247:

if e pepper you too much, locate 3rd mainland bridge, stand on the edge, say your last prayers and do the needful.

Lolz. Imagine what a so-called Christian has reduced to? I wonder what your Saviour would be thinking about you when he saw this your comment.

Or maybe whatever Jesus thinks doesn't matter, provided your pastors accept it, right? You guys are just sinking deeper.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by GraGra247(m): 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
adetayo234:

Lolz. Imagine what a so-called Christian has reduced to? I wonder what your Saviour would be thinking about you when he saw this your comment.

Or maybe whatever Jesus thinks doesn't matter, provided your pastors accept it, right? You guys are just sinking deeper.

Satan get behind me.

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by adetayo234: 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
GraGra247:

Satan get behind me.

Go to your creator, ask him to assess your soul; he will reveal to you that you are the Satan. Maybe he will also lecture you that the purpose of being a Christian is not to defend everything your pastor tells you.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by vijul: 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
opethom:
Thanks for your response without any insult or abusive word, I respect that........ Let me share the little I know about this man, this is not about hearsay, I saw it myself
1. He's not taking care Of the Corps member serving in his school, he doesn't pay on time and the rest
2. I attended his shiloh some weeks ago, the programme looks like a musical/comedy concert, there is nothing that shows you're in church
3. The crowed in his world wide Shiloh programme were not up to 200, that's a fact and they looked like rented crowed
4. The man is aggressive and none of his member could face him or ask him for something
5. The 3rd day in his Shiloh, this man was in alter for like an hour plus and he didn't quite a single Bible verse
6. The road to his own church and his school and hospital is not motorable, I think he should fix that first, and morealso, the road in his own church/school and hospital is full of dust

I'm not saying he's not man of God or vice versa, that's none of my business

God bless

Nicely said.

But do you know that with all the money and investments he has, he can decide to not do anything and he and hes family will live well till he dies?

yet he decides to build a camp ground with the little God has given him. (Since you where there you will see that a lot of money needs to be invested in that camp ground to make it look much better). He is one man that tries to do so much with the little he has and believes God to provide.

1. For not taking care of Corps members, they will have to report the case to him being the GO. (While i believe he would not owe salaries of hes worker. Even if there may or may not be delay in payment (Not forgetting that he is responsible for providing Jobs that takes care of families).
2. Regarding the Shiloh program, everybody has he way or running hes church. You went there to be blessed. There were guest ministers that the world know who blessed the congregation (MOG which included, the PFN president Rev. Omobude who took one session at the camp, Bishop Odulaja, who also took one session at the camp, Apostle Tony Okoh, etc who all handled different sessions. the singing and dancing and celebration mood was all part of the program. Once you do not get carried away by all the activities at the camp. @ the morning shower nobody is forced to come out because you carried your legs to the camp yourself.
3. the crowd at the program where far more than 200 as you see in the picture attached as this was this years camp meeting. probably you went on the opening day. (& like i said he is not in the league of 50,000 membership like RCCG OR WINNERS OR DEEPER LIFE ETC.
4. I agree he looks aggressive, but that is hes nature. he has said it that he has an habit of shouting and you will notice it even when he preaches. hence you may mistake it for being aggressive. However when you walk up to him and have a conversation he listens to your views and agrees or disagrees.
5. You wanted him to keep quoting scriptures i believe. but let me let you know, even unbelievers know the scriptures more than you and no matter what you want to preach there is a scripture that will back it either for god or evil. Hence despite being preached to the bible is available for you to do further studies and ask God for interpretations and confirmation of hes words. and I am sure under that one hour he must have been given life example and experiences which may or may not need bible referencing.
6.Regarding the road to hes own church or school, like i said earlier, even inside the camp and some other of hes facilities there is need for financing to bring them to desired levels. however, he has continued to do as much as he can with the resources available to him. (For some its easier to criticize but many of us who work, we cannot boast of extending a hand of help to our extended families, local government, friends etc because we fill we do not have enough). I believe when God provides the resources he will do more.

Trust me, being a man of God does not mean you are not human. It takes the Grace of God.

God help us all.

Regards

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by opribo(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Daddy Freeze made them all to sit up, no lavish and extravagant show of affluence without justifying the money you collected in the name of tithe. #ShowUsYourWorksOfCharityFirst
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by rhymaholic: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
zoba88:
Flamboyant pastor Bishop Tom Samson has shown the good side of him.Known for flauntingĀ his flashy cars,the Bishop has embarkedĀ  in road rehabilitation in Adegbola street,Anifowose,Ikeja.

Kudos to him!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/flamboyant-pastor-bishop-tom-samson.html?m=1

His church is on that street. Na why him dey do am.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by honestpoju: 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
Is that church not situated on that road he is rehabilitating?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by Ahmad4452(m): 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
Am not suprise wit dis.. TB Joshua did more Dan dis fr Bolorunpelu, Egbe, Ikotun and Agodo
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by Freethesheeples: 12:55am On Dec 23, 2017
zoba88:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/flamboyant-pastor-bishop-tom-samson.html?m=1

Fake Pastor looking to gain credibility! What is Lagos state government doing? Approving such contracts for these deceivers that are using it to ploy the gullible?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos / The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses / What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.