Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG (16673 Views)

2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari / Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again / Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by Amberon11: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lol
Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by yeahh(m): 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
[b][/b]
Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by Chineseface1(f): 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
mercyp001:
After all, d money is from Excess Crude Account(ECA) not Excess Groundnut
Account(EGA) or Excess Onion Account(EOA).

cheesy
Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by fixedhollies(m): 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
If bokoharam can chop $1m, Niger Delta should be able to chop same now... I told my guys, if unemployment receives such amount, things will get better. All i see I misplaced priority.

Even if bokoharam subsides, what about criminal activities caused by hunger and under-development

1 Like

Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by freezze(m): 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
Your foolery is second to none... ode jati jati
horsepower101:
Dear Niger Deltans,
Looking at the changes happening in the world today, the future is very dark for you. My advice to you all is to forget oil and develop your human resources. It is too late to fight for resource control. That window of opportunity has been lost forever. In the coming years, your value to Nigeria will diminish and no one will listen to you. All you will be left with is polluted land and poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by Adminisher: 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
This is the culture in Nigeria Delta. "Share the money" . The extra budgetary Security funds are to be used to buy jets for the Airforce, MRAPs for Army and UAVs for surveillance but the fishbrained waterside people just naturally assumed it is a jamboree like their PhD bowler hat son did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by AmAlbert(m): 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
To serve Nigeria is not by force.. Abeg my family still dey Naija ọ, make una wait make I hustle small come comot dem abeg, dem too dear to me
Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by lonelydora: 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
horsepower101:
Dear Niger Deltans,
Looking at the changes happening in the world today, the future is very dark for you. My advice to you all is to forget oil and develop your human resources. It is too late to fight for resource control. That window of opportunity has been lost forever. In the coming years, your value to Nigeria will diminish and no one will listen to you. All you will be left with is polluted land and poverty.

You dey mind them?

1 Like

Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
horsepower101:
Dear Niger Deltans,

K.
Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by Amberon11: 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
Take your advice to your region.
horsepower101:
Dear Niger Deltans,

5 Likes

Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
smiley
Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
FG is not your problem. What are your governors and NDDC doing?
Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by iwukingsley(m): 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
horsepower101:
Dear Niger Deltans,

Dear Buhari's 'dumb' special adviser,

Tell your dumb president to stop extracting oil from their region now!!! Because according to 'dumb' you, 'In the coming years, your(their) value to Nigeria will diminish'. Let your dumb President start developing human resources Now!! and leave their Oil alone, so that they will left -according to you- with polluted land and poverty. I think you should be in Libya and be enslaved for Life!!

Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by Thatcutebayelsa(m): 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
PMBNG:
grin

You Militants think Buhari is Jonathan
short your trap, when they start you will also be the one to come here and tell us how they destroying our environment like it's your environment. We shall send this country back to recession if FG fail to accede to our request.

5 Likes

Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
IS DAT Y U FORMED BOKO HARAM?
muller101:
What is NDDC doing in that area with all the money they have been given.

1 Like

Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
muller101:
Who was given the money?

2 Likes

Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by muller101(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
badebillions:
IS DAT Y U FORMED BOKO HARAM?
oh because I just said the truth I am now from the north. Shame on u grin
Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by IkpuMmadu: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
Osetigo 2018 would be ushered in style
Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by Hector09(m): 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
So tire of nigeria, one day one trouble
Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by muller101(m): 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Who was given the money?
do you know how much goes to NDDC annually? find out and you will be shocked
Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by Charly68: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
muller101:
These boys are lazy folks who will never do anything meaningful in life even if they were given $1b ..they gave them NDDC yet nothing takes shape in their environment ..They should direct their agitation to their elected leaders..no wonder they preferred consumeric Govt to a productive one
Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
muller101:
do you know how much goes to NDDC annually? find out and you will be shocked
Why should I be shocked

FG gives NDDC money this year, no visible development, next year the same thing, the same results. The following year again...

FG na goat

Can they treat their personal business like that

Isn't there any other means to get a competent person from the govt. to get the ND developed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by jrusky(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
gozmok1:
the zoo must fail

You have started your madness I thought when your Lord Nnwa orangtan called Kanu ran away you were transfer to health centre for brain network resetting or reformatting

Is it Nigeria as a land or nation that should be blame or for you and your fellow fools to rise up against Buhari and his satanic govt? I expect to hear the word Buhari and apc must fall not to be talking zoo in excess crude account displacement of spending.

Why I have nothing to tell the SS or militant or whatever shit they called themselves because I'm ashamed of these people very stupid and foolish like the benue people. Your brother gej luckily became the president it was that same you people that fought him to a standstill people like Amaechi and his gang and this same people still parading themselves in that region freely and you even so stupid calling Amaechi lion or rat of Niger Delta and you went attacking SW and leave the North, Amaechi, Timipere etc who are actually the devils out due to your stupidity and now you expect Buhari and almanjiris to treat you like human Hell No, so go and start the bombing ok. Nonsense!!!

Major General my foot. Same way that useless child rearing factory pooh belly called Asari was ranting during IPOOH madness where is the idiot now? You guys lack senses start your crusade from your homeland all indegenes of SS consider to be part of your suffering today go after them and deal with them decisively then I will take you serious or go to hell.
Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by passyhansome(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
Its inhumane to live in the same country with Hausa&Fulanis
Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by ChimaAgbalajob: 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
Actually, Niger Delta is where the $1 billion should be spent because the people have been impoverished and their rivers polluted just for Nigeria to have oil.

But we have a bigot in Aso Rock, that only thinks of one part of the country and wishes the others will simply die off.

2 Likes

Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by EmmyOD(m): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
You want to use 1 Billion dollars to fight BH in d North?. Sentimaentalist liar!!! Tell us u wana use 1billion dollars to develop d north and not fight BH. What remains of d BH (as d army said ) is moping up and minor guerrilas which should not take up to one billion naira but now u r pretending to b using almost 450 billion naira to do so. Keep on developing d North alone. Even the world Bank that wanted to come to d aid of the southerners, you told them to focus on the North. Evil sentimentalist!...
U r realy working with ur formular of 97 : 5. Congrats!!!

2 Likes

Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by horsepower101: 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ezechinwa:

Your IQ is measured at a value tending to negative infinity

You totally missed my point. I was giving an honest advice because Nigerian government that is overly dependent on oil will never give them resources control.
Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by horsepower101: 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
udemzyudex:

Now that oil is still selling, why not tell the FG to use it and develop niger delta, is it until when all the well dried up that's when FG will decide to develop the region?

FG will never develop niger delta. If you want keep waiting. I am telling you the bitter truth as a friend.
Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by Edu3Again: 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
gozmok1:
the zoo must fail
You no need prophet to tell u.

Ezechinwa:

Your IQ is measured at a value tending to negative infinity
The guy no go understand am
Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by horsepower101: 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
freezze:
Your foolery is second to none... ode jati jati

You clearly misunderstood my statement. I am telling them the reality of what is coming. Nigeria government especially now will no give them resource control. Nigeria is in desperate need for money.
Re: Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG by horsepower101: 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Amberon11:
Take your advice to your region.

I am just being brutally honest with the present reality. I hate giving people false hope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Denies Removing Igbos & South South Adhoc Staff In Lagos / Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin / Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.