Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat (44774 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs / Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery / "I Am The most Beautiful Girl In The World" - Teni Replies Bodyshamers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by kiiingemmy(m): 6:34am On Apr 21, 2019
@AFRIBAZE.COM.NG

Popular Nigerian Singer, Teni Makanaki has to be one of the most-trolled celebrity in the Nigerian Entertainment Industry.. and this is because of her ‘body’.

Teni has been called several names, one of which she was compared to wrestling legend, Yokozuna.

In a recent Instagram bant, a follower identified as John Peters wrote to her, pleading for her to shed some weight.

The follower wrote;
“Try to lose some weight. You are too fat and looks much older than your age”.

In response, Teni said;
“Sugar Mummy, my Gym na food
”.

Gist Via: https://afribaze.com.ng/forum/Entertainment/celebrities/68509-singer-teni-replies-follower-who-said-shes

1 Like

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by kiiingemmy(m): 6:34am On Apr 21, 2019
DOWNLOAD YOU LATEST TVSERIES AND MOVIES in Mp4 WITH A CLEAR QUALITY NOW AT @https://afribaze.com.ng/video/movies
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by Joshmodest(m): 6:35am On Apr 21, 2019
i love teni for one reason ......she's the only female artist in Nigeria , that lacks the sexual appeal and yet people are madly in love with her music genuinely , with no strings attached !!!!
Even with her little experience in the music industry , see the matured reply she gave this old fool ....she should have recommended the latest Simi ft Falz - Mind your bizness for the jobless man !!

279 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by rawpadgin(m): 6:38am On Apr 21, 2019
Funny reply grin grin grin

But how fat people take dey enjoy life?

7 Likes

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by OneKinGuy(m): 6:39am On Apr 21, 2019
grin
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:39am On Apr 21, 2019
happy easter
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 21, 2019
Its her or [him] business. Matter is defined as anything that has weight and occupies space.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by Monaco2(m): 6:40am On Apr 21, 2019
Lol gym no b food joor
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by anochuko01(m): 6:40am On Apr 21, 2019
i'm sure she would slim down one day, more because of hear health and not because of some slaying shiit.
and shes definately not a bitter soul...

37 Likes

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by YoungLionone: 6:41am On Apr 21, 2019
Y
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by justdogitto: 6:41am On Apr 21, 2019
I laugh in pidgin
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by ednut1(m): 6:42am On Apr 21, 2019
Nigerians no go mind dem business
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by Auxtin85(m): 6:42am On Apr 21, 2019
But that babe is no way attractive

I have taken it as a task to always report this “see below bet” whenever I do so it always disappear does it permanently goes off from the tread or others can still see it.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by czarina(f): 6:42am On Apr 21, 2019
cry
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by BlackfireX: 6:42am On Apr 21, 2019
Yeni Is that not the guy that wants to represent Nigeria in wrestling
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by AntiWailer: 6:43am On Apr 21, 2019
She should shed some weight.

It is not healthy for her.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 21, 2019
Teni no mind him make him follow go sing #MindYourBusinessNotSomeone'sOwn
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 21, 2019
rawpadgin:

They are suffering, but they make it seem like they love their body. Don't be deceived, fat people are suffering and dying at the same time.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by engrpheleeks(m): 6:44am On Apr 21, 2019
The person that did that Photoshop won't make heaven grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by backnbeta(f): 6:45am On Apr 21, 2019
This is no longer funny...she needs to shed some weight for real

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 21, 2019
AntiWailer:
She should shed some weight.
It is not healthy for her.
and gym no fit her cause she be woman
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by joseo: 6:45am On Apr 21, 2019
rawpadgin:

The same way slim people do

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by Jidibia(m): 6:46am On Apr 21, 2019
Waris this? Aswear this woman na man.
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by brian91(m): 6:51am On Apr 21, 2019
Hmm. Teni shouldn't be bothered by human opinion as regard her size but to be grateful to her creator for LIFE in health, peace.

Today is my birthday despite devil's trick and trials all years. Make una rejoice with me o. Likes are appreciated but would be more prefe grin cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by KingLennon(m): 6:51am On Apr 21, 2019
Not everybody is meant to be slim nah. I love her music and her sense of humour. But that photo is photoshopped to all those above me who believe its real

3 Likes

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by oriewanbe: 6:52am On Apr 21, 2019
Don't mind them, Teni. Some guys like them biiig!

2 Likes

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by Angelawhite(m): 6:52am On Apr 21, 2019
Honestly, if she’s short, flat chested or has no butts, it ain’t her fault. But it’s her fault that she’s fat. Fat is something than can be controlled. If you fail to control it and people come for you, you have yourself to blame.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by zlantanfan: 6:53am On Apr 21, 2019
Auxtin85:
But that babe is no way attractive

I have taken it as a task to always report this “see below bet” whenever I do so it always disappear does it permanently goes off from the tread or others can still see it.
i can see the idiot above

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Mimic Linda Ikeji Stepping Out In Style. Fans React / Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Looking Like A Doll After Cosmetic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.