Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Afenifere Leaders Fight Dirty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Leaders Fight Dirty (21470 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out / National Convention: APC Governors, Leaders Fight To Finish / Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Leaders Fight Dirty by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
tribalistseun:
Thiefnubuu destroying Unity in Afonjaland.com

You are really going senile at your age!
Where did you see Tinubu mentioned here?
Re: Afenifere Leaders Fight Dirty by emmie14: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
deji17:
Africa largest economy without funtional roads , hospital, industries etc. Is that one a sound economy? An economy built on the back of high oil price and importation of many consumables, including toothpick, is that one an economy? All these economy illiterates, parroting garbage that PDP gave them, to go to town with, are only wasting their time.

Today's economy is better than then? Wake up from fools paradise. I believe this administration is was than the era of Idi Amin Dada of Uganda
Re: Afenifere Leaders Fight Dirty by emmie14: 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
divicoded:

You are really going senile at your age!
Where did you see Tinubu mentioned here?
Did actually read this beautiful implicate. You cannot discuss Yoruba or oduduwa politics and policies of today without Chief Tinubu. Bad or good. Now read "However, the alliance failed, as Obasanjo allegedly betrayed the governors who were all voted out with the exception of the then Lagos State governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu."
Re: Afenifere Leaders Fight Dirty by emmie14: 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
Yorubas!! Any foundation built on falsehood , betrayals and lies is bound to collapse. Dishonestly and lies expiration date is imminent. Someone have betrayed betrayals. The centre is shaking, it can no longer hold. Things is felling apart. Satan will always help evil men to destroy but surely will turn around to destroy the destroyers. Still early in the morning.
Re: Afenifere Leaders Fight Dirty by DoTheNeedful: 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
lilytender:

My dear brother, when Buhari went to court to contest the result of the 2003 presidential election, the Court of Appeal nullified the Ogun State result of the presidential election saying that it was massively rigged in favour of Obasanjo. The court went on to deduct Ogun State vote count from the overall total but Obasanjo still had majority votes.

On this note, considering that the governorship and the presidential election took place simultaneously, we can deduct that if Osoba had gone to court to contest the governorship election, it would have been nullified also. I am not supporting either party, I just stated what happened at the court. So stop saying that OGD won free and fare.

I still believe OGD won the first term. OGD was very popular then and he won all the polling booth around my area. I monitored that election closely. Although I think he didn't win in 2007 but he won 2003.
Re: Afenifere Leaders Fight Dirty by zero8zero(m): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
The same Okurounmu that said Wike was right to have insulted the Yorubas in PDP?. When you were all collecting your share of egunje from Obj & Gej you were all mute, yeye people. I appeal to you never to soil either the name of Onabanjo or Pa Adesanya in your mess.
You can go burn all we care, silly elders.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Leaders Fight Dirty by Alexis11: 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
DWJOBScom:
Typical of OBJ - betrayer is his normal role in every movie or scheme.

He can never be trusted. I don't want to a racist but a certain tribe plays that role all the time and they cry loudest

At least they know that tribe for something. cool

What do they know your useless tribe for

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Leaders Fight Dirty by bkool7(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
DoTheNeedful:
I don't understand what they mean by Obasanjo betraying them in 2003. OGD won fair and square in Ogun State in 2003. Prior to that election, Osoba showed himself to be arrogant and many people felt he under performed between 1999 to 2003. When people like Okurounmu say OBJ betrayed them in 2003, do they mean that people's votes should not matter?

All elections conducted by Obj were rigged .
If not for the tenacity of Tinubu in Lagos Obj 's will would have prevailed here too

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Leaders Fight Dirty by DWJOBScom(m): 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
Alexis11:

At least they know that tribe for something. cool

What do they know your useless tribe for

You must be proud of deception and betrayer...

Cool
Re: Afenifere Leaders Fight Dirty by Emyogalanya: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
SAME THING THEY ACCUSE IGBO OF
Re: Afenifere Leaders Fight Dirty by Obdk: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
hmmm
no peace in yoruba land nowadays....
the only thing that unite them is hatred for Igbos
Re: Afenifere Leaders Fight Dirty by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
wailer should go and die
Re: Afenifere Leaders Fight Dirty by kunle4toyeyaho: 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
Obdk:

hmmm

no peace in yorubaale andnd nowadays....

the only thing that unite them is hatred for Igbos
Igbos are their own enemies.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Leaders Fight Dirty by makky555(f): 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Lol I see joy in your eyes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Suleiman Hassan To Replace Environment Ministry, Usman Jibril / Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch / Appeal Court Nullifies Election Of Lp’s Agbo, Orders Re-run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.