Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? (1468 Views)

I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? / Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Who Stole 4 Phones At University Of Uyo Caught (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? by TOBIeee68(m): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
Good day to everyone, Happy weekend to fellow nairaland.
Ignore my errors please the mood I found myself now is bad.
Firstly can Nigeria police track my stolen phones with the imei?
Can I recovered my 800,000 naira?
Nigeria is frustrating Me!!!
After I searched for job no result. So I decided to joined my Dad truck business. On 15/07/2021 was a day I can never forget in my life at Ogere, Ibadan-Lagos expressway.
We load on Wednesday 14/07/2021 so we left warehouse exactly 6:45pm and that same Wednesday there's traffic � from Kara to mowe. We got to Ogere exactly 12:29 to eat before we continue our journey to our destination. We locked everything and me and Dad left our phones inside truck as usual because such never happened to us before and yesterday wasn't our first time packing there. Am not far to the truck side because we packed the truck at trailer pack in front of the police station at Ogere. I bought my needles and came back like 15 minute to 20 minutes and I noticed our mirror as been broken and I call Dad, immediately he came to opened the door guess what? My Samsung galaxy A30 I bought like 2month ago, Dad Samsung galaxy AO2, Driver license, Dad 2 ATM card Union Bank and Accessbank, 2 Tecno mini phone and Dad drug what of 7k and Dad 800,000k was stolen. Immediately we went to the police station to report just one police officer woke up and say they have closed till day break. We decided to go and offloaded the load and come back same money and also to go and blocked Dad line linked with bank alert sms before we got to accessbank 90k already withdrawn and we started borrow phones to call home and inform them what as happened and the union Bank is current account which is family account and mum quickly went to union Bank and 110k already withdrawn bank blocked it anyway. Back to my word we asked for the statement of account and the money was withdrawn with POS/paystack and one useless number. I asked the banker can't they trace the person guess what they are telling us story. I plan to message them true their social media accounts. The old phone have abandoned now my chat and calling phone. I decided to call my line and Dad line he's still going. I went to retrieve my line today anyway. So Dad has issue with his NIN so till tomorrow. I try Dad number the thief continues to picked calls oo till this moment. Luckily the thief mistakenly call mum number and mum had they are discussing about the shares. Mum told me I asked for the number and I call the person and he picked. The same voice that picked Dad call and the number are the same. I called the number and started telling him I have work for him at Ogere tallgate he told me he quickly went to Ibadan. I sense he noticed too. He stop picking my call. If you have anybody that can track everything for me I will appreciate it my nairaland. We went to ibafon police station and make statements anyway today. Help me please � here is my number 08136326865

Re: We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? by TOBIeee68(m): 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2021
Samsung galaxy A32 I mean.
Re: We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? by Romanoff(f): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
Your best bet is through a DSS officer. They are the only ones I know have tracked a stolen phone to the gate of the person that bought it.

8 Likes

Re: We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? by firstolalekan(m): 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
Chai!

The system is messed up
Re: We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? by Nukilia: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
The nation is filled with criminals! Chai

1 Like

Re: We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? by GogetterMD(m): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
You can start with using the Google "find my phone" feature. Login to your Google account to do that. If the phone is connected to the Internet it would tell you the area to the closes 100metres

1 Like

Re: We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? by RadioMOUTH(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Use a DSS officer

1 Like

Re: We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? by Diamondniyi(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
Do not attempt to use nigeria Police, they will collect your money and they won’t still work on it.(they have done it for me). Use DSS. mobile network suppose help but they won’t help you.
Re: We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Sorry o
Re: We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? by chukwuibuipob: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
sadsad Nig Police sad some of the peepz there are bunch of useless baztardz sad.Closed shocked for d day sad? Imagine if Fulani TERRORISTS attack the station while those miserable lots are snoring their heads off sad? .Back to the matter.U and Ur parents make mistake.Next time,dnt pick the thief call,let a fine girl pick em and seduce him with sweet talk.The rest nah story
Re: We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? by sonofthunder: 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
Sorry about your plight.

Its very well possible to track those phones and it seems the thief is not so intelligent which could make the work easier..... Just get ready to pay some money.

For the sake of getting better opinions, go back and edit your post into paragraphs so that people are more willing to read through and render assistance.

Cc: Seun, lalasticlala
Re: We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? by chukwuibuipob: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
sad Since the dumb Thief still dey use Ur papa phone/SIM(Ogun Kill Patami sha angry angry).U can trap him.Stop going to ogere police station.Go report @ State HQ.And secondly use a girl to trick/track him.The girl shouldn't rush it.

1 Like

Re: We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? by Dapson73(m): 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
If you are ready to spend, report at Elewe Eran headquarters. I can assure you they will be tracked annd arrested. You will only be responsible for the logistics.
But once the criminals apprehended, your refund is certain.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
Pele but one of you should have waited in the Truck, especially if you still had goods in it.I understand the job is hectic but thank God for your lives.I remember passing that route at the dead of the night years ago , the driver was just smoking weeds asking me if I had money or any valuable on me, I said no. I guess the road had its tales.
Re: We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? by TOBIeee68(m): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
I wish to use them but i don't have connection and Nigeria things are not freely. I appreciate your advice sir.
Re: We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? by RMoneyInTheBank: 7:10am On Jul 17, 2021
Is obvious you want to do the investigation yourself rather than employ the services of law enforcement agencies
Re: We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? by adecz: 7:30am On Jul 17, 2021
❌Leaving such valuables in an
unguarded vehicle at night & in
a strange location...

❌I detect mumuness in both of you..

☑️☑️☑️Mugus must fall for guymen to
wack. ☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? by RisenJoe(m): 11:33am On Jul 17, 2021
Mehn, for this season na him pesin dey lose money again.....

Bro I think it's best you make use of those DSS guys.
Re: We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? by dederocs(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Items were stolen not robbed, as per your story.
Re: We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? by Cokahot: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sadly there is nothing police can do,than to obtain u and give u false hope. I paid police 20k since march to track my stolen iPhone 11,till now they still telling me story. So I requested for a refund and they became violent and sent me 5k first then after much plead they sent me another 5k after 3 weeks and said the balance of 10k don go. My guy pls dont waste your money police will just waste your time.
Re: We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? by Polynek(m): 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
Chaaaii cry Dix is a great loose, take heart Bro, Try ur possible best to track dem
Re: We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
Cokahot:
Sadly there is nothing police can do,than to obtain u and give u false hope. I paid police 20k since march to track my stolen iPhone 11,till now they still telling me story. So I requested for a refund and they became violent and sent me 5k first then after much plead they sent me another 5k after 3 weeks and said the balance of 10k don go. My guy pls dont waste your money police will just waste your time.
The police equipment has not been recharged, perhaps if you go to your state DSS office you might find someone to help you, but I don't think it is worth all the wahala except you have vital informations on them, but I think they are some private trackers link with the police... May be the Police should commercialize part of this service at least to be able to pay their service providers rather than depending on government budget all the time... Anyway most truck drivers I know use Nokia Palasa.
Re: We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? by TOBIeee68(m): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Cokahot:

Have paid them 30k. Expecting results hopefully.
Re: We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? by TOBIeee68(m): 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
RMoneyInTheBank:
Is obvious you want to do the investigation yourself rather than employ the services of law enforcement agencies
No. We paid them 30k already. I just need connections to DSS that all.
Re: We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? by Cokahot: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
Update me when tbey begin to frustrate u. Smart thief go sell motherboard,dismantle or pieces its parts nd sell . Naso them take job me
TOBIeee68:
[color=#006600][/color]

Have paid them 30k. Expecting results hopefully.

(1) (Reply)

Unprofessionalism By Nigerian Army Troops In CrossRiver Communities (Photos) / What Will You Do If You See This in the Night / Cult War Daily Updates ☠️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.