Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Nigerian Lady Narrate How Pres. Buhari Disappoint Her - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Lady Narrate How Pres. Buhari Disappoint Her (607 Views)

Festus Keyamo's Brother Remixes 2face Amaka To Buhari Disappoint Me-video / Reasons Why You Should Support Pres. Buhari For Not Assenting To PeaceCorps Bill / What The West/cia Had In The Cooler For Nigeria & How Pres.jonathan Messed It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Narrate How Pres. Buhari Disappoint Her by Naijaalive(m): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-2hsHV2uFSDk/Wj4zS6PjpAI/AAAAAAAAAHo/GtlIetTnig8BKQmSnIu8hpDJp0TMN6OcACLcBGAs/s400/Buhari.jpg[/img]
You have failed me sir, i don't know about any other person but you failed me @MBuhari. To think I waited so long under the Sun just to vote for you Sir. This is not the change you promised me. This is more hardship & disappointment
https://gist-pedia..com/2017/12/Nigerian-Lady-narrate-how-pres-buhari-failed-her.html
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrate How Pres. Buhari Disappoint Her by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2017
So you just got to know that Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola, APC are all scam?! They are useless mf.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrate How Pres. Buhari Disappoint Her by nzeobi(m): 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
buhari didn't disappoint me rather he proved me right that he has nothing to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrate How Pres. Buhari Disappoint Her by Nutase: 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
The righteous one can never disappoint anyone. Only people can disappoint him.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrate How Pres. Buhari Disappoint Her by DerideGull(m): 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
Any Nigerian who now claims that dumbass jackass from Daura, Katsina State of Nigeria in Muhammadu Buahari disappointed his/her is a compound fool. The person showed what is actually wrong with Nigeria by voting for a stiff such as Muhammadu Buhari. I really want out of the cesspit called Nigeria. There are too many ninnies in the country.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrate How Pres. Buhari Disappoint Her by SalamRushdie: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
You opened your eyes to vote an incoherent, vile , shallow , certificateless, debate dodging, divisive slowpoke as your President and now you say je dissapointed you , NO Madam he didnt dissapoint you , YOU DISSAPOINTED YOURSELF!!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrate How Pres. Buhari Disappoint Her by Paperwhite(m): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
............. Madam he didnt dissapoint you , YOU DISSAPOINTED YOURSELF!!!!
You think fast and intelligently too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrate How Pres. Buhari Disappoint Her by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
You opened your eyes to vote an incoherent, vile , shallow , certificateless, debate dodging, divisive slowpoke as your President and now you say je dissapointed you , NO Madam he didnt dissapoint you , YOU DISSAPOINTED YOURSELF!!!!

Make i laugh bro. But you voted him too nahh... grin

Happy festivities to you and your family jawe...
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrate How Pres. Buhari Disappoint Her by deomelo: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
village ipob wey no vote for PMB is now Nigeria lady. grin

Yeye village losers.. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrate How Pres. Buhari Disappoint Her by SalamRushdie: 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jupxter:

Make i laugh bro. But you voted him too nahh... grin

Happy festivities to you and your family jawe...

grin grin that includes me oooo grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrate How Pres. Buhari Disappoint Her by slimfit1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
Let the truth be said we will always be having higher expectations which these leaders can not fulfill because we will always vote clueless leaders like Atiku because of his religion and place he comes from.

We didn't mention Aganga with world class financial experience we mention people that we should be stoning and should be hiding to come and lead us at what time will common sense kick in.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrate How Pres. Buhari Disappoint Her by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

grin grin that includes me oooo grin

Atiku's the next disappointment come 2022, glad i fight my own wars, and don't stand up for any of these guys

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrate How Pres. Buhari Disappoint Her by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
deomelo:
village ipob wey no vote for PMB is now Nigeria lady. grin

Yeye village losers.. grin grin

So who con vote Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrate How Pres. Buhari Disappoint Her by deomelo: 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

So who con vote Buhari?

Definitely not Igbos.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity:how Is NEPA Light In Your Area. / We Are Not Aware Buhari Is Running For Second Term - APC / How Choices Made By Leaders Drove Nigeria Into Poverty – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.