Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Television Shows You Can't Do Without - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Television Shows You Can't Do Without (8064 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / 5 Interesting TV Shows You Shouldn’t Watch With Your Parents / Television Politics: Five Years Later DSTV Is Still Yet To Launch Igbo Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by hotangel2(f): 5:25am On Jan 04, 2006
Laguna is a GOOD show. Laguna Beach The real O.C

Well, if u watch it each time it's on, you'll understand it.
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 04, 2006
i saw this one episode like 2weeks ago , they were in the dressing room or something , some girl got mad because i guess her man kissed another girl iono i think his name was jason , he has dark hair , all that facial hiar on his face Lol.
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by hotangel2(f): 5:30am On Jan 04, 2006
Ohh yeah.. LC's present boyfriend JASON, kissed jessica. hahahahaha.. and he was frigging lying that it was jessica who kissed him. That was close to the end of this season tho. This season is already over. Bunch of new people r coming to the next season.. Hopefully they are as good as the last ones.
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 04, 2006
Yea thats the only part i saw , i was like okkk , then they finishd it
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by hotangel2(f): 5:37am On Jan 04, 2006
cheesy cheesy Sorry.. Laguna Beach is really interesting. But im wondering how it's gon be with these new people. Ohh.. i want anothe REAL world too.

Do u watch NEXT?
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 04, 2006
Yea that show is killing

and boiling points Lol i love that show.
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by ldollier(f): 5:40am On Jan 04, 2006
next is a good showwww... tru life is good too. bp is awesome aswell. sorry i had to interrupt yall wonderful conversation. cool
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 04, 2006
Lol join if you want to

Girl im still envying u , u met my fukkin husband , i hope u didnt stare too hard rolleyes
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by Hotstepper(f): 6:03am On Jan 04, 2006
oh i love DANCING WITH DA STARS......itz a nice t'v show
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by hotangel2(f): 6:06am On Jan 04, 2006
On ABC right? That's a good one too. Is the second season back on? The first one was off the fence. cheesy

Dolly, Boiling point is good.. do they still show it? Wat abt room raiders?

And who watches Grey's anatomy?
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by ldollier(f): 6:12am On Jan 04, 2006
lol@k2dac. you cant help but stare

@hot-angel. bp is still on air. oh yea room raiders rocks. i hear they have the gay/lesbian version of it.. well its MTV
gray anatomy is the show that come on after desperate housewives.. i think.. nah i dont really watch that show.

dancing with the starz is ok
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by hotangel2(f): 6:31am On Jan 04, 2006
Dolly room raiders Gay/les version is.. GOOD i must say. It's funny how those people act. Nahh... do u know ui can tell if a person is gay by checking their room? now that's funny!

Ohh Next also has a gay/les version.

Hunnie.. u need to start watching grey's anatomy. Yes after DH omg greys anatomy is a must watch show. seriously now. i know with the whole doctor thingy, u'll be like... nahh. but u should watch it.

Plus erm... wat about that's so raven? cheesy I like it (i like it too baby -- Ludacris)
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by ldollier(f): 6:40am On Jan 04, 2006
yea the gay version of room raiders is funny.. the gay/les version of next is absolutely hilarious. i just feel funny whenever i watch it.. but anywho its really funny. i might give GA a chance, and watch it one of these dayz. cool

as for thats so raven.. nah i dont watch it.
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by hotangel2(f): 6:43am On Jan 04, 2006
Awww... i love that's so raven.

Im watching Kim possible now. I like it sometimes. That rat/cat (rufus)... totaly hilarious!
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 04, 2006
can some1 buy me the scream 4 tour DVD , it has Omarion n Bow Wow in it , the 2best friends i didnt even get to go to the holiday jam n they came to chicago cry

cry

n ldollier dont stare at ramsey evr ever again
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by hotangel2(f): 6:45am On Jan 04, 2006
It's the "we aint done yet" tour i'll buy when it gets on DVD.

Scream... i dont really like. They showed some parts on MTV.
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 04, 2006
well buy the Scream4T for me cry

i havent been to one , thats why sometimes i wish i wish i was stayin with someone else's mom.
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by hotangel2(f): 6:51am On Jan 04, 2006
I think im weird.. cos i don't like going to concerts. With all the people screaming and ish.. not my type of scene especially for a BOW-WOW concert. nuhh uh.

As for buying scream4t for you? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by ldollier(f): 6:51am On Jan 04, 2006
lol thats if i will ever see him again.  cry cry cry
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by hotangel2(f): 6:55am On Jan 04, 2006
Gnite y'all. going to see a movie with my dad [in the living room]. White dragon.
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 04, 2006
Lol do u know how much i wanna go , ive always wanted to go sooooo bad

id love to meet Omari , MH , n Bow ... its funny how MH n Bow both claim to be Omarion's best friend , i wonder who O claims i wanna ask too grin

oh yeah i wanna meet ramsey i believe hes more easy to meet.

n nite
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by icingbaby(f): 3:34am On Jan 06, 2006
@k2dac MH i think, is omari brother, or cousin they both really close.
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by hotangel2(f): 3:50am On Jan 06, 2006
Hey Ice.

Do u see this new show on MTV "I want my own .... (celebrity name)".
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by icingbaby(f): 4:05am On Jan 06, 2006
hi hot-babe, nope i haven't seen it. cry cry what time does it come up?
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 06, 2006
Lol yeah they call themselves brothers/bestfriends but theyre not related , theyre like play brothers , but they r like glue Lol , they keep telling everyone thyre brothers , Omarion's real bro is O'Ryan you can even tell , they look JUST alike ... i wanna meet O sooo bad you dunno how much cry cry

dont listen to lizzy that stupid show she was telling me on there , dis girl liking O better than me ... im not tlkn to her ever in my life again rolleyes
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by icingbaby(f): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2006
O'Ryan is MH little brother for real, I'm telling you.

AND please talk to Lizzy, this is a new year we all need to be closer to each other. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by Teebone(m): 9:31am On Jan 07, 2006
Hmm!
The two T V shows i cant do without are
1. Music Africa
2. Soundcity

You see these two shows are musical shows and it means i cant do without music...
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2006
no theyre not , i mean trust me im like a big fan , i know , theyre not brothers they call themselves brothers though you know , they tell everyone theyre brothers but theyre not theyre only[b] play[/b] brothers. You know how some people call their friends or someone close to them brother or sister , its like that.

the only real brothers are omarion n oryan
marques and jboog are real cousins
omarion n marques - play brothers

and you want proof?

MH mom is dead , Omarion's & ORyan's mom is alive , Ive seen MH's dad , n Omarion's dad theyre two different people.
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by icingbaby(f): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2006
ok, i see. cheesy
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by Hotstepper(f): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2006
MH IS OMARION'S HALF-BROTHER...THEY HAVE DA SAME MOTHER DEN THEIR CUZZIN IN WAT USED 2 BE B2K IS THEIR CUZZIN AS IN HE DAD AND MH'S DAD R BROTEHRS DATZ WHY THEY HAVE DA SAME NMAE...MH AND OMARION R HALF BROTHERS(DA SAME MOTHER)
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2006
Nope hotstepper youre wrong , ive said the proof

do u want to see a pic of Omarions Mom? ill show you , n if u watch the O dvd shes there

MH mom is dead

so theyre not brothers at all. trust me i know ,
Re: Television Shows You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2006
and Jboog n MH like i said r cousins they have the same last name , JBoog's dad n MH's mom are siblings. MH took his mom's last name by the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out This Movie Trailer "JUGUNU" (Yoruba version of "Drunken Master") / What Is Your Favourite TV Series? / NTA Presenter Abdulrasaq Aremu Gawat Found In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.