Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,198 members, 7,845,951 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday (25069 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by sisisioge: 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
Awww...strong woman. Yes, it gets to a point when they are endured...oku endurance embarassed
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Threebear(m): 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
passyhansome:

WHO MADE YOU A JUDGE, NOT TO TALK OVER A MAN OF GOD,
I made myself, do you have any problem with it?

2 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by KingOfSkills: 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
passyhansome:

WHO MADE YOU A JUDGE, NOT TO TALK OVER A MAN OF GOD,
foolish statement!

which scripture in d bible says, no pastor should be criticized?

3 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
HBD, mrs COZA!
More tithe funds into ur account!
Hahahahahahaha, am getting the heck of it grin.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
its only pastors that this sweet words comes out from their mouth.....some even gives 30m to their wife to celebrate birthday.....at the end they will say dia God is not a poor God or who God has bless no man can curse.....but they forget most of these blessings are from members offerings and tithes
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by chrischukszy01(m): 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ask4bigneyo:
Christmas is here Again!!!...
Chickens 4sale!

*Tokunbo chicken =N 700

*Fairly Used chicken =N 450

*London Used chicken =N330

*Stolen chicken =N 250 + free curry

*Blind chicken =N 195

*Deaf nd Dumb chicken =N 175

*Cripple chicken =N 140

*Sick chicken =N 110

*Ebola chicken =N 70 + free maggi star

Contact our Toll Free line O7OTOLLFREE

Happy Christmas in Advance.

Upon all this rubbish way u write no single like... Chee ur village people still follow u come here. Hmmmmmm
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by tydi(m): 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
Threebear:

Everyone will be judged, you yourself aren't excluded. You will still account for all your sins. After death comes judgement.

the judgement is not any of ur business, think about your own sins.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Threebear(m): 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
Joshbillionz:

if i use words to describe your condition , seun will send someone to ban me again .. So Let me allow you to enjoy Ur ignorance
Who gives a Bleep, your words are as irrelevant to me as your moniker.

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Threebear(m): 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
tydi:

the judgement is not any of ur business, think about your own sins.
As you should yours.
Leave me to my "supposed sin"
Telling me I'll be judged is tantamount to judging me, which puts you in the same category as me.

3 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by CandidSeeker(m): 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
Standardcosting:
What beats my imagination is how people still attend his church (musical concert)

...For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

-2Tim.4:3-4

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by tydi(m): 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
Threebear:

As you should yours.
Leave me to my "supposed sin"
Telling me I'll be judged is tantamount to judging me, which puts you in the same category as I am.

sir I advice u reread and get ur facts straight.

my piece of advice is u repent from ur sins and accept Jesus Christ as ur lord and personal Savior.

Merry Xmas in advance.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by rejosom(m): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
I am preparing a robust reply for this post.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by enemyofprogress: 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
That's what happens when she is always giving you a steady good fok unlike people like ajepako that are so boring in bed
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by shekauvsbuhari: 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
chrischukszy01:

Upon all this rubbish way u write no single like... Chee ur village people still follow u come here. Hmmmmmm
oh boy you wicked. Why rub it on his face nah?

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
this man is not a man. of God. il even say it if God himself was standing in front of me... guy man..

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by karli4nia(m): 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ask4bigneyo:
Christmas is here Again!!!...
Chickens 4sale!

*Tokunbo chicken =N 700

*Fairly Used chicken =N 450

*London Used chicken =N330

*Stolen chicken =N 250 + free curry

*Blind chicken =N 195

*Deaf nd Dumb chicken =N 175

*Cripple chicken =N 140

*Sick chicken =N 110

*Ebola chicken =N 70 + free maggi star

Contact our Toll Free line O7OTOLLFREE

Happy Christmas in Advance.

Lol!
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by AmAlbert(m): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
Bikonu I forgot my glasses � can, someone summarize the whole story for me?
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by ufuosman(m): 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
Happy birthday to her, many more years to come
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by pointstores(m): 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nice
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by D1official: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
Threebear:
Enjoy heaven on earth here ,because the way you people collect tithe and donations and use it to sponsor actresses, I doubt you will see the real heaven.
U talk Asif u hv seen it.
D worse part of nairaland is Seun allowing every dick and Harry to type nonsense.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
it is obvious that this crooked pastor does not believe that heaven exists, but he preaches heaven to his gullible followers and stealing from them in the name of thithe grin grin
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
D1official:

D worse part of nairaland is Seun allowing every dick and Harry to type nonsense.
Imagine!! he has not even been to the so called heaven, but he knows the real and false heaven grin grin

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Threebear(m): 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
D1official:

Call the police.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
its only pastors that this sweet words comes out from their mouth.....some even gives 30m to their wife to celebrate birthday.....at the end they will say dia God is not a poor God or who God has bless no man can curse.....but they forget most of these blessings are from members offerings and tithes
True! they tell their gullible members that their own blessing will come from God, while they the pastor are taking their own blessing from their gullible members in the name of thithe. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by KingsleyCEO: 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
Happy birthday mummy Mo.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by jrusky(m): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
bobaydavid:
Happy birthday Mummy in Israel. Indeed you are Lovable

See your life

Not only mumy isreal why not mumy palestine or mumy Jericho.

Religion with no common sense is like a dead man in the morgue. People like you give dady iceblock reason to talk thrash.

Use your sense!!!

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by okoji: 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
Is it not the same wife he said is like cold fish in bed when he was trying to recruit a new mistress? undecided

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
Auduambless:
Please can some one who read science laboratory technology in polytechnic apply direct entry into Nigeria's universities

Yes. To medical laboratory.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Olarewajub: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
Auduambless:
Please can some one who read science laboratory technology in polytechnic apply direct entry into Nigeria's universities

Yes
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by KingOfThePay(m): 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
In this season He should be Celebrating Jesus Christ not his wife... Wayward Brilliant Pastorpreneur
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by sniperr007(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
HBD, mrs COZA!
More tithe funds into ur account!

Tithe is for the church.
She will jus receive gifts cos it's her bday and mommy coza
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by ajepako(f): 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
That's what happens when she is always giving you a steady good folk unlike people like ajepako that are so boring in bed

Fork ko..

Spoon ni...

Salaro Werey tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Student Pastors Are The Biggest Scammers In Nigerian University' - Man Says / Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka / Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.