Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son (42063 Views)

Wizkid Arrives The O2 Arena With His Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Wizkid Shares Photo With His Son, Zion Ayo Balogun, In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by blessingsonflee(f): 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
DonFreshmoney:

You wanna be my baby mama?? That won't be a problem
really?! I'm too good to be an ordinary baby mama kiss
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by YungTemy(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
Solve the equation

Wizkid + X = Fela
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by tzjaynee: 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
iceberryose:
Fine Boy
Wizkid genes nor strong at all

Asin ehn
All the kids look like their mum
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by SAMBARRY: 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
aaronson:
Let nobody come talk recklessly here, I know for a fact that there some guys out there whom would do far worst than 2face and wizkid if they have money and FAME these guys have. Actually not even the money but FAME, Very hard to manage fame being guy at your prime. It's the hardest thing in life.

Nobody controls you even your parents has limit to which they relate with you, You in a world of "can't be touched" and some girls would start offering for free what is sought after by many and you expect them not to fall for it.
for free ke?

If you have been to iwo road in ibadan about to get down from the car or bus,you see donut sellers,gala sellers,fanta sellers etc scampering for YOU to buy their products.they're pushing it to your face as advertisement.that's how those baby mamas are.all of them are trying to get their own meal ticket too.who wan die inside poverty
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
blessingsonflee:
really?! I'm too good to be an ordinary baby mama kiss

So u saying Wizkid babymamas ain't good.. am sure if wizzy was to approach u, u won't reject it.
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by blessingsonflee(f): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
DonFreshmoney:

So u saying Wizkid babymamas ain't good.. am sure if wizzy was to approach u, u won't reject it.
Taah! Wizkid don baff? cheesy
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by Ishilove: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
aaronson:
Let nobody come talk recklessly here, I know for a fact that there some guys out there whom would do far worst than 2face and wizkid if they have money and FAME these guys have. Actually not even the money but FAME, Very hard to manage fame being guy at your prime. It's the hardest thing in life.

Nobody controls you even your parents has limit to which they relate with you, You in a world of "can't be touched" and some girls would start offering for free what is sought after by many and you expect them not to fall for it.
Did the girls tell them not to use condoms? Stop excusing the inexcusable
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by Shugavee(f): 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
This kid is just so fine, the only cute kid wizzy has!!! Cant belive he initially rejected him!!!
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by SuperSuave(m): 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
Divay22:

Which ours? Shebi you tell me say na double certificate you want take commot from your villaundecided
No, I wanted 1 but since you want me to go home with 2, you'll be the 2nd. tongue

Well thanks for coming into the picture, I've been looking all over for you.

Oya tomorrow na Christmas, where's the gift? sad
so tomorrow is Xmas? see now! you Don fall my hand whole body. I was expecting the shower of $$$ cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi / Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) / Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.