Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,622 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP (11586 Views)

Sowore: APC Attacks Atiku, PDP For Condemning Buhari, DSS / Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha / Survivor Of APC Attacks In Ilorin Breaks Down In Tears In Front Of Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by aminulive: 9:41am On Dec 23, 2017
@POLITICSNGR

The Ruling All Progressives Congress, APC has responded to claims by the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP that president Muhammadu Buhari will emerge the sole candidate of the party at the 2019 presidential polls.

Spokesman of the party, Bolaji Abdullahi while addressing newsmen in Kwara said that the statements that Buhari wants to be the sole candidate of the party were inconsistent and Presumptuous.

He pointed out that the rumours were false and that the PDP does not understand internal democracy.

"Expecting the Peoples Democratic Party to understand internal democracy would be asking for too much.APC has no hand in the crisis currently rocking the PDP.The PDP is still suffering from withdrawal syndrome."

He finalized by saying that the PDP was built upon falsehood.

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/23/buhari-not-sole-candidate-apc/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by whonamehelp(m): 9:46am On Dec 23, 2017
if una like make una bring Obama 4 next election una bag dey una houses already come 2019

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by Escalze(m): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2017
You guys are leaving whether you like it or not

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by nnachukz(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2017
Expecting APC to tell the masses the truth is like asking Satan to repent.
There is no fuel scarcity.. .APC 2017.

Conduct your National elective convention, if you know anything like internal democracy to elect party leaders.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by Paperwhite(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2017
2019: No Alternative to Buhari-APC Governors.Some of his sai baba zombies even vow to sue Buhari if he does not contest.Just imagine angry angry
To send Buhari back to Daura is a task every politically conscious Nigerian should take seriously.Confused party with zombified follower.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by SadiqBabaSani: 10:41am On Dec 23, 2017
Bolaji Abdulahi is so Shallow, APC is a Joke

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by Built2last: 11:03am On Dec 23, 2017
The signs were there that Buhari will be a disaster but we ignored it

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 23, 2017
Who cares

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by hakeem4(m): 11:05am On Dec 23, 2017
When you see the person that convinced you to vote buhari shouting sai Baba at the Petrol station with you on the queue

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by eagleeye2: 11:05am On Dec 23, 2017
Who else is?
Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by AmAlbert(m): 11:07am On Dec 23, 2017
I weep for my people, how did we get here bikozienu

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by Qwerty4u(m): 11:08am On Dec 23, 2017
I don't blame APC ..but those who wanted to beat and fight me during the election. Well na everybody dey suffer am now..sai baber......change is here..make una enjoy am wella

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by Standardcosting(m): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2017
Bubu no mind them joor

Na Aso Rock forever!
Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by Jbuster: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2017
Hello Mr Victor Ojeanelo, is it that you can't find my transaction details on your bank statement? You are behaving funny these days o.
Hello, good morning. Please help.me fund my wallet. I paid 2000 naira on your access bank account on Monday through my access bank app. And immediately my account was debited. It is so regrettable that since then my wallet has not been credited. Mr Victor Ojeanelo please do something. I'm already fed up of this.
Ajiboye Abiodun Jude: access>>>Debit Alert Amt: NGN 2,000.00 Dr
Acc: 005****052
Desc: FT/08169345178/VICTOR /AJIBOYE
Time: 11/12/17 @05:54 PM
Bal: NGN 4,112.15
#SaveToday
[12/23, 10:03] Ajiboye Abiodun Jude: Narration: 08169345178
Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by Awoleesu(m): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2017
SadiqBabaSani:
Bolaji Abdulahi is so Shallow, APC is a Joke
Wallahi! Very shallow I can't even pick his point here!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by alfred007(m): 11:12am On Dec 23, 2017
ok
Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by Muhammad3555(m): 11:12am On Dec 23, 2017
Saibabasaibuhari.....come 2019

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2017
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by gurunlocker: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2017
If PDP was built upon falsehood, then what was APC built upon?

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by Lomprico2: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2017
G
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

The Ruling All Progressives Congress, APC has responded to claims by the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP that president Muhammadu Buhari will emerge the sole candidate of the party at the 2019 presidential polls.

Spokesman of the party, Bolaji Abdullahi while addressing newsmen in Kwara said that the statements that Buhari wants to be the sole candidate of the party were inconsistent and Presumptuous.

He pointed out that the rumours were false and that the PDP does not understand internal democracy.

"Expecting the Peoples Democratic Party to understand internal democracy would be asking for too much.APC has no hand in the crisis currently rocking the PDP.The PDP is still suffering from withdrawal syndrome."

He finalized by saying that the PDP was built upon falsehood.

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/23/buhari-not-sole-candidate-apc/

And what is apc built upon? angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by nnachukz(m): 11:19am On Dec 23, 2017
Jbuster:
Hello Mr Victor Ojeanelo, is it that you can't find my transaction details on your bank statement? You are behaving funny these days o.
Hello, good morning. Please help.me fund my wallet. I paid 2000 naira on your access bank account on Monday through my access bank app. And immediately my account was debited. It is so regrettable that since then my wallet has not been credited. Mr Victor Ojeanelo please do something. I'm already fed up of this.
Ajiboye Abiodun Jude: access>>>Debit Alert Amt: NGN 2,000.00 Dr
Acc: 005****052
Desc: FT/08169345178/VICTOR /AJIBOYE
Time: 11/12/17 @05:54 PM
Bal: NGN 4,112.15
#SaveToday
[12/23, 10:03] Ajiboye Abiodun Jude: Narration: 08169345178
Brother I'm sorry, what are you talking about? It is quite different from the topic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by ajepako(f): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2017
APC:

Useless party

Useless people

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 23, 2017
smiley
Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by Truflame: 11:20am On Dec 23, 2017
No matter how you try to discredit the administration of president Muhammadu Buhari, he has done excellently well in the area of job creation, insecurity, and many more. Why can't we applaud him on that criteria instead of throwing blame at the government.

I'm confident he'll do more than what we are seeing today when we re elect him in the next election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by EmmaLege: 11:21am On Dec 23, 2017
Na dem sabi undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by dodelight(m): 11:22am On Dec 23, 2017
He's not their sole candidate but they will clear the way him by allowing other idiots compete to make it look like a competition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by manutdadex(m): 11:23am On Dec 23, 2017
Truflame:
No matter how you try to discredit the administration of president Muhammadu Buhari, he has done excellently well in the area of job creation, insecurity, and many more. Why can't we applaud him on that criteria instead of throwing blame at the government.

I'm confident he'll do more than what we are seeing today when we re elect him in the next election.
weere leleyi o!!! Lmao

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by Truflame: 11:30am On Dec 23, 2017
manutdadex:
weere leleyi o!!! Lmao

No amount of insult can erode the fact. You can see it with your eyes wide open!
Re: Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP by suremanpatriot: 11:35am On Dec 23, 2017
He must Neva ever come back under whatever pretext undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'INEC On Hit List' - BMO Reveals Pdp's Alleged 2019 'rigging' Plan / Malami: No Names Were Dropped From Wadume’s Case / Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.