Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,821 members, 7,851,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Excited Timi Dakolo Reveals Selfie With General Yakubu Gowon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Excited Timi Dakolo Reveals Selfie With General Yakubu Gowon (705 Views)

Guy Poses For A Selfie With Ebony Reigns Corpse While Laid To Rest In Bed / Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel / Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excited Timi Dakolo Reveals Selfie With General Yakubu Gowon by Irukkanews: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2017
One of Nigeria's top vocalist Timi Dakolo some few minutes ago took to his instagram page to share a photo of his meeting with Nigeria's former Military President, Yakubu Gown whom he met on a flight. Sharing the photo, an excited Timi Dakolo said;

A QUICK SELFIE WITH GENERAL YAKUBU GOWON,FORMER HEAD OF STATE OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.#GREATGRACE

See more here: http://irukkanews.com/excited-timi-dakolo-reveals-selfie-with-general-yakubu-gowon-p3607-96.htm

Re: Excited Timi Dakolo Reveals Selfie With General Yakubu Gowon by whonamehelp(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2017
Re: Excited Timi Dakolo Reveals Selfie With General Yakubu Gowon by OfficialAwol(m): 9:09am On Dec 23, 2017
The irony of life...

For while I will be ecstatic to the high heavens if I take a selfie with Timi Dakolo; a pix that would be become my dp until I snap with someone bigger, Timi himself is here getting hysterical about a selfie with another.

C'est la ve!
Re: Excited Timi Dakolo Reveals Selfie With General Yakubu Gowon by Kyliegame: 9:22am On Dec 23, 2017
See his teeth cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Excited Timi Dakolo Reveals Selfie With General Yakubu Gowon by Kyliegame: 10:31am On Dec 23, 2017
OfficialAwol:
The irony of life...

For while I will be ecstatic to the high heavens if I take a selfie with Timi Dakolo; a pix that would be become my dp until I snap with someone bigger, Timi himself is here getting hysterical about a selfie with another.

C'est la ve!

That's life wink
Re: Excited Timi Dakolo Reveals Selfie With General Yakubu Gowon by OfficialAwol(m): 11:27am On Dec 23, 2017
Kyliegame:

That's life wink

That's life indeed bro.
Re: Excited Timi Dakolo Reveals Selfie With General Yakubu Gowon by Kimcutie: 11:39am On Dec 23, 2017
smiley
Re: Excited Timi Dakolo Reveals Selfie With General Yakubu Gowon by emeijeh(m): 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
Is that why he blurred the lady behind?

Wicked of him 'tho

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé Shows Her Flawless Skin With Curves / How Many Of You Can Do What This Lady Did For Davido? / Surprising Video Of Simi’s 60 Year Old Mum, Dancing As She Weds In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.