Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,414 members, 7,850,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Dangote Flour Ipo Certificate - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dangote Flour Ipo Certificate (1195 Views)

Twitter IPO Updates / Dangote Flour To Float Shares At N15 Per Share / When Will Dangote Flour Mills Ipo Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Flour Ipo Certificate by intom: 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2010
I need someone to tell me what to do.

I bought IPO of Dangote flour shares some years ago.

Up till now,I have not received my share certificate.

I went to the bank where I did the transaction.They said the have not sent the certificate.

I learnt that many have collected their.

Can someone tell me what to do?

I dont to mis that much money I invested.
Re: Dangote Flour Ipo Certificate by switchmax8: 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2010
poster,
it is a pity everyone should have gotten his/her certificate by now i have gotten mine infact i have sold mine when the stocks went down though i sold it due to financial needs.you can check out with their registra oceanic registra located on in ikoyi for more info on the certificate.
Re: Dangote Flour Ipo Certificate by flexshop(m): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2010
@poster,
Oceanic registrars called my line and Had mine sent to my address recently.
Just mail oceanic registrars with photocopies of the application form and bank teller attached,requesting for your certificate.
Follow up ur mail by emailing their customer care. You can find their email on their website,
Hope this helps,
Re: Dangote Flour Ipo Certificate by queenafric(f): 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2010
switchmax8:

poster,
it is a pity everyone should have gotten his/her certificate by now i have gotten mine infact i have sold mine when the stocks went down though i sold it due to financial needs.you can check out with their registra oceanic registra located on in ikoyi for more info on the certificate.

Pls note that Oceanic Bank Registrar's office is now located at Onipanu, along Ikorodu Road, Lagos. That is the bus stop before Palm Groove(when coming from Surulere)
Re: Dangote Flour Ipo Certificate by IykeD(m): 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2010
Are you serious? Is it a branch or the main office? Meanwhile, @OP, i had same problem but i went to their office last year with my identification and i was given the certificate on the spot.
Re: Dangote Flour Ipo Certificate by protocol(m): 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2010
yee!dats the new adress. that babe is current! grin. u can as well see ur stock broker

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity To Generate And Distribute Wealth. / MMM Nigeria Founders Reveal When MMM Will Be Back And Strong / About Enyimba Economic City (EEC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.