Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Aggrieved Naval Rating Petitioned Nigerian Navy Through His State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aggrieved Naval Rating Petitioned Nigerian Navy Through His State Governor (906 Views)

Bauchi Bala Mohammad Cut The Hair Of Pilgrims From His State In Mecca / Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour / Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aggrieved Naval Rating Petitioned Nigerian Navy Through His State Governor by Dopenex: 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
An aggrieved naval rating wrote to his governor (Abia State) and posted it on his Facebook wall. The rating who claimed to hails from Ibeku Ngwa in Osisioma Ngwa LGA in Abia state and presently serving in Akwa Ibom state professed to have been receiving ill treatment which includes striking among others from his superior in the various establishment he had served and to capped it all his entitlement were been excised from him which could amount to hard cover if he had written them down. Below is the screenshot from his wall.

Re: Aggrieved Naval Rating Petitioned Nigerian Navy Through His State Governor by bedspread: 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
Tribalism in the NN is not a new thing......I just hope they don't go back to the days of Vice Admiral Adekeye.... THAT WAS THE TENURE OF TRIBALISM AND DEVILISM @Its height.. Adekeye Remains the Worst CHIEF OF NAVAL STAFF.....
I still don't understand how The likes of Him and Ola Ibrahim where left of the hook of those prosecuted for Embezzlement....
Re: Aggrieved Naval Rating Petitioned Nigerian Navy Through His State Governor by BabaRamota1980: 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
Has this guy exhausted all the grievance and mediation steps outlined in the arned services manual?

He could face disciplinary action for stepping out of line to politicise this issue. Lets not encourage bad act. There will be officers from Abia State in the Naval Force that could review his case for proper attention if he feels more secured taking it to the attention of his kinsman. Someone tell this guy to delete tha fb posting and not get in trouble....the fb community cannot save him. Military service in Nigeria is voluntary nobody sent him, he walked in and signed up on his own. Be a man and do the right thing my brother.

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved Naval Rating Petitioned Nigerian Navy Through His State Governor by bedspread: 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Has this guy exhausted all the grievance and mediation steps outlined in the arned services manual?

He could face disciplinary action for stepping out of line to politicise this issue. Lets not encourage bad act. There will be officers from Abia State in the Naval Force that could review his case for proper attention if he feels more secured taking it to the attention of his kinsman. Someone tell this guy to delete tha fb posting and not get in trouble....the fb community cannot save him. Military service in Nigeria is voluntary nobody sent him, he walked in and signed up on his own. Be a man and do the right thing my brother.
Bros Military these days is a Facebook, Instagram and Twitter affair.......
Re: Aggrieved Naval Rating Petitioned Nigerian Navy Through His State Governor by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 23, 2017
bedspread:
Tribalism in the NN is not a new thing......I just hope they don't go back to the days of Vice Admiral Adekeye.... THAT WAS THE TENURE OF TRIBALISM AND DEVILISM @Its height.. Adekeye Remains the Worst CHIEF OF NAVAL STAFF.....
I still don't understand how The likes of Him and Ola Ibrahim where left of the hook of those prosecuted for Embezzlement....
what's the crime of vice admiral adekeye?
Re: Aggrieved Naval Rating Petitioned Nigerian Navy Through His State Governor by LionDeLeo: 4:28am On Dec 23, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

He is most likely a very indiscipline military man. How can he be hated and brutalised in all the units he had served? Are there no other military officers from abia state in the navy? Why is he the only one?

I understand in the military, you must be loyal to your superior, and if you are the arrogant type, you will never be comfortable.

He must have committed a dismisable offence and already sensing the likely outcome, then quickly want to start the tribal game ahead of the outcome. Is he the only navy officer from abia state?

What I know is that if he commit, he will be punished even if Nnamdi Kanu is the president of Nigeria. The little I know about the military is that discipline is the bedrock for which it is known all over the world regardless of tribe and religion.

He should go and face his warrant, Facebook or nairaland wouldn't save him if he is not disciplined.

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved Naval Rating Petitioned Nigerian Navy Through His State Governor by RZArecta(m): 5:18am On Dec 23, 2017
Me thinks this so called rating just bought a very big gun and shot himself on both legs. Except by a miracle, it's bye bye to navy work for him cool
Re: Aggrieved Naval Rating Petitioned Nigerian Navy Through His State Governor by Agritech(m): 6:12am On Dec 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:

He is most likely a very indiscipline military man. How can he be hated and brutalised in all the units he had served? Are there no other military officers from abia state in the navy? Why is he the only one?

I understand in the military, you must be loyal to your superior, and if you are the arrogant type, you will never be comfortable.

He must have committed a dismisable offence and already sensing the likely outcome, then quickly want to start the tribal game ahead of the outcome. Is he the only navy officer from abia state?

What I know is that if he commit, he will be punished even if Nnamdi Kanu is the president of Nigeria. The little I know about the military is that discipline is the bedrock for which it is known all over the world regardless of tribe and religion.

He should go and face his warrant, Facebook or nairaland wouldn't save him if he is not disciplined.

He even called Nigerian Army evil. Which employee does that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aggrieved Naval Rating Petitioned Nigerian Navy Through His State Governor by LionDeLeo: 6:47am On Dec 23, 2017
Agritech:

He even called Nigerian Army evil. Which employee does that.
Just imagine that level of indiscipline.

A serving military man saying "in the forbidden so-called country, Nigeria". And he is telling a sitting governor in the "forbidden country". As a complainant, this might just be the highest politeness he can exhibit. This statement alone is sufficient to get him prosecuted and dismissed, military is certainly not his calling. He can try BSS.

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved Naval Rating Petitioned Nigerian Navy Through His State Governor by bedspread: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
BabaOwen:
what's the crime of vice admiral adekeye?
Adekeye brought impunity and Tribalism of the Highest order into the NN....
Re: Aggrieved Naval Rating Petitioned Nigerian Navy Through His State Governor by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
bedspread:
Adekeye brought impunity and Tribalism of the Highest order into the NN....
where is your evidence he does such a thing?
Re: Aggrieved Naval Rating Petitioned Nigerian Navy Through His State Governor by bedspread: 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
BabaOwen:
where is your evidence he does such a thing?
I AM AN EVIDENCE.... I KNOW ADEKEYE (Papa Bode, Kemi, kehinde and the the other 2) can't remember der names now...... The NN had a BREATHE of Relief WHEN HE HE LEFT....
Unneccessary Retirement just to show power....
It's all in the past and I don't wanna talk about all dt..... GOD HAS BLESSED ONE AND WE HAVE MOVED ON TO GREATER THINGS...

THE NN WAS ALWAYS A JOY WHen We had GOD FEARING CNS....

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Politicise Support, Equipment Provision For Military - Gov Dickson / Fuel Scarcity Might Linger Till June 2019 – Minister / Tiv People To President Buhari - Forget Benue Votes In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.