Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman (63730 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Airforce1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ok so I've been dating my baby mama for 2years and we cool and planning for the future till my father called to question my ability to impregnate a woman.

He went as far as saying if I can't impregnate the girl he always see me with that I should bring her to him to help me out ..

I was like what tha Bleep??

So after that day, tmy mindset changed and I started diving in improtected and that was how I became a baby daddy of 2 beautiful kids.

157 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by TarOrfeeek: 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
Airforce but your music career no fit fly.

346 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by PrinceOfLagos: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
Some parents sef

Cute kids you have there tho

242 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Sonnobax15(m): 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ok,hope your popsman dey assist you cha,because one thing na to advise, another thing na to back the advice up with support...

264 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by hfinest1(m): 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Congrats bros�

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Crossroad1(m): 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
An aeroplane that refused to fly.

@Airforce1, this was meant as a joke bro

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by GRACETOLIVE(f): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Goldbw122(m): 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
cheesy undecided that is what is about to happen to me now but trust me. I won't let it happen ... Am go na choose a wife of my choice..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
This guy, you suppose done retire from this childishness

475 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Caramia2020(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
Papa guy is at it again.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
But are you sure your oldman didn't follow through the backdoor undecided

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by SmartPolician: 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
Fine kids, but your dad appears to me as an irresponsible man. I hope you are still in touch with E-Money because it seems that dude doesn't know what to do with money anymore.

161 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by muller101(m): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
How I wished he asked you about your music career. Diving in IMPROTECTED would have been the last thing on your mind. grin

188 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Victerica(m): 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Airforce1,,, It is too late to fail oooo.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by signature2012(m): 2:52am On Sep 02, 2021
Airforce1:
Ok so I've been dating my baby mama for 2years and we cool and planning for the future till my father called to question my ability to impregnate a woman.

He went as far as saying if I can't impregnate the girl he always see me with that I should bring her to him to help me out ..

So after that day, tmy mindset changed and I started diving in improtected and that was how I became a baby daddy of 2 beautiful kids.

If your dad can say such thing from his decaying mouth shows the kind of human he is.
He should have given you one of his side chick and you all do a party.

I hope someday you won't tell your son samething.
I pity the young lady who gave birth to your 2 kids.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by nokspos: 3:24am On Sep 02, 2021
your dad did the right thing, and you also did the right thing my brother, don't mind all these singles castigating you, you are more responsible than they are, just take care of your children and your baby mama, try not to have more kids until you can see the big cash rolling in, after which you can also take her to the alter.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by 1beat(m): 3:30am On Sep 02, 2021
Good
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by siofra(f): 3:42am On Sep 02, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
This guy, you suppose done retire from this childishness

Have you retired from your own?

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by ikllbrokehoes(m): 3:45am On Sep 02, 2021
siofra:

Don't you ever quote me again angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by siofra(f): 3:46am On Sep 02, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Don't you ever quote me again angry

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by PrinceOfLagos: 5:00am On Sep 02, 2021
Maybe he was joking
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by ItsGoodToBeGood: 6:46am On Sep 02, 2021
siofra:

Lol,,, You dey find trouble o

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by iamyemiakins(m): 6:52am On Sep 02, 2021
He went as far as saying if I can't impregnate the girl he always see me with that I should bring her to him to help me out.
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by suffering: 7:43am On Sep 02, 2021
Lies. We have questioned your ability to become a national name where music is concerned and yet nothing has come out of it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 02, 2021
siofra:

Lols... chai abeg no mk me laugh

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Theboy21: 8:08am On Sep 02, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Offpoint1: 8:09am On Sep 02, 2021
What if tell you there aren't yours? cheesy
Dem no carry your resemblancegrin

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by luizpippo(m): 8:17am On Sep 02, 2021
What is the point of bringing this to the public?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:37am On Sep 02, 2021
You're doing well my gee
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by stunnert(m): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2021
Your Dad na confirm marlian

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Gadafii: 9:45am On Sep 02, 2021
Crossroad1:
An aeroplane that refused to fly.
the aeroplane has been captured by Taliban cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by MilitaryLady(f): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2021
Airforce1:

your ability to take care of these kids even when things have been so tough in the country makes me respect an admire you

42 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’