Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest (63695 Views)

Obituary Of Couple And 2 Kids Who Were Burnt To Death In Benue / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months / 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by Profcamsey(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
They will beat themselves at the front of the child, they are now kissing

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by sdindan: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
innocent baby cool
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by Coldfeets: 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
Who told you she wasn't interested?

It's just that she was momentarily distracted by the photographer.
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by stevesharon: 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
Na wetin dey carry put for the baby head make her frown her face....So she can't even be interested in her parents bcoz she dey vex!
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by donsiqua(m): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
She has the crown on her head, she's ok with that
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by donnaD(f): 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
but her mother is wicked,haba see the weavon on that small baby's head ,it's sheer wickedness.that baby must be uncomfortable with that load on her head,must she slay at such a tender age??I just don't know what mothers are turning into nowadays. smh.
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by ufuosman(m): 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
D baby keep face like old woman
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by Kirinwa: 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
The baby be like see ya head(at the man) nah only wetin you sabi do. Mtchew
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by oluwatoyintman: 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hmmmm I no fit talk abeg

Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
nonut:
The baby cheeks be like pomo.

Body shaming a toddler? The height of pettiness and inhumanity. . You need an intravenous transfusion of cerebral matter. You are grossly deficient of appropriate vitamins needed for brains development.
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by Chukazu: 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
The baby knows that the man is not her biological father, their gateman is her father

And Jesus said "it is finished"....he was referring to YOU grin
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by Tonytonex(m): 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
zion69:

Is it not obvious? Couple shared photo of themselves kissing, and we know this festive period a lot of this will happen.
But what bothers me the most is that their baby is not even showing interest.
Fee your eyes above.

Cc lalasticlala

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/lovely-photo-of-couple-kissing-but-their-baby-does-not-show-one-bit-of-interest/
hmm! cute baby. love her.
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by redsun(m): 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
Black is beautiful.
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by petson08(m): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
Both of them putting on ear ring
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
She's like. Omg these guys are at this boring thing again
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by soulhacker: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
only the baby know how they live back at home
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by wizzytm(m): 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
New Nairaland Meme
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by bmos(m): 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
Pappyto:
She's like here we go again.
The one wey you kiss inside never reach Abi?

The baby be like say, " From kissing, pregnancy will result and another godamn baby gonna come take my place".
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by FlawlessKizito(m): 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
#New generation kids,she be like no be this thing dem dey do for film?after mummy and daddy go enter inside lock door do the other one,then tell me say make I go play with my toy.
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
wink
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by YabaLeftist: 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
I'm just fascinated by the amout of luxuriously beautiful mass of hair on her and her mom's head. Rare to see a Nigerian woman with that kinda hair.
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by PreciousBro: 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
Just gimme that lovely cute baby to carry. She's a darling. smiley Normally I'm not about "Cuteness" but only on babies.
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by nonut: 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
Zionista:

Body shaming a toddler? The height of pettiness and inhumanity. . You need an intravenous transfusion of cerebral matter. You are grossly deficient of appropriate vitamins needed for brains development.
You're the one lacking vitamins since you clearly can't decipher wit.
Afo nsi.
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by Nealson(m): 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
nonut:
The baby cheeks be like pomo.

You for chop am now grin grin
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by nonut: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nealson:

You for chop am now grin grin
If only they could give me some. grin
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by joepentwo(m): 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
She want's to see dem sex...
Kissing is boring
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
stevesharon:
Na wetin dey carry put for the baby head make her frown her face....So she can't even be interested in her parents bcoz she dey vex!
grin
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by Duru009(m): 12:12am On Dec 24, 2017
The baby is already use to it !
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by melaninbae: 12:29am On Dec 24, 2017
sisisioge:
grin grin

I'm more worried about the baby's lips...I hope it turns out just well for her grin

She will end up with pouting lips....... Quite pretty.
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by givememoney: 2:51am On Dec 24, 2017
See as the wife chest flat like my chest. The husband dey use earring self. sad

The baby con dey look like an elderly woman.

None of my business anyway.

Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by Nne5: 3:20am On Dec 24, 2017
lilmax:
from this pic, it isn't hard to tell the woman is possessed
Pls explain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME / My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me / I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.