Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

I Was Robbed Yesterday By SARZ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Robbed Yesterday By SARZ (788 Views)

We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? / How I Was Robbed & Thrown Out Of A Moving Taxi (photos) / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Robbed Yesterday By SARZ by iamblisz(m): 8:11am On Dec 23, 2017
I never believed what Nigerians were saying about sars not until I had an experience yesterday at the filling A.Y. M station along airport road Sabon lugbe Abuja,

My mum is a trader, she sent me to buy her kerosine from the filling station Worth#10,000 I decided to use that opportunity to buy diesel that I will use my business too,

After buying everything, I was waiting for a cap to take me home , immediately I stopped one , i loaded my kero and diesel everything I bought worth #11,500 immediately the driver was about to move this sarz guys only 2 of them with a private vehicle came from no where and blocked us, open the boot took away the kero and diesel , they put them inside thier vehicle a golf,

I approached them to know what I have done wrong, they could not give me any reason, this man was busy looking around to know if anyone was watching without even replying me, he then finally told me walk away , I refused, he brought out his cane, or koboko to flog me , I had to retreat, and they left,

I was able to find a police officer who said he will help recover them, we followed immediately after 5 minute we saw them and stopped them,

This sarz refused to release my goods and threatened to shoot the officer, he said and I quote" don't try me I am sarz, I'm only respecting you because you an officer don't make me shoot you."
I noticed that the driver they used was not an officer because throughout what happened, he never came out for once, in fact he was looking like someone under arrest.
I thought thier was hope for this country, now I totally give up, I got robbed by some people who are supposed to be protecting me.
Re: I Was Robbed Yesterday By SARZ by abokibuhari: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2017
Welcome on board to this grave called Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Robbed Yesterday By SARZ by egorov(m): 8:22am On Dec 23, 2017
shocked
Barbaric, if its true
Re: I Was Robbed Yesterday By SARZ by iamblisz(m): 8:24am On Dec 23, 2017
Pls how do I get this to front page?

1 Like

Re: I Was Robbed Yesterday By SARZ by Atlanticfire: 8:25am On Dec 23, 2017
You were robbed by unknown police.

No uniform, no identification tab, private vehicle with a "kidnapped" driver forced to carry them around on their robbing spree.

Bros, you were robbed by unknown police, case closed.

By the way you should have told them it was diesel and kerosene inside the keg, they obviously thought it was petrol and with the current APC petrol scarcity, many force men will be looking for avenue to steal petrol.

By the way, who did you vote for in 2015, I need that answer before I can continue.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Robbed Yesterday By SARZ by baski92(m): 8:27am On Dec 23, 2017
lol xmad don be for them be that
Re: I Was Robbed Yesterday By SARZ by iamblisz(m): 8:29am On Dec 23, 2017
Atlanticfire:
You were robbed by unknown police.

No uniform, no identification tab, private vehicle with a "kidnapped" driver forced to carry them around on their robbing spree.

Bros, you were robbed by unknown police, case closed.

By the way you should have told them it was diesel and kerosene inside the keg, they obviously thought it was petrol and with the current APC petrol scarcity, many force men will be looking for avenue to steal petrol.

By the way, who did you vote for in 2015, I need that answer before I can continue.
I told them it was kero for my mum and diesel for me, they even opened it,
I did not vote for anyone cause all of them are the same
Re: I Was Robbed Yesterday By SARZ by SalamRushdie: 8:30am On Dec 23, 2017
You were robbed by Buharis poor leadership period!!!!! ..If there was fuel nobody will stop and steal ur fuel

1 Like

Re: I Was Robbed Yesterday By SARZ by Nbote(m): 8:30am On Dec 23, 2017
Criminals are going to jump on d SARS bandwagon to rob and intimidate ppl now...
Re: I Was Robbed Yesterday By SARZ by marooh: 8:30am On Dec 23, 2017
Chai! I take blood of ABACHA beg una........stop....

With all this #EndSars agitation I don't think sarz will act negative ...

Abeg when did u cook this story? remember to add Onga
Re: I Was Robbed Yesterday By SARZ by Atlanticfire: 8:34am On Dec 23, 2017
iamblisz:

I told them it was kero for my mum and diesel for me, they even opened it,
I did not vote for anyone cause all of them are the same

So they knew it was not petrol. Well they must have reasoned that half bread is better than full chinchin and decided to do with your diesel and kerosene that they have seen instead of hoping to catch petrol that they might not see.

Since you did not vote for anyone, I will say kpele small. But next time look for a lesser devil among the politicians on the ballot and vote for the lesser devil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Robbed Yesterday By SARZ by nnachukz(m): 8:46am On Dec 23, 2017
Atlanticfire:

So they knew it was not petrol. Well they must have reasoned that half bread is better than full chinchin and decided to do with your diesel and kerosene that they have seen instead of hoping to catch petrol that they might not see.

Since you did not vote for anyone, I will say kpele small. But next time look for a lesser devil among the politicians on the ballot and vote for the lesser devil.
This way you will be helping the lesser devil to win. That is better than staying at home and allowing the Satan himself to win which will only lead to this kind of evil we are seeing today.
Do you know that majority of people down South stayed at home during that election which also influenced the result and brought these incompetent people on the masses.
Now everyone is suffering (both the resident zone B and nonzombies)

1 Like

Re: I Was Robbed Yesterday By SARZ by yrex01(m): 9:11am On Dec 23, 2017
Awon weyre !!!

(1) (Reply)

Work Gone Bad: Sex Worker Falls Down 5 Floors To Her Death (photos) / Tipper Loaders Killed By Fulani Herdsmen While Hustling In Plateau. Photos / Pastor Disgraced After Being Caught Stealing Goat In Anambra State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.