Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower (1811 Views)

Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat / Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery / Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by queensera(f): 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nigerian socialite "toke makinwa" has confirmed that her fart really smell so bad to a curious follower who asked if she farts or not.

The follower wrote:

With all these slaying upandan, sometimes i wonder if @tokemakinwa farts.

Toke Makinwa Replied:

"She does and it smells really bad too"

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/12/i-fart-and-it-smells-really-bad-too.html

Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by BiafranBushBoy: 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
Smh...

I think several Apps should give options like...

It seems the moment some people log onto the internet, their brain goes on sabbatical.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by MissAprokoMedia(f): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lol bishh
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by LegalBaby(f): 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
She's human.
Of course her fart doesn't smell like blueberries

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by nittroboy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
cool
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by Homeboiy: 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
see ur life
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by mayweather145: 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
All those fine girls na dem mess pass!
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by SAMBARRY: 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
grin

SO tokes fart has now become an issue worthy of discussion on nairaland?

Mods shewa ok sha ? Shey gbadun ?shey ori yin pe?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by Threebear(m): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
Of course it should. All her magas enter through the back door, tearing the analary vessel, creating more space for release of toxic gas.
A girl has to work for her pay.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
angry

∆ What sort of rubbish is this?

So because of make-ups, and Gucci bags and cloth now she don't turn Aphrodite....

SMH undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by Evablizin(f): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
shocked

Her reply is 100% good,yes she farts,if you're queening or kinging and you don't fart or go to toilet,it means that you have a serious problem and you need urgent medical attention.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by Tamarapetty(f): 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lol, some be like earthquake
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by LesbianBoy(m): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
Na girls mess dey smell pass when they wee be eating orishirishi angry
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by Roughfyzay(m): 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower by darfay: 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
Someone rightly said we shouldn't mind her size that her stupidity knows no bounds

(1) (Reply)

BN Pick Your Fave: Beyoncé And Tiwa Savage In Jacquemus / Nigerian Pyrates Confraternity Members Seen Gyrating At A Member's Birthday. / Okoye Just Confirmed Wizkid’s Lamborghini Urus Acquisition(photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.