Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son (42057 Views)

Wizkid Arrives The O2 Arena With His Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Wizkid Shares Photo With His Son, Zion Ayo Balogun, In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by sisisioge: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
Haba, King Ayo looks so much like him nau. How could he have denied him at all. Anyways, good to know he's gathering his flock now grin

1 Like

Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by SuperSuave(m): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
deco22:
2baba learning shocked??
It looks like you don't know 2baba's escapades o.
by the time wizkid gets to 2baba's age, you'll know 2baba is learning
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by Neoteny(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
They keep piling bastards...

Glo keeps giving them money

Some role models.

No wonder our millennials have gone haywire.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
Let nobody come talk recklessly here, I know for a fact that there some guys out there whom would do far worst than 2face and wizkid if they have money and FAME these guys have. Actually not even the money but FAME, Very hard to manage fame being guy at your prime. It's the hardest thing in life.

Nobody controls you even your parents has limit to which they relate with you, You in a world of "can't be touched" and some girls would start offering for free what is sought after by many and you expect them not to fall for it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Neoteny:
They keep piling bastards...

Glo keeps giving them money

Some role models.

No wonder our millennials have gone haywire.
Who knows if you started out as a bastard before your parents decided to get married. I bet you even don't know but quick to judge other people and talking recklessly.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by Divay22(f): 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
SuperSuave:
Relax, ours will be way cuterwink
Which ours? Shebi you tell me say na double certificate you want take commot from your villaundecided

Well thanks for coming into the picture, I've been looking all over for you.

Oya tomorrow na Christmas, where's the gift? sad
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by Whoeppme(m): 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Now Na star boy..the thing dey sweet the young chap..once e begin dey old and by then the sons or children as the case wld be go Don borku then People go begin call am STARBABA like idibia. From 2face to 2baba.

Mark my words grin grin grin
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by Neoteny(m): 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
aaronson:
Who knows if you started out as a bastard before your parents decided to get married. I bet you even don't know but quick to judge other people and talking recklessly.

You're a little stupid fukker, ain't you?

I wish i had time to insult you, your diabetic parents, your jobless siblings and everyone of your pathetic godforsaken clan from here to Methuselah...

...but i ain't got the time to stoop so low to talk to a maggot wiggling outta shiit.

So fukk off, you snot-nosed nitwit son of the local wh0re, and go play with yer mates.
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
why all his son's get four plot of land for foreheads down here in Madagascar we don't recognize bastards in our society
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by Crossguy: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
No Heineken boy
Lagbaja01:
The dad na star boy..the kid should be sun boy
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by noskcid(m): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
One man with 3 kids, I don't have anything with that. But, from three different women is a clear sign of bad bag round for the man
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by shiffynaani(m): 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
[right][/right][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]he Tried
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by enemyofprogress: 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
See as the boy resemble his best friend
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by Airforce1(m): 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
More babies to your name Wizzy
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by vallyjohn: 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
world best striker and attacker
beating all time king flavour 3/2 in children goal scoring
still aiming to break the highest child goal scoring record of retired but not tired almighty 2face
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by Cupcake25522(f): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
Blogsphere:
…and Wizkid has finally acknowledged that he has a second son.. The singer, in a new post on his snapchat shared a picture of his second son, King Ayo, from his babymama, Binta.

Recall, Wizkid has never for once acknowledged King Ayo, even in 2016, His second Babymama, a Guinean Model, Binta Diallo accused the singer of being a dead beat dad.

She even went as far as posting a the results of a DNA test which proved Wizkid was the father.
Wizkid, Ayo and Binta.

But now, he’s confirmed that he’s indeed the father of 3 boys, Boluwatife, King Ayo and Zion!

Below is the pic he shared on his Snapchat, with the Love Emojis!

Source: http://www..com/2017/12/wizkid-finally-shares-first-photo-of.html
Nice. Cute boy. More children to his, uhm... his egg*plant
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by blessingsonflee(f): 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
DonFreshmoney:
How this one take concern me? Should I impregnate someone?
actually, yes cheesy
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by mediocre(m): 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
Wizkid is producing prospective suitors for davido's daughters

1 Like

Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by BagWay: 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
fuc i
rs172:
wow....

wanna use this medium to announce my soon to be released song..
reagan_stevs No.

download more music and get hyped with nerohype.
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by Austinoiz(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
See as Afonjas dey hail the kid and his careless dad. If it's an Igbo artiste now e.g Flavour, dey for tonguelash am wickedly for planting his seeds in every available puna.
Hypocrites!!!
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
Neoteny:

I am a little stupid fukker, ain't i?

I wish i had time to reflect in my miserable life, my diabetic parents, my jobless siblings and everyone of my pathetic godforsaken clan from here to Methuselah...

...but i ain't got the time to stoop so low to think because my life is synonym to a maggot wiggling outta shiit.

So now, I, snot-nosed nitwit son of the local wh0re that calls herself my mom, I will like to commit suicide after I ra p e her and dump her body in a sewer.
Good luck to you, however decision you choose, i want you to know there is hope.
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
Condom Fall on you wizzy!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
Lagbaja01:
Too much sense.
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by Tugsramm(m): 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
SuperSuave:
Relax, ours will be way cuterwink
bad guy wait mak i break dis tin on ur head

Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by Tugsramm(m): 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
Lagbaja01:
sense wil nt kil u.amen
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
blessingsonflee:
actually, yes cheesy

You wanna be my baby mama?? That won't be a problem
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by ashjay001(m): 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
yeyerolling:
If u wan do baby mama go for fine girls .dem go gv u fine kids. His first child carry mama uglyness grin. Bt this one kiss. Naso davido go gv ugly sophie belle lol

Ugly babes, no dey hold anything back! Just ordinary side-eyes only, dem don fall yakata, open everything! Esp, when u get small swag.
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by Mariangeles(f): 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
It's about time! Poor child...
Re: Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son by freeman95(m): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
But Una wicked sha

See as Una deh follow en personal life grin grin

""Wizkid finally shares""

I twale for bloggers... Weldone cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert / Simi Slays In Sexy Ankara Outfit / I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.