Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Buhari Is Irredeemably Incompetent And He Should Be Shown The Way Out In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Irredeemably Incompetent And He Should Be Shown The Way Out In 2019 (465 Views)

Ango Abdullahi: Buhari’s Major Problem Is Incompetent And Selfish Lieutenants / Akeredolu: "Oshiomhole Is Incompetent, Shouldn't Be APC Chairman" / 2019: Buhari, APC Are Irredeemably Doomed For A Crushing Defeat – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Irredeemably Incompetent And He Should Be Shown The Way Out In 2019 by Listic1: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2017
On the 29th of May, 2017, I wrote a short but incisive article wherein I concluded that Buhari is GROSSLY and IRREDEEMABLY INCOMPETENT! Right from that point, I have not found it worth my time to comment on his administration any more. Doing so is akin to pouring water in a basket or on the back of a duck. It is simply a fruitless exercise! But one can't turn a blind eye to the untold suffering and hardship visited on the citizenry by his administration. It is no longer fashionable to become deaf to the cries of anguish of our people.

What then is the way forward? Buhari has to go by 2019! Enough is enough. If this is not done, there may not be anything left of the country's economy that could be salvaged after he is done. This must not be allowed to happen. What can we do as 2018-19 approaches and as PDP is not necessarily the alternative? In fact, it is not about APC and PDP! Well, more more 'credible' candidates should throw their hats in the ring. And the people must make the sacrifice to vote for only a 'credible' person. I hope that Professor Remi Sonaiya of KOWA will do so, too. That woman acquitted herself as one of the most intelligent and serious minded presidential candidates to ever grace the election stage in Nigeria. Most sensible people will agree with this assessment. But what did she get for all her trouble? There you have the issue staring you in the face!

I must clarify, though, that leadership is not and has never been the problem with Nigeria. Nonetheless, it is a critical factor in the regeneration and development of the country.

Listic1; @ODNEsq

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Irredeemably Incompetent And He Should Be Shown The Way Out In 2019 by whonamehelp(m): 11:35am On Dec 23, 2017
the person below me needs a brain check.
we'all need to donate small sense for the idiot
Re: Buhari Is Irredeemably Incompetent And He Should Be Shown The Way Out In 2019 by Adminisher: 11:44am On Dec 23, 2017
We are giving him one more term. You can take a jump into the Atlantic

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Irredeemably Incompetent And He Should Be Shown The Way Out In 2019 by Saaruman(m): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2017
Buhari D Vegetable is not fit to be a Chairman local cleaners association, daura ward.
Re: Buhari Is Irredeemably Incompetent And He Should Be Shown The Way Out In 2019 by Tmelisfon: 11:56am On Dec 23, 2017
Just one man ?
Re: Buhari Is Irredeemably Incompetent And He Should Be Shown The Way Out In 2019 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
cool

∆ I'm with you!!! ∆
Re: Buhari Is Irredeemably Incompetent And He Should Be Shown The Way Out In 2019 by Nutase: 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
Buhari 2019 carry go.
Re: Buhari Is Irredeemably Incompetent And He Should Be Shown The Way Out In 2019 by Listic1: 6:59am On Dec 24, 2017
Adminisher:
We are giving him one more term. You can take a jump into the Atlantic

Nutase:
Buhari 2019 carry go.

I would have laughed at these comments here if not that the current situation is, indeed, a tragedy. You people should keep playing politics with incompetence. Poignantly, it is not better for you guys, either! After all, did we not see a Governor buying 'black market' fuel? Lolz. As a matter of fact, for many of you it is far worse!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari's Son Involved In A Bike Accident / There is Difference Between a Youth and Adult / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Alerts The Public On Fake News Item & Audio Recording Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.