Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa (7031 Views)

Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) / Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by emma321(m): 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
One person has been reported killed following an attack by suspected herdsmen on Bilachi, a community in Fufore Local Government Area of Adamawa State.

The attack was reported to have occurred at about 7:00 pm on Thursday.

The suspected herdsmen set the village ablaze, leaving residents fleeing into bush.

It was gathered that the one person killed is the younger brother of the village chief while other person sustained injury from a machete cut on his left hand and back.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Othman Abubakar, while confirming the incident, said only one has been confirmed dead

Abubakar, promised to give updates on attack later.

Details http://anstalk.com/breaking-suspected-herdsmen-attack-bilachi-community-adamawa

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by EASY39(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
Buhari Why?

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by hisgrace090: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
Is this people goal in life to attack others?

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by nawtyme: 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
Nothing to see here. No one was arrested after hundreds were killed in agatu, no one would be arrested today.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
Allahu akbar !

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by lonelydora: 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
I don't sympathise with any community attacked by Fulani herdsmen. I believe there are able bodied young men in every community.

They should do the needful
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by Standardcosting(m): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
K
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by Built2last: 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
UN must vote on this so that our president can act.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by DONSMITH123(m): 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
EASY39:
Buhari Why?

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by punterjob: 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
wink
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by sustainus(m): 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
again? what did we do to dis people
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Buhari book of lamentation continues embarassed

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by plessis: 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
if buhari wins 2019, it will embolden the herdsmen to kill everyone....

He has to leave aso rock in 2019.....

12 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by Abfinest007(m): 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
buhari wants to withdraw s1 billion to fight boko haram alone hw much wil he withdraw to fight herm men

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by nawtyme: 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
lonelydora:
I don't sympathise with any community attacked by Fulani herdsmen. I believe there are able bodied young men in every community.

They should doo needful
If you do the needful, then you would be arrested by the military.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by webcc: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
it is well
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by AceRoyal: 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
I'm not trying to be tribalistic but when will this people be called for who they really are "TERRORISTS"!

It's so sad that despite all the atrocities and carnage carried out by the people across the country they seem to have subtle government backing.

When will the Army declare operation cow jump or something on them?

No major arrests or deceive action against them.

Well maybe it's because elections are around the corner and they are relying on them for votes or something.or maybe because most top government officials are their kinsmen!

Government is always so eager to carry out military operations in the south against unharmed groups but turn a blind eye to these murderous lot.

P.S- I hope the mods don't get to ban me for saying the above truth!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
Northerners keep on killing their self
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by correctguy101(m): 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
Adamawa that just won MBGN?
What kind of problem is this?
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by lastempero: 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
UN won't pass a resolution on this matter. tongue embarassed
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by Lionotis007(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
That is what they are good in doing
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by smulti(m): 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
lonelydora:

Python will come for u

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by Ojuororun(m): 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
EASY39:
Buhari Why?
waitin happen nah.... oga take time o make una lif mr president alone curruption has hit d nation already
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by kjhova(m): 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
lonelydora:

These battles are not fought or won with able bodies but with guns, misiles, technical vehicles and bullets. These items require money, military experience, underground connection and cross-border smuggling routes to acquire. Do you suppose that a typical normal and peaceful community can acquire all of these?

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by Ojuororun(m): 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
Built2last:
UN must vote on this so that our president can act.
we need seriouse army arrangement in dis contry grin
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by Zanas: 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
lonelydora:

My dear we're living in an animal farm where some animals are more equal than the others. The army is looking the other way now but just try to carry out a reprisal against these Fulani and the army will declare operation something and invade your community. And as Fela said, they will leave sorrow, tears and blood behind. It's their regular trademark
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by smileyoo: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
but why are the suppossed righteous world leaders not condemning bubu's silent support of his people's killings and maimings of other nigerians? since bubu 've never condemned their evil actions, nor has he taken any serious actions against their acts of terrorism.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by openmine(m): 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
If this issue of herdsmen are not tackled with all seriousness,the victims of this mayhem could in future take up arms and snowball into another terrorist group that could be worse than bokoharam!
The federal Govt must not treat this matter with kid gloves or feel its a community matter!
When people are down to their last hope,the next thing that binds them is survival!
We dont want another terrorist organisation that will be used as an instrument to threaten the security of innocent souls!
This nonsense must stop! angry
Enough of these senseless killings!
If the feds are helpless in issues like this,they should step down and allow competent people to lead this country! angry angry angry
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by simplemach(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
Boko Haram attack reducing, Herdsmen attack increasing, their weapons are identical, their targets are Christians.
Somebody tell me they are not robbing peter to pay paul
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by stanliwise(m): 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
kjhova:

These battles are not fought or won with able bodies but with guns, misiles, technical vehicles and bullets. These items require money, military experience, underground connection and cross-border smuggling routes to acquire. Do you suppose that a typical normal and peaceful community can acquire all of these?
Three gbosa for you
Gbosa!!!
Gbosaaaaa!!!
GBOSAAAAA!!!!!
You've spoken well
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa by simplemach(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin / Shocking Video Of Human Parts Being Cooked (very Graphic) / Sperm Bank Nurse Falls Pregnant After Smuggling Semen In Her Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.