Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

*serious Guy Only* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *serious Guy Only* (1986 Views)

Any Serious Guy In Coal City? / Very Serious Guy Ready To Settle Down / Am In Need Of A Serious Guy That Can Take Care Of Me And Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *serious Guy Only* by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:44am On Dec 31, 2017
Such a shame. God is even against entitlement mentality, so God is not in this ur Con Job. If a man is require to fund your MSC as a periquisite for marriage, then u are a gold digger who has no business mentioning God. And any guy who falls for this scam should get his certificate withdrawn. Peace!

2 Likes

Re: *serious Guy Only* by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 31, 2017
vingeophysicist:
your sincerity are selfish and baseless.If you are a man and you approach a lady for a relationship then she enumerated those criteria,won't you see her as a gold digger.Be sincere
She is a gold digger if she's trying to milk you dry but if she's after what will benefit you both and the society at large in the long run like demonstrating much passion for knowledge acquisition and excellence, she is a rare(endangered) specie. Probably you would have understood better if you knew me. Compliments!
Re: *serious Guy Only* by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
Such a shame. God is even against entitlement mentality, so God is not in this ur Con Job. If a man is require to fund your MSC as a periquisite for marriage, then u are a gold digger who has no business mentioning God. And any guy who falls for this scam should get his certificate withdrawn. Peace!
You need an in depth understanding of gold digging.

1 Like

Re: *serious Guy Only* by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2017
Aquariann:
Gentlemen, before you think of sending this opportunist a mail (I doubt anyone would though), read this short piece I stumbled upon sometime back.

Briffault’s Law

The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.

There are a few corollaries:

1. Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association.

2. Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit (see corollary 1)

3. A promise of future benefit has limited influence on current/future association, with the influence inversely proportionate to the length of time until the benefit will be given and directly proportionate to the degree to which the female trusts the male (which is not bloody likely).

#Copied.
Re: *serious Guy Only* by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2017
Aquariann:
Gentlemen, before you think of sending this opportunist a mail (I doubt anyone would though), read this short piece I stumbled upon sometime back.

Briffault’s Law

The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.

There are a few corollaries:

1. Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association.

2. Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit (see corollary 1)

3. A promise of future benefit has limited influence on current/future association, with the influence inversely proportionate to the length of time until the benefit will be given and directly proportionate to the degree to which the female trusts the male (which is not bloody likely).

#Copied.
This is fallacy, a generalized one, the earlier you know the better for you. Besides, I'm a mutualist who has a lot to offer in the relationship too, I decided not to include them here for personal reasons. I think you need to stop calling people names in public especially those you don't know, that's the basis of civility.

1 Like

Re: *serious Guy Only* by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2017
This should be the worst thread on N/L. How can someone be so self centred and materialistic. Such a shame really.

1 Like

Re: *serious Guy Only* by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
loveth224:
A single lady, ambivert, university graduate, very ambitious and beautiful.Looking forward to meeting a God fearing, serious,graduate (MSc,PhD), working class guy who is out for a serious relationship, should be capable of sponsoring me through my masters degree program next year and shouldn't be expecting sex before marriage because I'm against premarital sex. I'm 5'7", he should be taller and handsome. PM if you're interested.
1. What state are you from?
2. How many siblings do you have and what's your position?
3. Why not seek a scholarship to further your degree. Why would you want a bf for the sole purpose of sponsoring your education.
4. What are you willing to give in the relationship? Everything you have listed are what you want the man to offer. What are you offering?
5. Do you work? Are you done with service and just waiting for someone to sponsor your education or what?
6. How old are you?

After your response, we can now get down to real talk.
Re: *serious Guy Only* by palybrown(m): 11:40am On Feb 19, 2018
Loveth in-box me palybrown29@gmail.com
Re: *serious Guy Only* by shebayaha: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
No problem with sponsoring r MSC even PhD and professorship with your conditions but my own conditions are as follow
1. u donate all d hair on pussy and the ones of armpit
2. u will donate one of r tooth
3 . r early morning urine
4. r mid mid-night poo.
we use it to prepare an oath concortion ... After taking then u can start r MSC ,PhD even Professor. no sex no even touching .... but while waiting for u to finish r professor ... I will be marrying as much wife as I want ....... at least u are still studying..
AGREED?
Re: *serious Guy Only* by Kobicove(m): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
A single lady, ambivert, university graduate, very ambitious and beautiful.Looking forward to meeting a God fearing, serious,graduate (MSc,PhD), working class guy who is out for a serious relationship, should be capable of sponsoring me through my masters degree program next year and shouldn't be expecting sex before marriage because I'm against premarital sex. I'm 5'7", he should be taller and handsome. PM if you're interested.

Are you looking for a husband or a financier? grin
Re: *serious Guy Only* by gbolibaba1(m): 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
Some things are not meant for the public such as this.

My View
You are not virgin and u want a mumu to cater for your needs. That should be the role of your parents.

Even if you virgin Mary; only a fool will heed to your stupendous offer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cameroonian Looking For Hook Up With Beauty Mummy And Girl / For Girls That Love Big Dicks / English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.