Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,174 members, 7,845,856 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday (25068 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Kdon2: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
Yungkid101:
 Commonwealth of Zion Assembly’s (COZA) Senior Pastor,  Biodun Fatoyinbo, is back with sweet words for his wife who just turned a year older today.

Pastorr Biodun who took to Instagram to pen down a heartfelt post to his wife, Modele, wrote; ”Happy Birthday to the LOVE OF MY LIFE !Modele, you have made living on earth heavenly, you are the greatest gift from God to my life! Thank you for loving me exceptionally! I love you!”.

More at: https://www.tribesng.com/entertainment/have-living-earth-heavenly-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-celebrates-wife-birthday/

Pastor sexual grace!
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by smulti(m): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
tydi:

Matthew 7:1-5 - NIV: “Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
fvck off men
you are an as-hol .
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by smulti(m): 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
Joshbillionz:

if i use words to describe your condition , seun will send someone to ban me again .. So Let me allow you to enjoy Ur ignorance

Exactly, pastors are fraudsters
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by smulti(m): 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
sniperr007:

Tithe is for the church. She will jus receive gifts cos it's her bday and mommy coza
lolz..so tithes is no longer for God
gringringrin
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Max24: 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
Standardcosting:
What beats my imagination is how people still attend his church (musical concert)
The gates of hell shall not prevail over Christs Church.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by givememoney: 3:13am On Dec 24, 2017
See your life

Not only mumy isreal why not mumy palestine or mumy Jericho.

Religion with no common sense is like a dead man in the morgue. People like you give dady iceblock reason to talk thrash.

Use your sense!!!

Shalom.

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
chrischukszy01:

Upon all this rubbish way u write no single like... Chee ur village people still follow u come here. Hmmmmmm
check very well... seems are viewing from jupiter
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Nyamex(m): 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
indeed she is a beauty
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by tydi(m): 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
smulti:
fvck off men
you are an as-hol .
pained home sapiann ! go get some senses

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Student Pastors Are The Biggest Scammers In Nigerian University' - Man Says / Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka / Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.