Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React (37680 Views)

Speed Darlington Protests Against BBNaija For Using Song BangDadaDan Without Pay / 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2017
Asazwalingwa:
So Na so you reach?
If na Goodluck, dem go protest against government. Since na Buhari, dem wan protest against filling station.
Snake leave who dey kill am, go dey bite stick.
You see your life.
OVER AND OUT!
. You re very intelligent. Imagine protesting against filling stations? Was it filling station they protested against during GEJ? This is to show how hypocritical some people can be.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:48am On Dec 23, 2017
Tubaba is a failure....jus gerrof
Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by 1clickng(f): 11:49am On Dec 23, 2017
2face is just playing

May Green Fall On Us Today.

Check out free games: http://anstalk.com/updated-predictions-10-sure-games/

Kindly Edit To Your Taste... Share For Others.

Bet responsible
Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 23, 2017
Nice, he shouldn't chicken out this time around lipsrsealed
Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by Bollinger(m): 11:50am On Dec 23, 2017
SonyObsessed:
The comments grin Nigerians never forget grin grin

Actually they do. If they always remembered, more than half of the people in the senate would not be there and Buhari, Obj, GEJ would not have been president. 2face phucked up. What he should have said was "Let's protest against fuel stations who refuse to sell fuel. I WILL GIVE ANYONE WHO SHOWS UP A BAG OF GARRI AND SALT" and i promise you the protest would be packed. People wouldn't even have room to protest because of the size of the crowd. Garri and salt, (and now lipton and gala) has always been the tool leaders have used to brain wipe the citizens of Nigeria. Abi i lie?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by yorex2011: 11:50am On Dec 23, 2017
Everybody shouting Tuface is a coward...dyu even know the kind of principalities that dude must've seen during that incident? To be honest I think Nigerians what we are suffering now from politicians. Why? Because these people are a direct representation of us. They are not strangers from another land.

Sadly this our generation is gone already, nothing to salvage. We hope the next generation of Nigerians won't be like this
Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by Ebios(m): 11:50am On Dec 23, 2017
FrenchWay:

My father told me not to take anyone that uses a woman's picture as his DP seriously.

Such a man can't be trusted with anything!
Becus of this, 2face, I cannot follow you to campaign.
...a very good observation guy....he is lower in bravery than most 2-year-old females...

This guy is disguisting.He should hide himself in shame n stop making public comments bc nobody takes him seriously again. Ant it will soon affect his music career
Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by Ebios(m): 11:52am On Dec 23, 2017
FrenchWay:

My father told me not to take anyone that uses a woman's picture as his DP seriously.

...a very good observation guy....he is lower bravery than than most 2-year-old females...

This guy is disguisting.He should hide himself in shame n stop making public comments bc nobody takes him seriously again. And it will soon affect his music career if care is not taken....

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by israelmao(m): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2017
The one before how did it end?You chicked and ducked out of public glare when we needed you most.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by Diso60090(m): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2017
OKorowanta:
Yeye boy
Campaign ko champagne ni.
I'll prefer to take Blackface serious when it come to issues like this.
If na to count babe [b]ovulation
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][url][/url][left][/left][right][/right][center][/center][s][/s][i][/i][sup][/sup][color=#000099][/color] period,we[/b] no say you be champion for dat one.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by BluntBoy(m): 11:54am On Dec 23, 2017
I was in a long queue yesterday when a big man bought fuel for 500/litre. These big men are one of the problems we have. They never cooperate. These filling stations need to be taught a serious lesson. But how can we achieve this when some big men will buy fuel even if it goes for 1000/litre?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by xreal: 11:55am On Dec 23, 2017
I was so surprised to see such from Tuface again.

I had to go reply him on twitter.

Nonesense.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by jakesbaba: 11:56am On Dec 23, 2017
Some cabals are benefiting from this scarcity. Its a means of widening the gap between the rich and the poor.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by FaniDan(f): 11:59am On Dec 23, 2017
Can we start stuff like campaign of we are one Nigeria in respectively of your tribe or religion youth and let's get united so we can collectively bring up a presidential candidate. Please I need volunteers to support we are 1
Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
you may be right on this 2baba cos most of them have this product but opt to sell at increase rates or sell at nights....but if i join you now on this campaign, you fit back out again like you did the last time.....me no fit shout
Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by tiwiex(m): 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
Asazwalingwa:
So Na so you reach?
If na Goodluck, dem go protest against government. Since na Buhari, dem wan protest against filling station.
Snake leave who dey kill am, go dey bite stick.
You see your life.
OVER AND OUT!
The guy don know in master. Na GEJ dey democratic we come dey make noise. I
Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by donnaD(f): 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
Am so sure his wife has not seen this post.Annie will automatically ask him to sit at home like she did d other tyme,Tuface abi na Oneface ask ur wife wella if she will allow u to protest,before then just shut up.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by Lovemeforme(f): 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nigerians no dey forget something nawa
Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by makky555(f): 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
ladyF:
Hehehe... Na only finger dey scratch most people to type. Shey when they said come out for #EndSARS, people siddon for haus. The same tubaba cancelled his own protest the other day angry

Anyway, let's start the online campaign to change Nigeria, with no physical effort. grin

You dinor sign out with "it's lady F" again
Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by bumi10(m): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
the one wey u go run at the last stage

taaaa go sit down jor

and sing ur music abeg
Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by FaniDan(f): 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
yorex2011:
Everybody shouting Tuface is a coward...dyu even know the kind of principalities that dude must've seen during that incident? To be honest I think Nigerians what we are suffering now from politicians. Why? Because these people are a direct representation of us. They are not strangers from another land.

Sadly this our generation is gone already, nothing to salvage. We hope the next generation of Nigerians won't be like this
Nobody is doubting that, what would have made him outstanding was pushing through, we want a better Nigeria then we should be willing to put our lives out there
Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by makky555(f): 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
Sharp geh grin
ladyF:
Hehehe... Na only finger dey scratch most people to type. Shey when they said come out for #EndSARS, people siddon for haus. The same tubaba cancelled his own protest the other day angry

Anyway, let's start the online campaign to change Nigeria, with no physical effort. grin

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by makky555(f): 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
Make we start.... To do the gaga shuffle
Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by jrusky(m): 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
FrenchWay:

Good word a great wisdom statement and it's absolute truth but some weaklink with weak manhood will disagree with that statement but it's true absolutely.

2face no need to protest against filling stations at all because it won't work. The protest should be against the govt who promised heave and give Nigerians hell so apc govt could not longer handle ordinary oil marketeers? I thought they said they are almighty, super power party that can do all things in 2 weeks?

Let live by it and let the blame game continue. Apc has shifted their blame to marketers thank God they have not said gej caused it. Bloody goats master liars. I swear apc will suffer come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by Clinboy(m): 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
Na wa for dis guy self
Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by friedakara(m): 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
2face that will start what he cannot finish, nonsense!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by Actuarydeji(m): 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
Me join protest with that coward! I craze na you
Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by vertueptime: 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
Escalze:
DOA

Make 2baba just go sleep because we have not forgotten how he chickened out the last time

Bros u no see him eye after him commot for detention? Dem use better koboko flog am
Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
don't trust people with Two mouth of faces.... 2face can't be trusted anymore...

#ourmumudondo...
Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by charles2044: 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
He is getting it so hard to be a Hero
Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by justi4jesu(f): 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
Buy Paypal Funds or Bitcoin from US. Tested and Trusted cheesy

Re: Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React by EmekaBlue(m): 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
grin 2face u no suppose talk go there abi u don forget so quick?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Gorgeous In Orange Bikini, Says "I Don't Play Hard To Get" / Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce / Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.