Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

[PHOTO] FFK Tweeted This About PMB And Chibok Girls And Then Deleted It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [PHOTO] FFK Tweeted This About PMB And Chibok Girls And Then Deleted It (1654 Views)

APC Makes U-Turn, Disowns Its Own Campaign Logo Tweeted By Buhari Himself / Punch Is Fake News - Garba Shehu Says Over Report About PMB & Cabal / BBOG Raises Alarm: Buhari Denies Us And Chibok Parents Access To The Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PHOTO] FFK Tweeted This About PMB And Chibok Girls And Then Deleted It by eedriyz(m): 8:05am On Dec 23, 2017
As I was browsing through my twitter feeds this morning, this FFK's tweet caught my eyes. Then when I tried to retweet, I realized it has been deleted. I don't know why anyway.

"The Wall Street Journal claims that the Buhari govt paid €3 miillion as ransome to Boko Haram for the latest release of a batch of Chibok girls. I wonder how much of that money went back into buying arms for BH and the Fulani herdsmen? The picture is getting clearer by the day."

Re: [PHOTO] FFK Tweeted This About PMB And Chibok Girls And Then Deleted It by hontimmy(m): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2017
D
Re: [PHOTO] FFK Tweeted This About PMB And Chibok Girls And Then Deleted It by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 23, 2017
Ok.
Opposition is good.

Na so Lie Mohammed dey worry PDP before.
Re: [PHOTO] FFK Tweeted This About PMB And Chibok Girls And Then Deleted It by ebujany(m): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2017
The picture has always been clear from day one. APCbokoharam

1 Like

Re: [PHOTO] FFK Tweeted This About PMB And Chibok Girls And Then Deleted It by princechurchill(m): 8:12am On Dec 23, 2017
So this has been going on within the cabal

1 Like

Re: [PHOTO] FFK Tweeted This About PMB And Chibok Girls And Then Deleted It by Ehiscotch(m): 8:12am On Dec 23, 2017
So he immediately deleted it after he found out it probably was a false news from a very stupid source and he was in such a hurry to please the gullible that he quickly posted it without cross checking.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [PHOTO] FFK Tweeted This About PMB And Chibok Girls And Then Deleted It by xreal: 8:13am On Dec 23, 2017
This man should grow up.

His fingers were faster than his brain.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [PHOTO] FFK Tweeted This About PMB And Chibok Girls And Then Deleted It by Crossbow(m): 8:38am On Dec 23, 2017
This guy should slow down.. He could make a serious mess of himself one of these days. That news was not verified or investigated at all. He is making the government stay on their toes, that is good but he should be very careful with his sources of news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [PHOTO] FFK Tweeted This About PMB And Chibok Girls And Then Deleted It by acenazt: 10:10am On Dec 23, 2017
Trying to find who is a bigger dunce between FFK n Fayose. Those guys should be tasked with spreading the gospel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [PHOTO] FFK Tweeted This About PMB And Chibok Girls And Then Deleted It by SadiqBabaSani: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2017
Ehiscotch:
So he immediately deleted it after he found out it probably was a false news from a very stupid source and he was in such a hurry to please the gullible that he quickly posted it without cross checking.

Ngeneukuwuenu
Re: [PHOTO] FFK Tweeted This About PMB And Chibok Girls And Then Deleted It by Ehiscotch(m): 10:15am On Dec 23, 2017
SadiqBabaSani:

Ngeneukuwuenu
WTF?
Please, I'm not Ngeneku - what?
Re: [PHOTO] FFK Tweeted This About PMB And Chibok Girls And Then Deleted It by rajiraymond(m): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2017
Why did he delete it?

Uhn! I pity that fool.

1 Like

Re: [PHOTO] FFK Tweeted This About PMB And Chibok Girls And Then Deleted It by eedriyz(m): 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
rajiraymond:
Why did he delete it?

Uhn! I pity that fool.

LOL. Don't mind him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

9 Quotes From Tinubu As He Celebrates His Birthday / Sen Kwankwaso Attending d Wedding of the Grand daughter Of d president, in India / The Man That Called For The Annulment Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.